Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7395 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2011, 07:46:14 am »

(( Well this guy may be pretty good at times like when he is sneaking or using guns, but he is clumsy as seen by the window incident (Getting a piece of glass imbedded in his arm))

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2011, 07:49:44 am »

((Duly noted. As I said before, Apockase isn't all that easy of a person to deal with.))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2011, 07:55:18 am »

((Duly noted. As I said before, Apockase isn't all that easy of a person to deal with.))

((I can tell from the gunfight your having instead of trying to talk it out.))

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2011, 07:56:09 am »

(I don't know.)

She fumbles with her pistol, trying to reload it under stress. That was a lot of bullets. The empty clip slides out and lands on the floor with a clatter
She reaches her hand into a belt pouch, and fishes out a fresh clip. She forces it into the receiver, and pulls the slide back. The fire seems to have stopped.
She reaches into another pouch, but can't find what she's looking for. She looks around the small room, and spots her prize, a knife. She takes it, spits on it, then rubs it with her shirt in before slowly edging it around the corner to get a better look. She can't easily make out who's firing at her.
"H-hello?"

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2011, 08:06:08 am »

((That's roughly normal for anyone. Once the bullets start firing, immediate return fire is *the* response.))

Strife26 noted that the incoming fire had stopped, and then saw a face peeking around the corner.

"A long peek. Someone untrained. Scared civy type?"

He summoned up his best impression of a rapid dominance doctrinal voice and started shouting.

"Any hostile action and I put a burst through the corner. Step out and make no threatening gestures!"

"Damn . . . that was more long winded than it should have been, wasn't it?"

"On the ground!"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2011, 08:09:59 am »

The young man pulled out the two Desert Eagles at his sides, and pressed his back against the wall If either try any hostile actions I will open fire on the agressor of the fight that way I might get lucky, and kill one while getting in good graces with the other. checking his gear one more time he finds he has six twelve round clips for his guns not including the ones already in the guns, and his seven kunai.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2011, 08:13:05 am »

((Going to be an awfully interesting meeting, isn't this? I'm a pretty good quick draw with a pistol, myself, and one-handing a deagle's a tough task. In any case though, I've got to go run and do stuff not remotely like this for a few hours. Feel free to auto me if you guy's like. Apockase will go from blood knight to something like a polite white knight once he finds that Newsmuffin isn't all that hostile.))

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2011, 08:16:15 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Uh... no, you...!"
She leans back into the room.
She sits and thinks for a second.
"Okay, okay, you got me." She rounds the corner slowly, with a slightly mischievous grin on her face, sets her pistol down on the table in front of her, and holds her hands in the air.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2011, 08:19:01 am »

Kaseman steps out from his cover but keeps his rifle flagged.

"Oh. Hello m'lady. Might I ask why you opened fire on my?"

He switches his rifle back to a right handed grip, but keeps it trained in her general direction. He's quite short, clad in a green greatcoat and different colored green stocking cap.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2011, 09:11:37 am »

"Uhm... because this is my shop...?"
She shifts nervously from foot to foot.
She's wearing a police kevlar vest, with a tan police uniform underneath. She wears sunglasses, and her short reddish brown hair is in a bun.  A gas mask sits in an olive drab shoulder bag across her torso.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2011, 09:15:48 am »

"Oh. I t'was just fancying myself a cuppa tea . . . errrrr. I assuned that this place was abandoned."

"Kinda awkward, isn't this?"

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2011, 09:20:29 am »

"Heh, yeah..."
She glances around.
"Hold on."
She spins and pulls a cup out from the counter behind her. She pulls a little tea bag out of a box as she fills the cup with lukewarm water. She dips the bag in, and spins back around, slower this time.
"Here." She sets the tea onto the table in front of her.
"Yeah, all I had left was some green tea, and the hot water isn't working, so..." She takes a step back from the table.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2011, 09:22:34 am »

Ah fuck it I am going to say hi. thought the young man as he put the gun in his right hand up, adn walks out in to the street, and shouts "Hey hows it going ?" with his left hand his gun still clenched in his fist.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2011, 09:25:38 am »

"Ah!" She yells as she reaches for the pistol on the table. She backpedals until she collides with the counter.
She sits there for a second, aiming, before lowering her weapon, and relaxing a bit.
"Jesus, you don't scare people like that!"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2011, 09:27:37 am »

"Sorry didn't mean to scare ya. Hey do you have some bandages, or antibiotics ? I got some glass in my arm, and it hurts a bit." says the man as he continues to walk down the road slowly, because of the pain his arms causing him.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18