Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21806 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Taught yourself to read. Well how about that. You do know what you think you're reading and what the scroll actually says are two different things, right?" she said. "See, civilized people use letters to represent sounds and form them into words to represent concepts. I know that's right over your head, much like the idea that you read the words from left to right, top to bottom. I doubt you know what a comma is, or any form of punctuation for that matter." Rel snorted derisively. "What do you primitive Nords have to read anyway? The chicken scratch their 'great warrior ancestors' carved out on the walls of their caves?" Kir decided to interject, and she looked over at him. "Shut up, lizard. How'd you get out of your irons, anyway?"

Ah, arrogant jerks are a fun change of pace sometimes. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

"I wasn't in irons to begin with Knife Ear. Now leave the Barbarian alone, I'm sure they can read well enough." He snorted "Hell I'm sure less of my kind can read than hers, atleast they can write on walls, we live in a giant swamp, at most we write on tree bark unless we get paper"
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"Har har. Your sarcasitc wit is as dull as an Orcs hatchet, Elf. And cuts less than twice as deep!

She also turned to the Kir.

"Thanks for the help, scaley. Elves are so ignorant of other races feelings, arn't they?"

Kili smiled, wondering how many pairs of socks and undergarments she could make from Kirs lizard hide.

Completely satisifed she was the victor, the Nordic woman flipped her golden blonde hair with her left hand and went back to the reading the scroll. Ooh, this one had pictures. It was about a Dragon-a BIG Dragon. Alduin the World Eater? Well, he could eat the World, as long as he ate Relavesa first. Then she would first in line to thank him!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:47:40 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I believe you want to say half, barbarian. Half as deep. Not twice, unless you mean to say I'm a lot better at this than you are, which would be the first time you've been right about anything. Learn how to measure things and then try again," she said with a dismissive wave before returning her attention to Kir. "Knife Ear? You're really going to use the dumb primate's insults?" Rel shook her head. "Put some effort into it. Of course we're always telling your people that and they never listen until they get the whip..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Kir grins and holds up a clawed hand. "You know fleshbag I could skin you with just my hands right? Unlike your species I don't need a dagger to help me do it. Also, unless your completely moronic, your species are primates as well. Only mine and Khajit aren't." He smiles at the elf before putting his hand down.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What Kili meant to say was, Orc axes are very dull...compared to Nord axes, which are much sharper...and by sharpness she was implying wittiness...and so saying the Elf was slightly smarter an Orc...but not as smart as an Nord...hmm.

"Yeah, Elf, the Lizard man would have your guts on his claws in a half second! Your so slow, he could kill you eight times over before you hit the ground!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"And THAT'S why we're better," Rel said. "While your races were bumbling around the swamps and mountains, trying and failing to do anything useful with themselves, mine was forging an empire out of an ash-riddled wasteland of an island. And we prospered while Argonians and Nords decided to wallow in ignorance and be complete savages." She pushed her hair back behind her ears. "I would also like to point out that I meant 'primate' to directed specifically towards Kili's intellect; that is, she has less brainpower than your common baboon. But if you missed it, well... maybe she's the smarter one of the pair of you." Grinning like a cat, like she'd somehow won something, Relavesa sashayed over to the other side of the room and looked for useful supplies.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that you have allies I will add their spoiler here, adn to the OP.

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

((I demand Viking Army, why? Becouse we can))

"I'd love to see you TRY and survive one day in Black Marsh elf, It would take them months just to find your bloated corpse, if by some miricle it wasn't devoured by werecrocodiles and the like. How much would you precious 'empire' matter then? Plus you forget two things elf, one) Nords have nearly destroyed Morrowind on atleast one occasion thanks to their Tongues and the powerful magic they brought to the field and two)Your empire was taken over by imperials and hasn't mattered for centuries."
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He makes a point Elf. Might as well admit that Elves are inferior. Yup.

Also, Werecrocodiles? They sound fun to wrestle..."

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

"You'd be supprised how many Were-versions of normal creatures there are, and there are some of my kind who do such things for fun, they usually end up dead or changed, but alot of people place bets of such things."
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Also you can conversate with your allies, and each has a deep history, adn personality to them, so each ally will be unique. ))

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

((Was looking up Argonians and Black Marsh in the wiki, found something amuseing.
"After the Oblivion Crisis and the beginning of the Fourth Era, Black Marsh seceded from the Empire along with Elsweyr. Morrowind was substantially weakened when the Ministry of Truth became unstable and crashed into Vvardenfell, destroying much of the island. The Argonians of Black Marsh invaded and conquered the crippled Dunmer." Awesome, no?))
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You'd be supprised how many Were-versions of normal creatures there are, and there are some of my kind who do such things for fun, they usually end up dead or changed, but alot of people place bets of such things."

"Well, it wouldn't be much fun otherwise, now would it?" Kili smiled like a Nord. Which is to say, a little wider and with too much teeth, making her look more feral than she might have intended-more like a wolf.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Updated my third post with rules on Sundered Weapons, Magic, Blessing/Support, Beastiary, and Allies
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22