Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7381 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2011, 11:37:46 pm »

Apockase raises an eyebrow at the gesture but makes a judgment that the pills aren't grenades relatively quickly. After a moment, he turns and walks away, wandering deeper into the city.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2011, 11:40:19 pm »

"Well shopkeeper have a good day I got to go, and find some more medical supplies, so I don't die. See you again sometime I quess, so until then stay safe." with that he walks off, but as he reaches the back alley he appeared from he pass out, and hits the ground with a thud.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2011, 11:52:06 pm »

"Well, that's taken care of," NewsMuffin says as she watches Adwarf fall to the ground.
She stands up and pushes his body under a car, before heading back to the store.
She calls after Strife.
"Hey, if you ever need anything, just come back here!"

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2011, 11:56:07 pm »

"Greatly appreciated."

He raises one hand as he walks off.

"That's about the right reaction, isn't it?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2011, 12:47:38 am »

After several minutes Hikari wakes up, adn finds himself under a car "How the hell did I get here ?" he mumbled as he pulled himself out from underneath the car, but as he drags himself out the glass in his arm gets stuck, and pushs forward tearing skin, and flesh as it rips out of his arm. Hikari screams out in pain, and barely suceeds in pulling himself out from under the car before dropping back onto the ground in pain. "Well if I don't fix this soon I'm dead." said Hikari as he began draggin himself towards the alleyway.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2011, 01:14:17 am »

NewsMuffin sighs.
"Well, I'm almost out of supplies."
She looks around the shop for anything useful, but finds none.
She dons her gas mask and heads out into the city for loot.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2011, 01:40:04 am »

Hikari drags himself back into the large office building he came from, adn began pulling himself up the staris saying "If I cna get to the top I can use the emregency medical supplies I have to fix my arm, and leg, but I will need to go get more, adn at the moment I dont have the strength. Damn that military asshole if he would have been more polite this wouldn't have happened not everyone is a bandit."

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2011, 02:09:10 am »

(It's not like you were completely innocent or anything. You know, covered in guns and about 9000 knives and a sword. Nope, not suspicious at all.)
(Hm... Adwarf, I have a challenge for you:
Kill off this character you're playing as.
Start a normal person, say an office worker that has managed to get his hands on a pistol. Not a large para-military pistol like the Desert Eagle, but something like the Barreta M9, or a Glock.
Use acceptable grammar, and take time to proof read your posts for spelling errors.

If you do it, and do it well, I swear on my life that I will never nitpick you again, or make fun of you (unless it's really really bad).)

The sound of shattering glass fills the empty streets. NewsMuffin steps through the broken window and into the lobby of the department store. The building didn't look too raided, so she was in luck. She carefully stepped around the broken glass, and retrieved the rock she had thrown. She dropped the rock into her pocket as she walked into the little convenience store, heading deeper into the slightly dim building.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:10:46 am by NewsMuffin »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2011, 02:10:26 am »

(( I don't see why this is an abnormal character since these kind of people do exist (Somewhere))

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2011, 02:11:00 am »

(Just do it.)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2011, 02:13:42 am »

(Just do it.)
                                llllllllllllll
((No)) ((Maybe Later)) ((Yes))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2011, 02:18:34 am »

As Hikari reaches the top step the stairway caves in, and he tumbles down five floors before finally hitting the ground wiht a sickening crunch as he crushed underneath a rile of rubble. Blood drains from the cracks as the last bit of life is crushed out of the young man.

((There you go.))

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2011, 02:26:15 am »

Apockase suddenly bursts into laughter for no real reason as he's alone with his solitude. Then he realizes that he's left his empty magazine in the coffee shop from his quick reload.

"Fuck fuck. Oh well, it is what it is."

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2011, 02:27:13 am »

(It's a start.)
NewsMuffin delves deeper into the department store. She fishes out a flashlight because it's a little dark. She found a back pack in the convenience store, and filled a few pockets with medical supplies. Next, she made her way to the supermarket. It was getting progressively darker, and she drew her pistol on instinct. The cautiously shoved the supermarket sliding door open, and crept to the canned foods isle, making as little noise as possible. This was a little hard because some of the medical supplies had metal casings. After what felt like an eternity, she made it. She slid her backpack onto one shoulder, opened a pocket, and dropped some canned beans and other canned goods inside. The bag became a little heavy, and she zipped it up. She looked around cautiously, and headed to the back. Along the way, she grabbed several boxes of tea. She finally arrived at her destination, the wine section. It wasn't really an isle, as it had a portion of the back wall to itself. She grinned with delight, and grabbed a few of the older bottles, and put them in her backpack.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2011, 02:30:33 am »

A young man stood crouched behind a checkout isle in the supermarket with a Glock 9 in his hand he peekd over the counter, and saw a survivor picking through the store. Why is someone here I just came to get some food, and water to take back to my base, but now I have deal with not getting caught by someone who could try,a dn kill me. the man thought as he watched the  survivor waiting for her to leave.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18