Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21814 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep the class's main stat adds +2 to that stat also everyone has checked out, and I have finished Ruins of Imperial City Lore Entry #1, and The Shield of the People Entry #1, The Founders, so please do read it doesn't relate much to the game, but it helps to flesh out the history, and I fiqure it would be cool any comments on the lore once you have read it would be appreciated.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Who's willing to bet I'm wanted by the Mage's Guild? Those guys hate necromancers.
Also, my two spells are the basic Ice Blast and Raise Skeleton

Kir'Zhon wrote in his Note Book about some ideas for possible spells, mostly ignoreing the chaos around him. Most of his undead killed in the fighting already makeing him less useful than he would be otherwise.As he wrote down his ideas thoughts roamed across his mind. 'Well, we're going to need to evacuate soon, that's a downside, but it will likely give me more freedom for my research, which is an upside, I suppose it isn't too bad. Not like I'm much invested in Cyrodil anyway, much prefer home, it's far to dry here......how did I get on this line of thought?' He stopped writting to blink and try to remember how he got from evacuateing to thinking Cyrodil is too dry before shakeing his head.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Kili saw the Elf scurrying into a building, probably to hide in a pickle barrel until the battle was over. Oh well, let each meet death in his or her own way. She regretted she wouldn't be able to strike down Relavesa as the Orcs overran their position and slaughtered them all.

She saw the Argonian wizard writing in his book-typical!

"Kir'Zhon, unless you want to end up with your throat cut and the Orcs using your books for wiping paper, I suggest you get yourself ready to fight. The Elfs already started tunneling back to her underground kingdom, and the rest of these louts can barely swing a sword without fainting. We'll need your ice magic to slow down the enemies approach, and any of those skeletons would be nice to balance our numbers out."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you just call Henry, and Tarok weak, or where you refering to the soldiers I haven't put in the NPC section yet? Also I finished the lore for the faction's so you can go ahead, and read them now.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you just call Henry, and Tarok weak, or where you refering to the soldiers I haven't put in the NPC section yet?

Everyone? She would have had a higher opinion of them if we weren't losing the battle.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

@adwarf In that case my Endurance is 10, thus bringing my Fatigue up to 195 and my Health up to 64, I'll edit my post to reflect that.

Anyway, onto the situation.

"How did this happen?", Atriard paced through his mind as he looked out towards all the chaos abound, "An army besieging the Imperial City, of all places, and starting to succeed! Unheard of!". He shakes his head in disbelief at the unraveling situation, "My duties may have led me here in pursuit of a mage, and the Shield of the People had given me information towards tracking him down in exchange for service, what would have been a fair trade if not for the situation at hand."

He turns his gaze across the others, and fixes it on a black robed figure skulking near the sidelines "And a Necromancer helping us? I ought to skin him now to prevent him from flaying the rest of us, and it's entirely likely he's familiar with the mage I chased here, but given our options right now, he's a necessary evil.".

Looking towards his equipment, Atriard accounts for the pathetically lackluster armor on him, and the few Mage Hunting tools he has on him, the chances of him taking on the horde in this state were slim. "Then I suppose it's clear; I need to search for better equipment, perhaps some materials to prepare traps as well"

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:03:45 am by CrimsonEon »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you just call Henry, and Tarok weak, or where you refering to the soldiers I haven't put in the NPC section yet?

Everyone? She would have had a higher opinion of them if we weren't losing the battle.
The forces you are fighting are over fifty-thousand strong, and The Shield's army was fifteen thousand strong its no suprise they lost even with the Aegis of the Imperium on their side. (Read Lore to understand what that is)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The forces you are fighting are over fifty-thousand strong, and The Shield's army was fifteen thousand strong its no suprise they lost even with the Aegis of the Imperium on their side. (Read Lore to understand what that is)

If they were Nords, we would have won. :P

Barbarian pride!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

If they were Nords, we would have won gotten slaughtered the first day because we were all too drunk off our asses to fight back!

Fix'd that for you. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If they were Nords, we would have won. :P

Barbarian pride!
There are Nords check the NPCs I have added (Still not finished so some of them will have different races)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Kir'zhon casually lifted his scythe from his back and slammed it into the ground with force. "I may have no idea how to use a sword Nord but I am capable with my scythe, and my magic is always ready to kill enemies. Besides, if nothing else I could turn you into a block of ice, will it feel more like you where back home?"
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kili chuckled

"Save your mildly chilly breeze for the Orcs, wizard. I've got my warm deerskin underwear on.

Still, my point is-try and freeze the ground where the enemy has to enter, and we can pick them off easier before they swamp us."

She hacked and spat a barbarian wad at Kir'Zhons feet, before turning away to supervise some other soldiers.

"Everyone, get back to work! The Orcs will eat your souls unless you get that barricade up in the next hour."

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Kir'zhon raised an eyebrow at the spit but ignored it, before putting his notebook into his robes and setting to freezeing the ground as the Nord recomended. "Never thought I'd see the day with anyone takeing military advice from a Nord. I thought your normal stratogy was 'get drunk, run at enemy screaming while wearing only a furry thong and swinging a great axe'" He said in a jokeing tone.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We just need Talarion's action then I will begin work on the next turn.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

My Apologies, I wont be able to fix my sheet/post my turn yet. My Grandmother had an operation and i'm going to visit her. I'll try and fix/post turn when I get back. Sorry. Disclude me or auto me for this turn if you want.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22