Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7391 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2011, 01:01:15 pm »

Bill goes outside to see what kind of vermin he can scrounge up.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2011, 09:39:57 pm »

Bill returns. "Couldont find nothin guys. Got a nasty cut on my leg in the process too."    Bill wraps up his cut after pouring some of the alchohol on it.   ((sorry for the double post but this thread wasnt very active today. I want it to become a good story very badly.))

dh598

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2011, 10:17:51 pm »

The "weatherman" looks around the room. "My names dave, if you were wondering. I was a meteorologist before the bombs dropped." He chuckles a bit. "Well, I guess I still am."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2011, 11:20:25 am »

Strife26 eventually wakes up from his sleep, and rumages around the small backseat of his car, where he still has a case of canned chili, several MRE's, and some basic tools. However, he's down to two bottles of water and his brown hydration system. He guzzles one of the liter bottles and gets out.

"Eh, I probably should've taken my boots off for that nap. I'm sure that my feet'll be all upset when next I notice 'em. Best that I got find myself some more water, in any case. A few cases and something to get them close to my car."

He climbs over the wreckage blocking the street and heads into the city, looking for a likely building to loot.

"And if the world falls from the sky, will we like the Atlas rise?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2011, 01:08:07 pm »

Bill sits down and looks around at the others. "How in the hell do you guys sleep so long, youve been passed out for two days!"  Of course, there is no immediate response, as the survivors are hardly ever posti--  I mean, awake.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2011, 01:32:59 pm »

"Hello?!" A young man... No, a teen, is standing, across the street his bespectacled face disbelieving. His long, disheveled brown hair sways slightly in the wind. He has a few hairs on his upper lip, barely enough to define the beginning of a mustache, indicating he can't be much more than 16. He is... Surprisingly filled out for someone who obviously hasn't eaten for many days; yet his frame is still lean, or appears so due to his height. He is wearing a red t-shirt with the stylized text 'N7' on the front, and is wearing dark blue jeans, with worn black sneakers on his feet. The most surprising feature about him however is his brilliant blue eyes, which hold an intelligence that highly belies his age. "Its been so long since I saw another person..." his knees buckle, and he falls to the ground, his strength finally giving way. "Mind if I stay with you all for a while...?" he asks, his accent odd... Faintly Australian, in fact.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2011, 03:09:46 pm »

Rachel stands up and yawns, bending forward and popping out two clear disks from her eyes. She grabs a small bottle out of her backpack and drops them in, fishing around for a moment more to recover a pair of thin-wire black glasses. She curses angrily and roots through her bag, then sighs. Grabbing a granola bar out of her bag, she tears open the wrapper and ravenously wolfs it down.

"Fuck. I'm hungover as hell and have no aspirin."

She pauses.

"Anyone else hear that?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2011, 05:31:05 pm »

Bill peaks outside and sees a teen. He opens the door and waves his hand, indicating for him to come inside.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2011, 09:59:21 pm »

He walks in, slowly, after dragging himself to his feet, looking around surprised. "So this many survived, at least, huh? I was worried for a while that I was the only one left... Thank you." He stumbled into a relatively comfortable looking corner and collapsed, instantly asleep. His glasses were slightly askew on his face, as he drifted into the realm of dreams.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2011, 10:04:06 pm »

Bill takes stock. "Shit. Were gonna need more food soon."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2011, 09:09:59 pm »

((BUMP.  Damnit, I will not let this thread die!! Lets get some plot threads brewing and role play, damnit!))       Bill begins to suspect that the others are dead or dying.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2011, 09:14:39 pm »

The teen yawns, his eyes slowly opening. His stomach rumbles loudly, and he grimaces. "Do you have anything I could eat?" He straightens his glasses and stands up from a sitting position, stretching his arms and legs, yawning all the while.

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2011, 09:25:40 pm »

Bill tosses the teen the last ration. "looks like we have to scrounge up a bit more. I think that theres a super market around here somewhere. Probally all looted out though. Still, theres no harm in checking."       STOCK CHECK.       1 PISTOL    1 SHOTGUN      1 KNIFE      WATER     SEVERAL UNCONCIOUS SURVIVORS     1 DECENTLY PROTECTED FALLOUT SHELTER

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2011, 09:33:10 pm »

"Thanks.." He murmurs as he wolfs down the ration. From the way his shirt hangs off him, it's noticeable that he's used to much more... filling... meals. "I'll come help, if you want. Least I could do, y'know?" He smiles, pulling a watch out from his pocket and placing it on his wrist. It was an analog watch. "Well, atleast I know the time..." He lets out a weak chuckle, letting it slowly fade. "My name is Justin. You?" He walks over to the door, and leans on the frame. "By the way, I'm ready to go when you are."

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2011, 09:38:05 pm »

Bill begins looking for some sort of holding device. He sees a back pack in the corner, and grabs it. He walks up to the teen. "Lets go. The supermarkets about a mile that way, if I remember correctly." He points to the right.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18