Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 2547 AD the RTD Turn 5  (Read 6305 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2547 AD the RTD Turn 1
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 08:34:02 pm »

Can I get a gun too?

Find a way to the surface. I need to get the group food and start the farming operations. Anyone wanna come with me. I doubt I can defend myself.
Sure you can borrow my assualt rifle, but break it, and you will owe me the parts to make another one.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 09:20:24 pm »

Can I get a gun too?

Find a way to the surface. I need to get the group food and start the farming operations. Anyone wanna come with me. I doubt I can defend myself.
Sure you can borrow my assualt rifle, but break it, and you will owe me the parts to make another one.
Dealtastic C:
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 06:58:58 am »

Look For random broken stuff lyign on the ground to feed the fabberatom-forge if found create a partical rifle
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 10:19:09 am »

Turn 2:HOLY GOOD GUN ROLLS BATMAN!
Look For random broken stuff lyign on the ground to feed the fabberatom-forge if found create a partical rifle
(6)  You run away pulling off grating, wall plates and other only semi-important parts, basically the room now looks like a half finished construction yard thanks to you, to hell with ascetics.  You toss all the pieces of metal and plastic in the atom forger, it spits out a list:
Plasteel: 12 lb
Rubberized Concrete: 6 lb
electrumiron: 3 lb
copperized Steel: 7 lb
X-23 Metal Alloy:1 lb
(3)  You shrug and just press the use all button, (3) you put the helmet on, it doesn't fit all that well but it's not too bad.  (4)  You get a good image of the particle rifle in your mind, the helmet seems to help and the entire thing appears on the screen in the form of a blueprint.  (4) The machine begins grinding, whirring and humming, while light shines from the conveyor belt end.  (4)  Out slides a rather large rifle like device, complete  with scope, it looks almost exactly as you imagined it.
(rolling for stats, modified by materials
Large Particle Rifle
Power:(2+1(electrumiron)+2(X-23 Alloy)=5) Highly Lethal
Damage type: (5) Ionized Atoms, and radiation with a plasma core (fire, electricity, radiation, piercing)
Ammo:(4+1(x-23)=5) Gaseous crystallization, self refilling.
Recharging Rate=(6) Fully Automatic, produces residual radiation harmful to user after prolonged usage
Accuracy=(5) Perfectly aligned
Overall Power= 26/30  Extremely powerful without becoming dangerous to user)
You experimentally fire it at a dirt wall, which seems designed to testing weapons, it fires 3 quick bursts, which eat their way about 2 feet into the wall, you feel a slight tingling in your arms. 
Inventing Level 1 gained!

Taricus you can have one of the guns, but I don't know who to give the other to so you guys decide.

Use the parts to make two guns, and then go search for parts to make stuff out of.

Gun 1: Battle Rifle (Taricus)
Gun 2: Assualt Rifle (Mine)
(1+1=2)  You botch the first rifle, but manage to save the parts, you can try again later.
(5)  The second rifle shapes up nicely, you finish with a medium sized, high powered assault rifle
(rolling for stats
Assault Rifle:
Power: (6)Hugely powerful shots, large recoil
Damage Type:(6) Piercing, Shatter Shot
Ammo:(1+1=2) Preformed Metal Blocks
Accuracy:(5) Pin point Accuracy

It looks simply beautiful, sadly it seems to use a rather primitive ammo system, that requires metals to be melted and then shaped for the guns loading chamber, which then slices off wavers of metal to be fired.  Despite this downfall, the gun proves to be insanely powerful, accurate, and equipped with a fusion generator to power it.
(5)  You also manage to find 6 preformed metal ammo blocks.
Crafting Exp gained: 5

Find a way to the surface. I need to get the group food and start the farming operations. Oh and borrow Jacks gun so I don't get murdered too bad
You swing by the workshop just as jack finishes the gun, you take the amazing looking assault rifle, along with the 6 ammo blocks.  (3)  The exit to the surface is a long tunnel, ending in a huge metal blast door (3) the door is a bit jammed, but the crank system gives after a bit and the door slides open.  (4)  The door opens on a large brown-red field, full of crimson colored grass, you can see the edge of a forest to the south, about an hours walk, to the east is a swamp way off in the distance, north appears to be that the fields sputter out into a large mudflat wasteland, and behind you is a sheer cliff with the door set in the side.
Area Found:
Crimson Fields-
North:Wasteland
East:Swamps
South:Forests
West:ACT facility and sheer cliffs.

Mind making a battle rifle?

Head to the living quarters, examine the rooms.
(3)  The living quarters appear to be little more then a series of dormitories, there is a kitchen, and dining room at the bottom of the stairs, with storage rooms these are sadly empty all the food having rotted to dust.  (4) You find a layout map, it appears that every room is equipped with a bed, computer, work desk, and bathroom.  You look through a few of the rooms, but they are all exactly the same and don't seem to have been lived in after being made.  (5)  In one of the rooms however you find a skeleton of a man, he's wearing a lab coat and appears to have simply died of old age.  In his hand is a note, it reads:BEWARE THE SURFACE WORLD, they eat flesh.  It is ominous, but seems to offer an explanation as to why he's the only person left in the facility, apparently the others tried to leave.

Time: 8:00 AM

Weather:  Above Ground: Clear Skies, calm

-cloning facility
-armory 2
-hydroponic farms
-atom reformer 3
-living quarters
-Science and medical Lab
-Mechanic's workshop 1
Above Ground:
Crimson Grasslands 4
    -North Barrens
    -East Swamps
    -South Forests
    -West Sheer Cliffs and ACT Facility
*1 2 3 4=locations of characters according to the order that they appear below.

