Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hiddengrave PVP- we'd appreciate more members used to learning cliffs(minecraft)  (Read 4175 times)

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile

Server IP: hiddengrave.uk.to
Server forums: hiddengrave.uk.to
Wiki: http://hiddengrave.wikidot.com/
Teams list: http://hiddengrave.uk.to/teams.php

Well, hiddengrave has been a little quiet for a while now, so it would be nice if we had more members. It's a PVP server with custom plugins, along with a side-area for creative building. We've got custom combat, "magic" (pretty useless tbh, but there'll effectively be pets soon with magic), land-claiming, teams, claim-raiding (no more invincible dirt bunker!)! And the animals, the fight back :O! For more features, see the (half-outdated) wiki: http://hiddengrave.wikidot.com/ . People sometimes leave due to being confused with something more than normal minecraft. But these are the dwarf fortress forums.
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This isn't a Minecraft Forum...
you could probably post in the pre-existing Minecraft thread and get a better response.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile

I hate the minecraft forums community though :P

Also, seeing another minecraft server thread kinda made me think it was alright. Sorry?
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, seeing another minecraft server thread kinda made me think it was alright. Sorry?
I don't know if it's "right" or "not right", just saying you'll likely get more people to notice it if it's in the Minecraft thread :)

The other threads for servers were all started in the Minecraft thread, and then had enough discussion that it made more sense to have a separate thread..
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know if it's "right" or "not right", just saying you'll likely get more people to notice it if it's in the Minecraft thread :)

The other threads for servers were all started in the Minecraft thread, and then had enough discussion that it made more sense to have a separate thread..
Tbh, 75% of the minecraft threads were created with no real discussion, even in the original Minecraft topic.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I stand corrected. Sorry :-/

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't be sorry, I agree that he should of at least mentioned it somewhere. I'm just not opposed to topic. It seems like a fun server.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't be sorry, I agree that he should of at least mentioned it somewhere. I'm just not opposed to topic. It seems like a fun server.
Same. The server looks like it could be fun, I'll try it out when I have time. :)