Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!  (Read 30963 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2011, 01:57:13 pm »

Y'know, I think we're the only clan with lower-case letters in the title. It's bothering my OCD'ness. >.>
No, no we aren't.

There is also "Hope". And I think another one.

Anyways, we should really write a clan description or something. Maybe put that we are a clan formed by users at the Bay12Games forum, but anyone is welcome to join and hang out with us? (Unless we want it to be an exclusive clan...)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2011, 02:00:46 pm »

What is the clan naem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2011, 02:02:31 pm »

What is the clan naem?
Escaped Lunatics. :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2011, 02:05:31 pm »

:D
EDIT: I applied.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:08:11 pm by noah22223 »
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Magentawolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2011, 02:16:17 pm »

So I think I'll be able to hit level 15 next game day. Then I shall find that drive and slaughter it!

Got his first drive kill. Huzzah!
Now I'm a zombie. BBRRAAIIINNNNNSSS?
The character creation as a zombie was hilarious, by the way. But I won't spoil it! :)

I ended up with the second clan kill yesterday, and since you started two days before me, we're about on track. :)

The drive itself seemed to be pretty darn easy compared to some of the just generic island monsters; I think I tossed a ZAP at it and killed it in four hits.

Now a KittyMorph, armour apparently isn't a necessity, so I'm not entirely missing the extra cash from selling the human items. (That, and finding a crate with 2x teleporters really helped. :) )

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2011, 02:21:14 pm »

Now a KittyMorph, armour apparently isn't a necessity, so I'm not entirely missing the extra cash from selling the human items. (That, and finding a crate with 2x teleporters really helped. :) )
You are a much higher level on your second DK though!

And zombies don't need LIFE. They don't feel pain, and you can DEVOUR CORPSES DIRECTLY WITH NO STAMINA COSTS. This is especially awesome on pack monsters...beating Three French Hens = 15 bites of tasty meat with no preparation costs.

I'm also trying the whole insults thing. Once you get either Coarse or Confusing insults to level 20, you unlock the awesome Classy insults. So I'm just doing Easy fights a TON until I get Classy and then I'll have to get Classy to the level where it is usable. THEN I shall be made of PURE AWESOME WIN!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2011, 06:59:04 pm »

Newest update of my continuing Adventure
Spoiler: Looking for Help in IC (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: An elephant encounter! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: South of the City....! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NewHome, at last! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 07:50:23 pm by GlyphGryph »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2011, 07:01:58 pm »

First Drive Kill bitches! I choose to stay human since I refuse to be anything else until I can be a Joker.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2011, 07:39:48 pm »

@Gryph: Nice. I should roleplay more, most all of my interaction with others in-game is OOC or one of those tea parties in Global Banter.
~-~-~-~-~-~
First Drive Kill bitches! I choose to stay human since I refuse to be anything else until I can be a Joker.
Congrats! 
So apparently, all grenades Jokers have in their inventory turn into Improb. Grenades at ND. This is awesome.
But why not try something else? Zombies are awesome with their no pain and corpse devouring. And Kittymorphs don't need armor and travel fast.

Humans...get 600 free req a day? Lame!
~-~-~-~-
Also, I unlocked Classy insults. Just another 20 cigs to go now xD
Gee, and I thought I'd be good with that 20 cigs in the beginning.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2011, 08:00:59 pm »

Well fuck all, im level 6 with 8000 req.
Goddammit.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2011, 09:18:26 pm »

But we're bay12! Shouldn't we all become midgets? :P

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2011, 09:24:31 pm »

But we're bay12! Shouldn't we all become midgets? :P
...possibly. But I doubt everyone would agree with that. xD

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2011, 09:26:14 pm »

Hey guys, im at CyberCity404.
EVERY GODDAMN STEP I TAKE I GET AMBUSHED BY A LION ARGH.
Goddammit.

Magentawolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2011, 09:28:53 pm »

Is CyberCity still breached? Ugh! Also, I'd donate cigs, but now I'm trying to nab 20 for the insults. :P

I probably could go for my second DK today, but I got myself distracted by a drinking party and missed a full day..

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2011, 10:12:50 pm »

Is CyberCity still breached? Ugh! Also, I'd donate cigs, but now I'm trying to nab 20 for the insults. :P

I probably could go for my second DK today, but I got myself distracted by a drinking party and missed a full day..
I keep my chronospheres empty as much as possible for this reason.
Also, if you want the good insults (after you train them enough..low level = worse fails on the better curses), you'll need 40 cigs (20 for the Coarse  and Confusing, and another 20 for the Classy).

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22