Characters:
Adwarf:Jack Rivington
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Taricus:Sami Taiya

Wolfchild:Samuel Chryton

jakeread1:Jacob Read

**due to the amount I tend to write, if I forget to add anything to your characters just let me know
Nom nom nom

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2547 AD the RTD Turn 2
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2011, 10:51:51 am »

Head to the labs. Might be useful to find out if the labs haven't been overrun with some experiment.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2011, 01:24:16 pm »

Joining on Taricus's request. ^^;

Name: Gus Hackett
Physical Description: A man standing six feet, six inches and composed of two hundred and forty pounds of muscle, although given his height he's actually still pretty lean instead of bulky. His head is shaved, but he has a thick red beard reaching down to his chest and bushy red eyebrows. His eyes are green, his facial features well-defined if somewhat plain. He has a tattoo on both shoulders that resembles an eye inside a filled diamond, which itself is in front of a spiral.
Sex: Male
Skills: Strength Lv2, Lv1 Biologist, Lv1 Electrician
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2011, 02:36:39 pm »

are you two attempting to take over my RTD's or something?  it's kinda scaring me, you're a girl in one and Taricus is a guy, and now he's the girl and you're the guy?
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2011, 02:41:19 pm »

Normally I'd reply with only :3, but in this case I'm playing a dude just for a change of pace. ^^ I was originally going to play a chick but I figured these guys needed some muscle on the team and I didn't want to repeat Dom by playing a strong girl, so...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2011, 03:03:44 pm »

Hey, Your RtDs aren't the only ones we invade :P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2011, 04:30:43 pm »

Make the Battlerifle then go search for, and bring back parts for a robot.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2011, 07:48:29 pm »

Create a set of powered radiation armour (preferably also stop things killing me armour), utilising my knowledge of advanced power systems,

ANd yes!, kickass gun, that my character already has skill in
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:52:00 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2011, 02:30:05 pm »

Hmm a ACT base, weapons, tech, seeds and most of all physco survivors. I'll wait til someone joins me top side.
Search in the field for the before war plants like corn, peas and tomatoes.
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 02:14:13 pm »

Turn 3:Scarecrow's really don't like thieves
Head to the labs. Might be useful to find out if the labs haven't been overrun with some experiment.
(2)  The labs have largely fallen apart (5) but luckily it seems that nothing has been spilled or released, you spend a few minutes putting most things back in order (5) it looks like the machines and chemicals stock has held together amazingly well, there is entire closets full of various chemicals and substances.  It seems like you could spend a lifetime here mixing different elements and chemicals and still not run out of stock.  (6)  There is a list of everything in stock, unfortunately alot of things seem to be in serial numbers to be used with some computer device, of which you can not find.
Elements 1-98 in stock and categorized
Acids 1-127 in stock
';'/[[;;''-1-10 in stock and under lockdown

Make the Battlerifle then go search for, and bring back parts for a robot.
(3+1 for second attempt=4) This time the parts begin to fit together a bit better, and it starts shaping up pretty well, before long you have a arm-length Battlerifle, made for rapid fire and crowd supression.
Power=3  Medium damage
Accuracy=3 Unreliable accuracy
Ammo=3 Explosive cartridge Ammunition
Damage Type=4 Piercing, Fire
Reloading=3 60 shot, manual reload
You can only find one clip of ammo to go with this type of rifle.  Crafting exp 5 gained
(1)  You can't find anything in the mechanic's room or anywhere else in the facility, there is a few piles of rust where robots may have sat, but nothing is left that is of any use.

Create a set of powered radiation armour (preferably also stop things killing me armour), utilising my knowledge of advanced power systems,

ANd yes!, kickass gun, that my character already has skill in
(2)  The machine says that it is out of resources but politely tells you where to get more material.  (6)  You follow it's list of directions and find a hidden slot in a nearby wall, it slides open to reveal a mining laser and an industrial grav-beam to haul back blocks cut with the laser.  You sigh and take the tools, behind them is a note, it warns that attempting to mine in the ACT facility will activate the automated defenses which will promptly kill you.  You'll have to go topside if you want to gather any more ores for use in the atom forger.
Mining Laser
Industrial Grav Beam gained

Hmm a ACT base, weapons, tech, seeds and most of all physco survivors. I'll wait til someone joins me top side.
Search in the field for the before war plants like corn, peas and tomatoes.

After quiet a bit of searching (6) You find a square plot with a few plants growing merrily in the sun, you bend down to pick one, noticing it looks vaguely like a squash and suddenly hear a mechanical whine and the sound of something charging up.  You look up as a robotic scarecrow rises from the earth, it looks pissed and is carrying a large scythe.  You stare puzzled and it suddenly takes a step towards you muttering "Damn Crows".

****COMBAT TIME!****]

Time: 9:00 AM

Weather:  Above Ground: Clear Skies, calm

-cloning facility
-armory 2
-hydroponic farms
-atom reformer 3
-living quarters
-Science and medical Lab
-Mechanic's workshop 1
Above Ground:
Crimson Grasslands 4
    -North Barrens
    -East Swamps
    -South Forests
    -West Sheer Cliffs and ACT Facility
*1 2 3 4=locations of characters according to the order that they appear below.

Characters:
Adwarf:Jack Rivington

Taricus:Sami Taiya

Wolfchild:Samuel Chryton

jakeread1:Jacob Read
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2547 AD the RTD Turn 3
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 02:18:09 pm »

Find Sami, and give her the Battle Rifle, and ammo then search the facility again for anything that could be used for parts, or scrap metal.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2547 AD the RTD Turn 3
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 02:19:59 pm »

Take the rifle, Tell Jack about the labs then head topside.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5