Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21766 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry Rel can't come back from the dead

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

O.O Keep the necromancer away from the corpse. The last thing we need is earless, undead Rel stumbling along after the party like 'brainsssssss...' :P

More like

'eaaaaaars....stuuuupid nooord toook my eaaaaars...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Oh great, now you got me thinking about 'The Big Toe,' starring Kili. :3 Also, no worries, adwarf. Just keeping my presence in the thread. ^^

Edit: In case you're unfamiliar with that story, here's a link to a YouTube reading of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EloyyrYhQU8
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:15:09 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

((I won't ressurect the elf! I have some kind of respect, also Dwarmin I spoke in Jel, how did your character know I was talking about Sithis?

"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I won't ressurect the elf! I have some kind of respect, also Dwarmin I spoke in Jel, how did your character know I was talking about Sithis?

((I assumed thats what you *were* referring to be referring the one "whom your kind revile". My knowledge of Elder Scrolls is not so much. :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CrimsonEon, Draignean, and Talarion I need your actions.

Will PM whne I go to sleep if you have not posted actions by then.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

And that, Magnus noted, was an object lesson on why you shouldn't wander off through the darkened catacombs of a city that was under siege and was only defended by a demonic ritual. Well she wouldn't be putting on airs anymore, and she'd done a fine gift by giving them all those pretty daggers.

Take the knives out of Rel's corpse and pocket them. Close her eyes and lay her out in a semi-dignified way when she comes un-pinned from the wall.

(Going to be gone to the thirtieth, Dwarmin can control if he's willing.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Thank you for entrusting your character to me Draignean. :3 ))

Orders for Magnus: Walk far forward in front of the party, waving your arms to attract ambushers and setting off traps on the floor.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

O.o You're quick to kill him off, aren't you? :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Thank you for entrusting your character to me Draignean. :3 ))

Orders for Magnus: Walk far forward in front of the party, waving your arms to attract ambushers and setting off traps on the floor.
Not happening his order overrules yours.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, I'm just playing around.

We could stick him in a stasis orb!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Eh, I'm just playing around.

We could stick him in a stasis orb!
By 'stasis orb' do you mean 'ball of ice'? I could do that.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Justarr sighed, kneeling down over the corpse and murmuring a quick prayer to the Nine over Rel's corpse. Little else he could do. "We should move on. And make sure to stay together in a group." He addressed the people around him, standing up with a clink, a hand falling down to his sword for reassurance. "I'll take point. Any problems?" He looked at the others, and eyebrow slightly cocked.

Take point, move forwards with the others if they come, watch out for danger.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Atriard quietly pondered Rocklin's answer as he followed the group, "Noblemen all chasing ponderous dreams, whether for destruction or for eternal life, it all ends badly." Atriard's stumbled forward as if in a haze of memory as he considers the bounties he has chased, his thoughts were cut off as confusion arose in the group. Atriard quietly made his way further up to see the elf's remains before him.

Placing his hand over his face and straightening it as best he can, Atriard heaves a sigh, "Shame. Another death to join the many that have and will take place here." Standing up again, Atriard scans the tunnels around him, "Enemies abound and a soul already lost from under my visage..." he muttered as he pierced each tunnel with his gaze. Turning back to the group, Atriard remained silent as he observed the Necromancer and the Blademaster giving their prayers, an uncomfortable image shot through his mind, as if to remember a clergyman being slain by the wicked, "We'll need those prayers in a few minutes if we do not stay focused..." Nodding to Justarr's intention, Atriard follows the group, keeping rear guard.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I should have reserved five posts the lore will take up quite a bit (Some of the scrolls you found reveal some lore), and I am currently working on some more of the rules before you encounter them, so the turn will come tommrow (Currently working on Lockpicking, Theft, Enchanting, and Barter/Haggling Rules)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22