Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7376 times)

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2011, 02:42:30 am »

Spoiler: Adwarf (click to show/hide)

NewsMuffin hummed a happy little tune as she made her way out of the super market. As she made her way back to the door, she froze.
What was that? She thought, looking back over her shoulder at the checkout desks. She thought she could see something, but it was took dark to really be sure. She turned and backed her way to the door.
She let out a little yelp when her back hit the window pane.
She glanced around, and called out, "Hello?"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:45:51 am by NewsMuffin »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2011, 02:49:10 am »

The man crouched on the floor, and stayed perfectly quite, If I am silent she will leave without any trouble, and I won't have to waste energy, or bullets. Just as he finishes that thought he accidentally knocks over the pile of cans beside the register.

EDIT:

((Are we going to have zombies roam the streets at night, or just us, and the occasional bandit ?))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:56:00 am by adwarf »

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2011, 02:58:54 am »

(That is a good question. I'd say that the Bandits are more active, and there is a slight chance of stumbling upon a heavily irradiated 'zombie.')
NewsMuffin shrieked, and raised her pistol. She tried to backpedal again, but just pressed harder against the glass. She lost her balance, and pitched over to the side, her pistol firing as it hit the ground. The gun slid out of her reach.
A few isles over, one of the cables holding a light fixture up snaps, and the fixture hands lopsided.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 03:00:31 am by NewsMuffin »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2011, 03:10:51 am »

The man jumps up, and points the gun at her seeing that she is sprawled on the floor he lets out a laugh, and puts his gun in its holster. "You are a klutz aren't you ? Well anyway I am Jack nice to meet you I hope this incident isn't a bad start. Do you need any help ?"

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2011, 03:19:22 am »

"Heh, yeah, that's me..." NewsMuffin muttered to herself as she got to her feet. She picked up her gun and holstered it.
"People call me NewsMuffin. Always have, and I don't really know why." She smiled, and checked her backpack to see if anything had broken. Luckily, nothing had.
"I, uh, have this little coffee shop not too far from here. I don't know if you have your own place, but you're welcome to come with me if you want."
She glanced outside.
"Wow, it's really getting dark..."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2011, 03:26:50 am »

"My place isn't far if you want you can stay there for tonight, and continue back to your place in the morning." Jack said as he picked up the two duffel bags off the floor, and puts his backpack on his back. "Well I got to get going if you want to come to my place follow me if not you can go to your place, but the bandits will be prowling about at night, so you should hurry." said Jack as he pulled his gun out, and began walking down the side street across from the supermarket.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2011, 03:41:46 am »

NewsMuffin looks around a bit. "Yeah. Yeah that's probably a good idea."
She gets her backpack into a comfortable position, and sets off with Jack.

(I'm probably going to get off now. I might be back on in a few minutes if my body says 'nope' to sleep.)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 03:44:45 am by NewsMuffin »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 10, 2011, 03:51:02 am »

After a couple of minutes the group arrives at a small house hidden between three apartment buildings as Jack unlocks the door he says "This place used to be the home of the grounds keeper for the mansion that used to stand where the north apartment building is. Now come on in I have to lock up the door, so go into the living room, and put your stuff down there is some food in the fridge beside the fireplace, but please be careful not to hurt my dogs."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 10, 2011, 08:04:39 am »

(how about the ghouls from the fallout universe? For those not familiar, ghouls are so heavily irradiated that they are rotting away while still alive. There are two types, feral, the more common type which runs and acts like a normal zombie, and regular, which are regular people, but afected by "the rot". Although ghouls prefer dark places, they will go out into sun light to attack other people. Generally, feral ghouls are pretty easy to kill, and often come in a group spread across a small area.)      Bill hears something running through the apartment building. Figuring that its another survivor, he goes upstairs to check it out.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:10:02 am by jc6036 »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 10, 2011, 08:24:56 am »

(how about the ghouls from the fallout universe? For those not familiar, ghouls are so heavily irradiated that they are rotting away while still alive. There are two types, feral, the more common type which runs and acts like a normal zombie, and regular, which are regular people, but afected by "the rot". Although ghouls prefer dark places, they will go out into sun light to attack other people. Generally, feral ghouls are pretty easy to kill, and often come in a group spread across a small area.)
(That seems fine we could also have small groups of bandits roaming around, and have them get in conflicts.)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 10, 2011, 08:30:22 am »

(( It all depends on how realistic you want this to be. I know for a fact that radiation doesn't work like that IRL, but I have no objections of you want to make it more fantastical...))
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 10, 2011, 08:34:43 am »

(( Well I just like the element of actually having to hide at night because smethings out there, adn if you aren't prepared it will kill you. ))

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 10, 2011, 08:38:52 am »

(well, the gm did use a line straight out of fallout 3 to open the thread, so im assuming that kind of thing is ok.)      Bill rounds the corner of one of the hallways, and what he sees sickens him. A humanoid figure bent over, with flesh hanging off of his body in flaps. Through the various holes in the body, bill can see internal organs, and the stench coming off the thing is nearly unbearable. "Hey feller, you okay?" The thing straightens up and stares at Bill malelovently, it walks towards him and begins to pick up speed. "Oh shit."  Bill turns and runs into one of the apartments, sticking a chair against the door. He beginr to frantically search for a weapon.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 10, 2011, 08:47:09 am »

Justin wakes up, with a yawn, and gears something upstairs. Rubbing his eyes, he berated himself for unintentionally falling asleep. He picked up the rifle and headed upstairs to check out the noise. He hears the noises coming from inside a room, and if he were a normal person he'd puke. Him being himself, he raises an eyebrow. "Well..." He is still slightly disturbed by the sight, and thankfully for him the... Thing... Is focussed on Bill.

(( Requesting permission for badassery moment, a la kicking the thing, then shooting it point-blank in the head with the rifle. :3? ))
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 10, 2011, 08:54:28 am »

((Go ahead its not like your god modding, and these aren't very bright, and they have slow reflexes, so its plausible.))
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18