Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7373 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2011, 05:34:19 pm »

Lie down, I sterilized your wounds, but you shouldont be up and around yet. Also, whats up with the top hat? I didnt think that anybody wore those anymore, and it makes you look. . . .well, ridiculous, to be honest."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2011, 05:34:41 pm »

Jack finds the generator is fine, and flips it off, turns around, and heads back upstairs as he walks into the living room his two dogs come running over, and nudging him. After several seconds he says "Shane, Holly comeon I brought food with me, so you can eat today." pats them on the head, and then fills two dog bowls with food. Walking into the spacious living room Jack says "You can sleep on the bed I will take the recliner." and he reaches under the bed pulling out a shotgun, and three shells which he loads into the gun, and lays across the table beside the recliner. After settling into the chair he says "Well goodnight see you in the morning."

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 10, 2011, 06:03:55 pm »

"I dunno. I like top hats. Anyways, where the hell am I? Last thing I remember was a few Purple Lobster raiders walking up behind me..."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 10, 2011, 06:34:19 pm »

"your in a fallout shelter under an apartment building. You killed a sniper for me, then just kind of wandered away. I picked you up cuz you were hurt."

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 10, 2011, 06:49:49 pm »

Oh. That time. AHGG! God, do you have anyone who can fix me up? I don't know how bad they got me, but those bullets sure do hurt like hell. The names Fred, by the way. How many people are in this hideout? Is there a wheelchair around here? I think one of those damn raiders got me in the leg.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 10, 2011, 06:59:12 pm »

"theres 5 or 6 people here, but they sleep all of the time. Unfortunatley, we do not have a wheel chair here, or the tools to remove bullets. . . . .looks like i will have to visit the hospital. . . ."

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 10, 2011, 07:01:33 pm »

Damn. Can you gimme a makeshift crutch? I'd like to get off the floor without losing too much blood, if you mind.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 10, 2011, 07:27:51 pm »

"yer not gonna bleed out since I patched ya up, but we really need to get them bullets out. Ill go to the hospital tomorrow." bill gets a wooden plank and makes a crutch out of it, then gives it to. . . .Fred.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 10, 2011, 07:39:20 pm »

Sorry, I'm bad at naming. Sometimes. :P

Fred grabs the crutch, and sits at the dining room table. "Hey, anyone got some painkillers?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 10, 2011, 07:43:47 pm »

(its not bad, i just forgot it while typing my post :3) "Look in rachels bag over there, she has tons of alchohol. That should kill the pain."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 10, 2011, 07:48:10 pm »

(( I'm sorry, Solar Generator? YOU CAN GENERATE A SUN? >:O WHAT PHYSICSHAX DID YOU PULL!?!? <.< In all seriousness, 'Solar Generator' is not technology available to us currently. Because to generate solar energy you need to use fusion and... well, it's possible, but having a working one in an apocalypse is just ridiculous due to the massive cost etc. ._. Unless you mean an energy storage device to store your Solar Energy. ))
Its a generator that runs off solar energy it doesn't generate a sun.
(( GENERATOR. <.< They generally don't run off Solar Energy because it is generally useless to do so. Generators (That I know of) run off fuel, changing fuel into energy to use... rather than changing energy into energy, because that's just silly. The Solar Panels already change the head/light/radiation of the sun into electricity for usage (I believe, not TOO familiar with Solar Panels) so there's no need for an in between. And even if there were, it wouldn't be a generator T-T ))
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 10, 2011, 07:52:40 pm »

Actually, never mind that. Some houses have generators.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:02:20 pm by Geen »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 10, 2011, 09:18:30 pm »

A light grating sound emanates from the door of the fallout shelter, as someone attempts to open it from outside. Finding the door sealed shut, several people begin a hushed argument, too faint to hear from the inside of the shelter.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2011, 09:25:01 pm »

Fred scavenges what he can from the ruins of the apartment, and manages to find an aspirin under a small pile of debris. "Hell yeah! I don't have to feel like I'm being stabbed in 15 places at the same time!"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 15, 2011, 02:16:46 pm »

After the survivors were settled into their respective locations, they rested, living off of what supplies could be scavenged. Wounds were healed and the apartments were fortified and cleared of ghouls in order to accomadate even more people. Still, the battle for survival continues, with food becoming scarce, farms will have to be started. With Bill having hunting and farming skills, he teaches the others in the fallout shelter how to farm and forage for food in the relativitaly untouched wilderness to the south of town. And thus, chapter 2 of this story begins.     STOCK     BEDS, FOOD, WATER, 2 SMALL FARM PLOTS, SHOTGUN WITH 18 SHELLS, PISTOL, 2 FULL 11 ROUND MAGAZINES, SNIPER RIFLE, BASE BALL BAT, A GOOD SHELTER.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18