Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7393 times)

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2011, 09:30:34 am »

She looks over her shoulder while holstering her pistol.
"Uh... nope. I think I used the last of it last night."

(Alright, I have to get off, I'll be back in a while.)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2011, 09:38:21 am »

((How much of you can we see, Adwarf?))

Matthew carefully stepped forward and took the cup of tea with his left handm with his right hand hanging on to the pistol grip of his rifle, now pointing downward.

"As long as it isn't Tazo, I suppose. Fuck Tazo."

At the sound of the voice, he spins in the direction, setting the cup of tea down as he brings up his rifle in a high profile, standing stance. He knocks the cup of tea over in the process. He pulls out a new magazine with his left hand (keeping the rifle on target with his right and shoulder) and switches them out, somewhat awkwardly putting the half-spent mag in his right pocket with his left hand.

"No problem, I've got this, ma'am. Out where I can see you. Both hands visible. I've got an assault rifle trained on you."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2011, 09:41:12 am »

((You can see all of my body since I am walking out in the open you can also see something dripping off my right hand))

"Woah calm down man I can put up my left hand, but not my right I cna barely move it." the man says as he puts his gun away, adn raises his left hand standing perfectly still. After a second he says "Can we do this after we patch my arm up as it is I am going to bleed to death in around thirty minutes if I don't get it covered."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2011, 09:47:23 am »

"Any immenint risk of bleeding out, and you wouldn't be standing there and talking to me, you know? The question, I suppose, is do you know? Trying to catch me off guard ain't an easy task."

Strife26 steps out of the coffee shop, keeping his rifle target on center mass and moving slowly. He's ignoring Newsmuffin completely.

"Place all your weapons on the ground and step away from them. Guns, knives, holdouts. I'm going to be searching you before I help you at all, so best that you don't hold anything back."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2011, 09:51:45 am »

The man pushs the button on the waist holster, adn the guns, and clips fall to the ground, then pulling a strap tied at his shoulder fifteen kunai tumble to the ground, and then he shakes his sleeves,a dn twenty shurikens fall onto the ground. AS the last one clutters to the ground he finnally unclasps the sword on his back, and lays it on the ground "Ok there you go all I have on me I lost the rest when I got attacked by some caravan guards."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2011, 10:27:59 am »

((What style of blade is it?))

"Are you fucking kidding me? Like seriously?"

Kaseman talks to himself, out loud.
"Now should I just shoot him out of hand . . . certainly not right here. Caravan guards? World only ended half a month ago . . ."

He keeps his rifle target and slowly moves forward.

"Step a good ten feet back from your . . . stuff."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2011, 10:50:47 am »

The young man steps back eleven steps, and says "Well not so much a caravn as a group of bandits pushing some car wagons around filled with looted goods, and oh don't touch the katana please its a family heirloom." as he stands their blood sstarts slowly pouring out of the bottom of his jean leg "Oh crap my wound opened up again thats not good."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2011, 11:02:09 am »

((I think that this was meant to be more of a average person scenario, not an apocolypse ninja/badass soldier scenario. Your characters weaknesses should be up on par with strengths. Look at my character,a simple country man who knows how to hunt and operate guns, on the downside, he doesnt have a full education as he dropped out of high school, and his pride can sometimes get him into trouble. Please dont turn this into another keeping up with bay 12. I was looking for good story creation, not:I iz ninjaz. I could understand a veteran from a recent war, but you came a little strong with  a rapid fire gun right off the bat. So, while the average people sit in their shelter trying to survive, the badasses down the street are having gun fights and rappeling down buildings, doesnt that sound a bit ridiculous? Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest, and I guess its up to the gamemaster to decide what goes and what doesnt.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2011, 11:04:42 am »

(As I already said my guy is clumsy when not holding a gun, or his ninja tools, and he has several wounds that occasionally reopen, and will need tending to, or he will bleed to death.)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2011, 11:07:35 am »

((I know but. . . . .a ninja? What in the hell? I thought this was going to be more serious and semi realistic in style, with average people trying to survive and rebuild.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2011, 11:12:51 am »

((I know but. . . . .a ninja? What in the hell? I thought this was going to be more serious and semi realistic in style, with average people trying to survive and rebuild.))
((He isn't really a ninja more an assassin, and almost anything not involving guns, ninja tools, swords, or minor medicine knowledge is pretty much beyond him.))

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2011, 11:29:13 am »

((In my defense, I'm basically playing myself, with my unhingedness kicked up two notches. Trained combat arms soldier with a deep seated fear that he's in a forum game; worse, he's full of guilt over the fact that he loves every moment of it, and that apockase's will might be what brought the apocalyse down on the world. I'm doing my best not to have apockase do anything that doesn't make sense from his prespective, either as what I'd do personally (easily losing focus and being inane), as a soldier (loud and trigger happy, I'm having a little fun with apockase doing stuff nondoctrinally as he tries to cope for training not covering this), or to go with or fuck over the game (which he isn't sure if it exists and lacks any meta knowledge for)

I've got a soldier's knowledge and that of a student of forum games/tropes. And I'm more than happy to deal with Adwarf having a character like he does. People like that exist in real life, and it's delicious to think about how Apockase is going to react to someone who screams Trenchcoater, even if he's the one carrying an assault rifle and wearing a longcoat.

Also, I fully predict lots of sudden gunfights in a world like this one, especially for someone like Apockase. He's going to get bit in ass hard by ammo problems soon enough. ))

"Better and fucking better."

"If the fucking thing is monomolecular I'm . . . what will I do then?"

"You'll be fine. You could be missing your whole left toe and you'd still be okay. Describe the extent of your injuries and how you got them."

The former soldier steps forward, bends over, (while keeping an eye on Adwarf) and clears the firearms. Then he removes a velcro pouch from inside his coat (it's attached to the pocket by a long elastic cord) and slings his rifle behind him.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2011, 11:53:19 am »

"Well lets see there is the glass in my arm, the six knife slash across my back, the bullet wound that took a chunk of the side of my knee, and what am I missing  ....... oh yeah the piece of shrapnel imbedded in my left big toe. I got all those when I attacked the bandits I took most of their gunners out in the first minute then when I moved into finish them off one of the guys I shot pulled a frag grenade, adn latched onto my foot, so when it exploded  a piece went into my foot, adn the other bandits sliced me up as you cna tell I am in a bit of a bad shape. " he says watching you pcik through his stuff.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2011, 12:07:36 pm »

Kaseman paused for a second.

"You're telling me that you, your dual desert eagles, your various ninja supplies, and the katana of your fathers took out plural armed guards in a minute, after which you stood on a frag grenade. After surviving that with only some shrap in your foot, you were sliced up and left for dead . After that, with the exception of your knee, you walked however far it was, with all your stuff left by the caravan guards who were pushing cars even though there's still perfectly good gas and vehicles all over place, before encountering me, at which point the wounds opened up again?"

((Due notice, Apockase is probably going to become hostile very quickly.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2011, 12:11:41 pm »

"Well a young woman found me after I passed out, and helped me out a bit when I woke up I was just outside this city, and she told me that she kept me alive, and all about the bandits who apparnetly had ran out of gas not long after passing through town. AS to the grenade the idiot who pulled the pin left it at his stomach,a dn curled into a ball so he took most of the blow, but otherwise yes I am walking around like this after all I was taught to endure pain though even I have my limits which will be in about twenty minutes if I don't sit down, and patch up my knee again. " said the man as he continued to watch you pcik through his stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18