Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7374 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #210 on: July 10, 2011, 08:55:51 am »

(( Was asking Jc, in case I was stealing his thunder. :P ))
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 10, 2011, 08:56:28 am »

(good luck with that huge ass rifle.)   Bill, seeing a baseball bat, grabs it and does a running kick to open the door, knocking the thing to the ground.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 10, 2011, 09:06:47 am »

Justin looks surprised, immediately moving to the creature, watching it stumble back into the wall from the kick. He turns slightly to the side, kicking the thing, causing it to fall, as it was already off-balance. Then he quickly follows up, placing his booted foot firmly on the thing's chest, lugging the rifle to point directly at it's face. It snarled and kicked and clawed an his leg, but that did nothing. "I hope you're French, because I'm going to force a slug down your throat so hard you won't taste anything else ever again." He pulled the trigger, his body jerking, unaccustomed to the Sniper Rifle, as the bullet tore through the things nose, skull and brain. Justin started giggling slightly perversely, as he stepped off, and lugged the rifle up. "I should get an achievement for that line..." He's treating it like a game deliberately now. The pressure burst that last screw holding his true sanity in place. "C'mon Bill... I might need you alive later." his face was filled half with despair, half with a glee only seen on a gamers face when slaughtering zombies. He turned and started walking downstairs, favoring his left leg.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 10, 2011, 09:15:53 am »

Bill looks Justin in the eye. "Itll be ok." He stands there for a couple seconds, then walks down the hall, leaving the thing to rot yet more. "We had better watch out for those things."        (Also, for every one with guns, I suggest you take an ammo count to keep things interesting. As in you have to find ammo, and you may be defensless for a time. More powerful guns have harder to find ammo, obviously. Im sticking with my bat until I can figure out a good rping reason to find a gun.)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2011, 09:24:11 am »

(( Justin will find a reason sooner or later to trade in for a 'more useful' weapon. As I said, he's kinda gone crazy at the moment. He'll snap out of it soon, but seeing something that shouldn't exist made him enter crazy-gamer mode. So for now, he's using the Sniper Rifle, believing he has 'Main Character Skillhax' as he thinks of it, aka the ability to do and/or use anything because he's a character in a game. Of course, he can't, so he might enter fits of rage at failed sniping attempts. He has 5 shots left. ))

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 10, 2011, 09:29:16 am »

Spoiler: Jack's Stock (click to show/hide)

Like that ?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 10, 2011, 09:30:59 am »

(yes, ammo should be included in stock checks)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 10, 2011, 09:35:11 am »

(( I'm sorry, Solar Generator? YOU CAN GENERATE A SUN? >:O WHAT PHYSICSHAX DID YOU PULL!?!? <.< In all seriousness, 'Solar Generator' is not technology available to us currently. Because to generate solar energy you need to use fusion and... well, it's possible, but having a working one in an apocalypse is just ridiculous due to the massive cost etc. ._. Unless you mean an energy storage device to store your Solar Energy. ))

What more do you need?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2011, 12:47:26 pm »

Bill facepalms. "damn, I forgot about that busted up feller!" He then proceeds to patch the gas mask guy up.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 10, 2011, 12:50:17 pm »

(( I'm sorry, Solar Generator? YOU CAN GENERATE A SUN? >:O WHAT PHYSICSHAX DID YOU PULL!?!? <.< In all seriousness, 'Solar Generator' is not technology available to us currently. Because to generate solar energy you need to use fusion and... well, it's possible, but having a working one in an apocalypse is just ridiculous due to the massive cost etc. ._. Unless you mean an energy storage device to store your Solar Energy. ))
Its a generator that runs off solar energy it doesn't generate a sun.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 10, 2011, 02:32:52 pm »

NewsMuffin entered the building and looked around. "Nice place. I won't hurt your dogs, I swear."
She looked into one of her belt pouches, and frowned when she only saw three full pistol clips, and seven empty.
"Hey, uh, Jack, do you have any 9mm ammo I can use? I'm kinda low."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 10, 2011, 02:37:54 pm »

Apockase makes his way deeper into the city, taking random turns as it amuses him. He's not in a particular hurry, and it's much easier to move without armor than with.

"I'm dreaming of a white christmas, just like the ones I used to know."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 10, 2011, 02:48:12 pm »

As Jack slams the door shut, slides the eight bolts into place, and slams the board into its holster infront of the door he says "I have a couple of boxes under the bed along with my guns, and there should be some food, and water in the fridge if you want some. " Checking the door one more time Jack turns, and walks down the hall to a solid metal door reaching into his pocket he pulls out a set of fifteen keys, and begins using them to unlock the locks on the door. "I have to go check the generator make sure all the windows are barricaded will you?"

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 10, 2011, 02:52:22 pm »

NewsMuffin nods.
"Yeah."
She checks all of the windows to make they are in secure positions with the proper amount of boarding.
Then, she searches under the bed, grabbing a box off 9mm rounds. She sits on the bed, and begins to load the magazines.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 10, 2011, 05:22:20 pm »

The tophat man wakes up, still very wounded. He gazes around and says: "Where the hell am I? Who are you? How di-AGGHH!" He falls to the ground.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18