Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7377 times)

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2011, 02:31:48 pm »

Well dave says I guess I should forecast weather after All even when the world goes to hell it keeps on spinning. *weather bulletin* clear skys.    highs around eighty. Winds south south west at round five miles per hour becoming south later to today. Low seventy. Chance of rain sixty percent. *end of weather bulletin*

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2011, 02:34:45 pm »

Well dave says I guess I should forecast weather after All even when the world goes to hell it keeps on spinning. *weather bulletin* clear skys.    highs around eighty. Winds south south west at round five miles per hour becoming south later to today. Low seventy. Chance of rain sixty percent. *end of weather bulletin*
I really do forecast weather as my job and have only been wrong three times in a year

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2011, 02:41:08 pm »

(8)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 15, 2011, 03:29:44 pm »

Bill sees Dave forcasting. "How accurate can you be without the aid of a computer? I suppose you can figure out a lot with only a barometer, wind sock, and thermometer. . . . ."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 15, 2011, 07:49:36 pm »

Seriously people, you all quit that quickly? This game couldont even go out with a bang, but a little fizzle? C'mon!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2011, 02:34:53 am »

(( I Haven't just woke up ))

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 16, 2011, 07:51:14 pm »

"hahaha Bill Bill Bill I use the clouds and my knowledge"*Weather bulletin sky's becoming cloudy to overcast... high near eighty ...  Humity seventy percent... Chance of rain eighty percent... Lows in the upper seventies ....*end of weather bulletin*

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 16, 2011, 09:24:56 pm »

"I think it would be good to get you broadcasting on a radio, in case theres some weather illiterate survivors out there. . . .I bet we can get some sorta rig out of the radio station here in town. . ."      STOCK SHOTGUN, SNIPER RIFLE, 2  SMALL FARM PLOTS, COMBAT KNIFE, BASE BALL BAT, PISTOL, FOOD AND WATER. AMMO:2 FULL PISTOL MAGAZINES, 18 SHOTGUN SHELLS
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:27:53 pm by jc6036 »

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2011, 09:32:06 pm »

"ok but it might rain in the next few days how are we on water and should we build something
to catch to distill it?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 16, 2011, 09:39:51 pm »

"We have clean running water inside. We should be fine for now."  Bill thinks to him self. . .now, where was that radio station? Bill decides that he first needs to get a map from a gas station, as he knows the location of one. He scribbles down where he is going on a piece of paper and leaves it on the shelter door, in the case that somebody needs him. Base ball bat strapped to his bat, Bill sets off for the gas station.

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 16, 2011, 09:46:25 pm »

"Hey wait up remember the buddy system"Dave follows bill out

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 16, 2011, 09:57:45 pm »

The duos footsteps echo in the nearly silent town, and at last they come upon the 4 pump gas station. The inside has a convenience store, as well. The windows are coated in a yellow dust, but still intact, and the door is closed. Suddenly, a ghoul bursts out of the door backwards and lands on his back. And yet, the thing is fully clothed, and the look of pure rage is not in his eye, but the look of a terrified human. A man in a truckers cap walks out, sawed off shotgun in hand. He aims it at the ghoul. "all teach ya to take mah stuff, ya radioactive fuck!" Bill Jumps into action, quickly clearing the distance between him and the trucker. Soon hes but a foot away from him. Bill knows that this poor thing doesnt deserve to die, and he wont let it. He readies his bat for a swing.

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 16, 2011, 10:19:29 pm »

I am srry I know it looks bad but I change me mind srry if that messes u up jc6036
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:45:44 pm by dh598 »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 16, 2011, 10:35:30 pm »

((you could have just edited your post. Using the edit button.))  Bills swing connects with the mans head, and his gun fires into the air as he falls down. Bill is blinded by his adrenalioe  as he repeatedly slams the bat into the mans skull, specks of blood staining his face. A hand grabs him from behind and drags him to the ground. The bat clatters to the ground as it falls out of bills hands. Suddenly, the raw, body tightening adrenaline turns to a hollow pit in his stomache, and he bursts into tears upon seeing the bloody mush of the mans head. He dries his eyes and looks up to see the ghoul, dressed in a bowlers shirt and blue jeans. He holds out a hand and hoists Bill up, and speaks in a cracked voice. "Hey. My names ezekial.I really owe you for saving me like that." Bill bends over and grabs his bat and prys the shotgun from the dead mans hand. Upon the search of the gas station, bill finds several maps and a box of 20 shot gun shells. Bill walks out side and consults the map.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:37:04 pm by jc6036 »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 16, 2011, 10:38:17 pm »

(So, does any body want to take control of the ghoul as a temporary character?)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18