Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18

Author Topic: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)  (Read 7372 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« on: July 02, 2011, 12:16:57 am »

War, war never changes.

Humanity has been on the brink of it's own destruction since the beginning of time. It is in our stories and our histories, civilizations falling in fire or rot. In the city of Bay Twelve, a nuclear war seemed impossible until that fateful day when humanity as we know it began to fall apart. Across the world, nukes were fired and cities burned. The world died screaming. In just one week, there was nothing left but sand and weathered concrete.

And in this dark time, there remains a few who survive. In Bay12, anything can happen, as they say. But will these remneants of a time long gone remain?

Only time will tell.

Rules:

1: This was a nuclear war that happened because of an unknown reason. Please, don't try to explain it.
2: You can play as yourself or a made up character. We don't mind.
3: Three good questions to ask yourself when posting something. "One: Is this character well characterized? Two: Is the actions I am currently doing godmodding or trench coating? Three: Am I being very annoying or using an annoying gimmick no one seems to like?"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse 12 (Freeform)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 12:50:24 am »

A tall man walked down the street, his brown hair was covered in dirt along with the rest of his body. He held with him a battered Baseball bat, he continued to walk down the empty abandoned street...
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 12:54:18 am »

Fniff held up the megaphone on the top of the abandoned apartment building.

"HELLO!? HELLO?" The megaphone echoes throughout the city, a lonely voice on the wind...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 01:18:08 am »

((Trench coating?))
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 01:19:44 am »

(Making a Mary Sue.)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 01:23:25 am »

(Trenchcoating can mean A. A character who focuses to much on combat, example being when the person always looks for a giant gunfight for no particular reason since they think its cool. B. Someone who seems to have multiple guns on them. C. A mary sue character who focuses to much on combat and makes what they think is "cool" this can include characters wearing sunglasses and a trenchcoat and wielding katana's)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 04:55:17 am »

Strife drives into town, coasting his Muscle car to a stop in the middle of a street. The way ahead is blocked by the mangled remains of a 18 wheeler. He gets out, his metallic green greatcoat fluttering in the lonely wind and his AR15 held in one hand. "I wonder if anyone is still alive here."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 06:21:13 am »

(awwww. No gun blade for Jim :P Thats okay though.I will keep ridiculous amounts of guns out of this one.  Also, how long has it been since the nukes were fired? And Im assuming this is taking place in the fallout game universe?)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 06:28:09 am by jc6036 »

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 06:42:18 am »

((I'd rather we keep this in the nice generic real worldish nuclear war setting. I'm not going to go past what I could reasonably get right now, assuming I was in the states))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 06:54:26 am »

(Okay) A man in tattered clothing is walking down the ruined street. He wants for nothing but safety from the radiation. Soon, he comes upon an apartment building and notices the person on top.   "HEY!"   He yells, trying to get the persons attention.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 08:39:22 am »

(It's about two weeks since the bombs were dropped.)

Fniff turned his head, and saw someone down below.

"Stay right there!" He yelled, and ran down the stairs. He ran out the door.

"Thank God, I haven't seen. Anyone in months!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 08:48:16 am »

The man lips his cracked lips, and manages to croak out one word: "waaater. . ."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 08:55:29 am »

Fniff looks around, and pulls the man into a basement that actually leads to a fallout shelter. He hands the man a drink of water.

"I hope you feel fine now?" Fniff asks.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 08:59:19 am »

He gulps greedily, water running down his chin, leaving lines in the dust caked there. "thank you. . .havnt had any. . .water. . .for days. . ."  He continues drinking the bottled water.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 10:15:16 am »

"What happened? You from out of town?" Fniff asks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18