Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7398 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2011, 09:42:47 pm »

Justin nods, walking out the door, enjoying the sunlight while he can. "So, how long have you been holed up here? I had to walk for about... two weeks, I think? north to reach
here. Before the journey, I was roughly onehundred kilo's... Roughly 220 pounds. Now I'm not too sure.. probably about sixty-ish... 140 pounds, I think. I ate.. maybe once,
and even then it was barely anything. And to think they used to laugh at me... Sadly, they're probably dead now." Justin shrugs. Not eating would do that to people.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2011, 09:50:48 pm »

The super market looms in the distance. "I wonder if the radiation mutated anything?"

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2011, 10:03:16 pm »

Dave follows, "we should buddy up in case raiders come back."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2011, 10:06:35 pm »

"Oh, hey. We are gonna get some more food."  Finally, the group arrives at the market entrance. The glass is cracked, and the doors are gone. The inside of the market is dark.         (fair warning, I will npc a character if I dont get a response within a day. No one will die, however.)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:29:16 pm by jc6036 »

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2011, 02:49:57 pm »

Dave follows bill in to the market "what the-" out of no where a single gunshot is fired from a sniper rifle.  the people scatter taking cover in whatever they could find.  dave is acrossed from bill who is in aslie three "what do we do bill" bill replies

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2011, 04:51:22 pm »

"shit." Bill looks up over his shelf cover and sees a man in blue jeans and a plaid shirt. What bill sees behind the man disgusts him. Bodies are hanging up by their feet, the throats slit to drain blood. Sevearal men and women are hanging, as well as a child.  "Hey, we just want some food! We dont mean any harm!"  The pshyco replies in a gruff, battle scarred voice.  "You congs aint gettin in hur! Ahll strangle  every damn one of yuh with your large intestine if yug take uh step closer!" He fires another round. Bill whispers to the others. "All right, one of you distract him, I will take him down."  Bill palms a can of green beans and gets ready to throw it. 

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2011, 05:49:34 pm »

Suddenly, the psycho screams, and falls over, his back burned giving off smoke clouds. A gas-mask wearing man in a tophat carrying a large device which seems to be built out of bits of household devices.
"MM! MMMMM! mMmmMmM. MmMmm?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2011, 06:18:55 pm »

"what in the FUCK is THAT!"   Jim throws the can as hard as he can at the things head.     ((I assume you read the rules about trench coating and know the general free form rules? Such as not majorly interfering in a story thread without permission? I now have a dead npc I was going to do something with. Fuck it, I will just get another plot thread going.))
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:28:24 pm by jc6036 »

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2011, 06:33:35 pm »

Oh... Really sorry... whoops...

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2011, 06:38:32 pm »

(tis ok, just make sure you lurk around some free form games to get the feel of things. Also, be sure to read the entire thread before joining.)  The can bounces off the mask, leaving a massive crack on it. Upon further observation, Bill sees that the thing is a person. "Damn. You scared the shit out of me. Come on, help me get this food back to my fallout shelter."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2011, 06:52:41 pm »

Justin comes out from hiding, sighing slightly, though it's obvious he is disturbed. "What the hell has this place come to... I guess all the games I played were telling the truth, huh? When the apocalypse comes, things go to shit." He weakly tries to smile, but it is closer to a grimace. "Here, let me help..." He glances at the bodies; gruesome, yes but Justin never was one to pay attention to gore. Training from all those realistic horror movies, at a guess. He started searching for food that would keep; canned items and the like. He selected ones that were unbroken and from areas away from the corpses.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2011, 06:55:24 pm »

Bill picks up a piece of broken glass and proceeds to cut the bodies down. Soon most of the edible food is in shopping carts and ready to be brought back to the shelter. "Alright, are yall ready?"

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2011, 06:59:00 pm »

Justin nods, picking up the Sniper Rifle from the psycho before replying. "Yeah... let's go." He handles the gun awkwardly, but the first rule of all apocalypse games; never leave loot behind. He walked out of the supermarket, looking around for anyone attracted by the shots fired earlier. Seeing no one... yet, he waited for Bill and continued walking.

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2011, 07:02:25 pm »

Bill comes out pushing a shopping cart full of food. Dave follows suit.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2011, 02:43:23 am »

Back at the shelter, the others are somehow still passed out, and the new survivor plops down on the next to last matress. "This food oughta last us a little while," Bill comments. He proceeds to think about the situation that he was just in. "That guy must have seen some terrible shit."    ((For those that recognized the situation, I took inspiration from the machete guy from deadrising, the crazy sniper from fallout 3, and raiders from fallout 3.)) 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18