Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7399 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2011, 03:32:07 am »

"Well... we're good now, we have enough supplies to last us all a while." Justin looked dubiously at the long rifle in his hands. It obviously only had a few rounds left in it, as he didn't have the foresight to look for ammo. He suppressed the urge to smack himself in the face, and leant the gun against a wall, sliding down to sit next to it. If anything it would be a good attempt at intimidating anything that walked in on them that wanted to harm them. "So. What now? Just... sit here?" That wasn't his idea of living. Of course, it wasn't anyone's idea of living... and they didn't have enough people to rebuild anything. That's what people didn't understand. This wasn't a 'survive' scenario. It was a 'rebuild' scenario. The goal was to rebuild civilisation. Obviously wasn't happening. With a groan, Justing closed his eyes and smacked himself in the face. "This... is retarded." He said, as it was the only way to describe his current situation. Letting his hand drop from the facepalm position, he leaned his head back onto the wall and closed his eyes.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2011, 03:46:16 am »

(tis ok, just make sure you lurk around some free form games to get the feel of things. Also, be sure to read the entire thread before joining.) 

((Nobody reads an entire RP thread like this one before joining, unless it's in it's first three or four pages. Proly best for everyone to self declare their current status so everything can get shorted out.

In my normal tradition for survival type games, I'm running myself, even more unhinged than usual.
Name: Kaseman, Matthew, J.; Strife26
Tittles: PFC(fmr); of Bay12

Wandering about the outskirts of the city in a green greatcoat, with an assault bag, an AR 15, and an unknown amount of munitions. If anyone feels like encountering him, feel free. Otherwise, he's going to be having wacky hi-jinks in the style of Romantically Apocalyptic. ))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2011, 04:42:27 am »

(( You did post in this thread on page 1, in case you don't remember. (Which would be odd) ))
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2011, 04:51:00 am »

(( You did post in this thread on page 1, in case you don't remember. (Which would be odd) ))

((I'm crazy, remember? Yeah, but I've been entirely uninvolved with anything else happening. It's a problem with RP threads like this one.))

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2011, 05:01:18 am »

(( True. ))

What more do you need?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2011, 05:20:24 am »

Kaseman finds an abandoned coffee house that looks nice enough. He heads to the front door, finding it locked.

"That's unfortunate."

He picks up a chunk of destroyed pavement from the sidewalk and throws it through a window, gingerly stepping through the destroyed pane. The shattering glass echoes down the seemingly deserted streets. The former soldier spends a few minutes rummaging about the shop, trying to find a key. He eventually gives up, walks to the front door, and opens it from the front side. There's no doorstop nearby, so he takes his chunk of pavement to prop the door open before walking back inside. He then grabs a small table, throws it through another window to exit the building. The dying crash of the second window joins the echoes of the first.

Kaseman then finds an abandoned  coffee house that looks nice enough, even if two of the windows are broken. He heads to the front door, finding it propped open with a conveniently placed chunk of masonry.

"That's pretty lucky, isn't it?"

He heads inside and rummages through the supply of tea.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2011, 06:39:56 am »

(I'm up for joining. I won't be able to post very often though, because of my horrid sleep schedules. It's 7:40 AM right now, and I've been awake since 3 PM. I also have a very long day ahead of me starting at noon. I don't have to start getting ready until 11 or so, so I'm good for a bit.)

A bullet whizzes by Kaseman's head.
"Thief! This is... my shop!" A female voice screeches out from a back room.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2011, 06:47:50 am »

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck"

Strife26 ducks behind the most solid piece of cover that he can find (in this case an ice machine) while slamming the charging handle of his rifle back.

"More concealment than cover, and annoying close at that. Fuck fuck fuck"

It's a civilian, semi-automatic version of the rifle, but one wouldn't know by the rapidity of return fire that the former tanker put out. It's only roughly aimed around a corner, but certainly dangerous.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2011, 07:07:27 am »

The firer ducks back farther into the room.
"Shit fuck fuck shit shit that was close."
She fires back around the corner with her pistol, blindly pulling the trigger.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2011, 07:15:06 am »

(I'm in I quess)

A fiqure clothed in a full black outfit that can only be described as a ninja outfit stand perched ontop of a eight story building looking for any signs of movement. He sits there for several minutes befoer getting bored, and as he decides to leave he throws a rope with a hook attached to it, onto the edge, and makes sure its latched on, as he jumps off, and smash through the second story window. With a tug the rope comes hurtling down, and he grabs it barely keeping ahold as he pulls back into the building.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2011, 07:16:22 am »

((So, where would we like to go with this? I'm going to be switching from the suppressive phase to the flank and assault through phase very shortly.))

He heard the slightly different sound of bolt lacking backwards, dropping the magazine and fumbling with retrieving a new one from a pocket for a second before slamming it in.

"I need a LBE and some real ammo pouches. Still, that wasn't more than 8 seconds, which is to standard."

Kaseman switched his grip on the rifle, firing with his left and using his right against the ice machine as a brace.

"Enemy seems to have been suppressed, best that I assault, I do believe."

The soldier bursts out into maniacal laughter as he slows his rate of fire down slightly. It's very soft under the ringing in his ears.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2011, 07:21:17 am »

The man hearing gunshots begins rushing down the stairs halfway down he feels something wet on his arm, and as he checks to see what it is he sees a piece of glass embedded into his right arm "Damnit, and i just used my last antibiotics, and bandages two days ago after that fight with the caravan guys. Well I better investigate the gunshots see whats going on might be useful." he says as he rushes out the front door, and down a back alley just as he is about to go otu the other side the man sticks his head around the corner, and sees a guy with an AR, and a shopkeeper duking it out for some reason. "I willl wiat, and see what happens." he says watching from the shadows.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2011, 07:35:57 am »

((Now then, let us plan out what happens, shall we? There's a slight chance that Apoc-Kaseman is going to shoot Adwarf out of hand, as per my standards involving clearly crazy characters in outrageous situations in what seems like a forum game.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2011, 07:39:12 am »

((Right now I am hidden, but if your guy spots me, and attacks I will fight back.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2011, 07:44:25 am »

((At this junction, there's a fair chance that Apockase would warmly greet your character, then shoot him in the face suddenly if he concluded that he's the sort of person who'd only appear in a forum game. It's what he's concluded as the final conclusion of "break out of being in a forum game by doing something that real Strife26 would never have a character do in a forum game, as it'd cause undue insult and kill the forum game, as well as a serious drop in e-renown))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18