Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7386 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2011, 12:19:56 pm »

ApocStrife26 moved his head from one side to another and shrugged his shoulders, trying to decide what to do.

"A few more tests, I suppose. This is hardly right."

"Feel free to sit down if you'd like."

Matthew moves to draw a pistol from a hip holster, revealing a big slit cut into the garment for that purpose.

((At ten backwards steps away, there's little time to close before Apockase'll have his pistol ready to fire. Might be a chance to make a break for it, I suppose. Either way, he's not quite ready to open fire.))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2011, 12:27:51 pm »

The man goes to sit down on the ground, but instead pulls out the Glock 9 hidden on the holster on his back, and points it at the man "I mean you no harm, but if you insist on doing it like this I will hae to take action. Now please believe me when I say I don't want to fight I just want to find medical supplies patch myself up then search the city for that girl she was kidnapped, and I am looking for her, so if you aren't going to kill me let me go, so I cna find her, and save her."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2011, 12:42:07 pm »

((Shall we assume that we've gotten to the Mexican stand-off? It'd be a pretty big stretch that you could get a pistol out of a concealed small of the back holster fast enough vs a drop leg holster to stop Apockase from getting on target as well. Really, the Mexican stand-off is stretchy enough that ApocKase'll notice it, but I'll assume that that's what we want to do.))

Kaseman looks down his Kimber 1911 at the Glock.

"Hmph. I'm not that slow of a draw, this ain't right, and I'm about to derail this plot, I think."

"I'm a trained 19kilo with a 1911 and .45 manstoppers. You're an injured Mary Sue. I'm willing to put my faith in reality and firepower above whatever you are.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2011, 12:46:04 pm »

" I just want medical supplies no need for us to hurt each other how about a deal ? You keep and eye on me while I search the shop for anything I can use then I leave you give me my stuff back, and I give you two of my bottles of painkillers." He says his finger on the trigger as a wave of pain shoots up his right arm/

Edit:
I am going to bed now be on later.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 12:59:07 pm by adwarf »

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2011, 01:02:20 pm »

"Counteroffer time, I suppose. You lower your gun. I'll set some kirlex down here for you to use. Should be well enough to stop the bleeding you've got, better than anything else you'll find around here. I'll give you the medical advice that you see an actual surgeon if you've got stuff still in you, as well as the bleeds that you've got should be perfectly treatable with pressure, time, and elevation if you've managed to make it this far. Then I'll back to that here coffee shop and watch you as you gather your stuff and skedoodgle. Then we'll go our seperate ways and if by some chance fate throws us together, I'll fuck the plot up even more than refusing this little team-up."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2011, 01:24:23 pm »

Bill looks around the tiny shelter and realizes that it is getting very cramped in there. He stands up and goes outside to get some air, and to check around for survivors. Bill begins to think of all the fresh deer he provided for his family. They had practically lived off the local wildlife. Bill hears gunshots on the south end of town. "awww shit. . .best get back inside." He looks around for any available weapon, but finds none. He struts back inside and takes stock.      STOCK:SHELTER: 1 PISTOL, ONE SHOTGUN, A KNIFE, A .50 CALIBER SNIPER RIFLE, CANNED FOOD, CLEAN WATER, SEVERAL MATRESSES, AND CLAUSTRAPHOBIA.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2011, 05:10:53 pm »

Ok, sorry about last time, read through it all and I now understand. Sorry about that :-\.
A knocking sound comes from the door.
"Anyone here? I *cough* need some hel-*cough* help. Please. HE-AHH! A loud thump is heard against the door.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 05:26:13 pm by Geen »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2011, 05:31:29 pm »

(Thanks.)   Bill hears the thump, and runs up and kicks open the door.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2011, 05:55:43 pm »

A man in a gasmask is sprawled out on the ground, bleeding from several wound on his back.
He wheezes "Help... They caught up to me... Couldn't hold them off...left me for dead..."
He then slumps to the floor, barely breathing.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2011, 05:57:16 pm »

(So I guess my female character is me. I'm ok with this.)

NewsMuffin steps through the shattered window and into the street, Beretta M9 at the ready.
"So, uh... why are you pointing guns at each other? It seems as if we can all settle this like rational people, can't we?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2011, 07:23:20 pm »

Bill grabs the gasmask guys hands and drags him to the shelter. He rolls him over after putting him down on a matress. "Hey, somebody give me a hand with this guy. Help me patch him up, ya know?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2011, 09:45:31 pm »

The man puts the gun back in his holster, and says "Deal, and by the way the names Hikari, and if we do meet again I really hope it doesn't melt down to this."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2011, 11:24:19 pm »

"It will. I'm not letting the plot move like they expect."

Kaseman slowly backs away, in no particular direction.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 09, 2011, 11:26:20 pm »

"What...? Plot? That must mean this is some form of game... hmm..."
NewsMuffin sits on the front step of her shop, and contemplates that reality is fake.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:40:53 pm by NewsMuffin »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 09, 2011, 11:35:23 pm »

Hikari walks up to his stuff, and flips the sword onto his back the belt around his waist the kunai belt across his right shoulder, and the shurikens back in their pockets in his sleeve. "Well here take these." he says pulling two bottles of painkillers out of a pocket inside hit left sleeve, and throws them infront of the shop.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18