Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21764 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Just keep 'em, Draignean. No point in changing him now. Anyway, this whole thing has derailed the thread enough. Let's move on.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:40:05 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Just keep 'em, Draignean. No point in changing him now.

Shush you. I don't want a character that makes me feel terrible every five minutes and offends everyone around him, this guy was a horrible, horrible idea that only got worse. He fits more in the section with characters that I make so I don't feel bad when they die.

Shoulda' gone with a wizard.

Actually this room before you leave you could change your character I was using chapter 1 to let you test them out. (Its like the sewer exit in Oblivion basically)

I think I'll take you up on that, when I get back to the house I'm taking this one back to the drawing board. Feel free to kill him in lots of nasty ways.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

(( That wasn't plan for Kili-she didn't even hate Rel really.... I was hoping to eventually earn a grudging respect between the two, but it all got fubared, as you said. The last line of my character bio is evidence enough, I believe.

True to her family name, she despises Elves-not that she doesn't respect their fighting ability.

Also, Draignean-I don't think you should dump your char. He's a bastard, but that's because he's got a hair trigger temper. You can slowly adjust your character as you get to know the rest of the party better, to be less of a bastard to his friends, though it it would out of character for you not to have the occasional berserker rage, and be just as aggressive to strangers. Kili is intrigued about his potential as a warrior, anyway. ;)

Edit: Ninja! Might be for the best if you think that way-no reason to play a character you hate.

Now, I suggest we say our last pieces on this fiasco if we have them, and move on. The game must continue! :3

))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:47:18 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yep, but keep in mind the Faithless Down-Fall you had is powerful ))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well we're too far along for a full conversion, ADWARF scale his age back seven years, and replace hot headed with illiterate as one of his downfalls.

That should remove both the womanizing and blunt the racism.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is your last chance will you recreate your character ?

> Y / N

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, just the edits for me. Scale the age back and exchange the short temper of illiteracy and I'm cool.
---

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn up in a bit give me a bit Rel's death scene is quite descriptive.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chapter 2: Drowning in Darkness, Turn-8: The Brotherhood Returns

Lighting Status: All, Dim
Quickly gatherign supplies your group gathers what lettle they require to continue, and move out to catach up to their comrade who left not long ago, but as you leave the storeroom the sight you see is a horrifying one. You see Rel pinned to the wall with a wicked lighting shaped dagger shoved through both hands, both feet, her skull, and her chest she has long sinced died, but blood still flows down her body from the many wounds Rel has suffered. The secodn thing you notice is writing above her head in her own blood that says 'The Brotherhood has Returned, and we will take revenge with the help of Demons we will shatter The Shield, and wipe all of you off this earth.' Rocklin draws his sword, and examines the surronding tunnels, but none of them contain threats for they have all seemed to move on he, and the other guards remain in silence staring down each of the tunnels, swords drawn, and ready for any threat, but none came for the tunnels were empty, and the Brotherhood had long since left.

Player Statuses
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CrimsonEon (click to show/hide)

(Statuses will be updated next turn)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Even I gave Elves the benefit of a clean death. This is just monstrous. Not that I won't take something to remember her by...however it may irk her spirit if it still lingers. Relavesa, if your soul is watching this, consider it an honor..."

She drew her knife then, and deftly removed both of Relavesas pointed ears, then after a pause, poked two holes in them. She then takes a piece of rawhide string from her breeches, and loops the ears into a necklace, which she puts around her neck a a trophy. Her dream was prophetic, it seemed...later she would preserve and dry them, but for now, they should keep fresh.

Kili chuckles, vainly admiring her new possession.

"My new trinket..it seems such an apt fate for an Elf...

...Now, Let's get a move on. There's nothing else here."

Action: Take my Elf-Ear necklace, and lead the group forward
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Kir kneels his head and offered a prayer to Sithis in Jel, the tounge of Argoneans for the elf. He then moved onwards with the others quietly
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Never pegged you to be Religious, scaley. Or do you just know the words to say over the dead, like everyone else does?"

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

"I am religious, though the ways of my kind are.......exotic compaired to the ways of most men and mer. We give praise to the Hist and one whom your kind revile."
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll not utter his name either...makes no difference to me what alter you kneel at, anyway. It's all hogwash. The Gods that listen to us do it more for their own amusement, more than anything, I'd warrant."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

O.O Keep the necromancer away from the corpse. The last thing we need is earless, undead Rel stumbling along after the party like 'brainsssssss...' :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22