Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

Author Topic: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!  (Read 30902 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2011, 01:07:00 am »

ELFLIKER (ELF)

Stands for:
Everyone
Love
Firing
Loads of
Incendiary
Krap at
Elves.
Repeatedly.

^_^

Anyways, nothing TOO dwarfy - we don't want to leave out our liberal criminals, mafia goons, and suicide medics, do we?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2011, 01:09:03 am »

Im a mixture of every single section on this forum, I suppose you could call me a Liberal dice rolling mafia dwarf who occasionally talks about his life and sometimes talks about general topics while tinkering with the very things toady created. Or something like that.

Just name it something that doesn't directly relate to Dwarf Fortress, maybe "The Followers of the Toad."?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2011, 01:22:54 am »

Im a mixture of every single section on this forum, I suppose you could call me a Liberal dice rolling mafia dwarf who occasionally talks about his life and sometimes talks about general topics while tinkering with the very things toady created. Or something like that.

Just name it something that doesn't directly relate to Dwarf Fortress, maybe "The Followers of the Toad."?
"Watchers of Bays"
"Escaped Lunatics"

Also, this game is awesome, thanks for informing me of it.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2011, 01:24:44 am »

No problem.

So now, AFTER everyone has seen the thread and signed up, I find out that there is a ref-link in the donation shop that gets you 1 supporter point per day that a ref plays. So I added that link to the first post along with a link to the game, which you can click if you love me :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2011, 01:44:10 am »

No problem.

So now, AFTER everyone has seen the thread and signed up, I find out that there is a ref-link in the donation shop that gets you 1 supporter point per day that a ref plays. So I added that link to the first post along with a link to the game, which you can click if you love me :)
Quinn you know I can't love you until you propose, im traditional like that.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2011, 01:54:32 am »

I...am working on that.
I spent all my money on Cheeseburgers so I could stop being malnourished, and also so I could level up three times in one day. My level 6 weaponry is starting to not be as effective, even with perfect timing. :O

Also, can you even propose to another male in the game? Hmm...let's find out! :P
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2011, 01:56:09 am »

I...am working on that.
I spent all my money on Cheeseburgers so I could stop being malnourished, and also so I could level up three times in one day. My level 6 weaponry is starting to not be as effective, even with perfect timing. :O

Also, can you even propose to another male in the game? Hmm...let's find out! :P
If you can't we have to start up a massive arguement so we can.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2011, 02:05:52 am »

I...am working on that.

If you can't we have to start up a massive arguement so we can.
I totally would. :D

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2011, 08:57:54 am »

"Escaped Lunatics"
Oh I think I might go with that for the name, B12G for the Tagline???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2011, 11:02:25 am »

"Escaped Lunatics"
Oh I think I might go with that for the name, B12G for the Tagline???
I like it.
I don't know if it should be obviously Bay12 or whatever, not sure how the other players feel about that sort of stuff, but I don't know. xD

To whomever asked: From what I can tell, the "insults" are a sort of magic-ish thing you can learn in Pleasantville. It costs 20 cig to learn the first skill though, 20 cigs I don't have.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:24:35 am by quinnr »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2011, 12:11:35 pm »

Yeah I just went to try and learn some myself but I'm only at 13 cigs. Now I'm hanging out in the hole place (the midget town) trying to kill off some monsters and make it slightly less going-to-be-destroyed-soon.

Or I was earlier anyway. I ran out of new days and haven't checked on it in a while.

Edit: Aaargh someone send me a message in game (Bluerobin). I've been using the blinking MotD link ad my timer for timed combat (it blinks on 1 second intervals) but I clicked it and it stopped blinking and now I can't hit anything! I think the message link blinks when you have one waiting, so I can use that to not die.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:20:43 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2011, 12:19:50 pm »

Monsters are starting to kill me even with super ultra perfect timing.

That...sucks. Now instead of proposing to Bdthemag, I'll have to spend that 5k I have saved up on a weapon appropriate for my level. Darn :(

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2011, 12:31:04 pm »

Aww... I'd offer to give you some money but I just spent it all. And I think you can only transfer up to 150 per day or something anyway.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2011, 01:34:25 pm »

It's 50req per level of the lower level player in the transfer. So even if you're at, say level 15, it's still pretty useless.

EDIT: Oh my, this new baseball bat does wonders for my fights. I can beat things in two hits again, and in big troubles too! That means I will have the money back in no time.

ALSO, let's get this clan started already. Just pick a name and go with it! I want somewhere to put these cigs! (If enough cigs are donated, a clan leader can use them to activate clan-wide buffs. And if you meet a clan member in the wild, you can do a secret handshake to get a buff for both of you for the rest of the day!)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:50:02 pm by quinnr »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2011, 06:47:01 pm »

I keep on getting alot of Cig's, I have 8 at the moment. Its like I smoke one then I randomly find one, its like im an extremely lucky chainsmoker.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22