Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21812 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Ginken Senkou, [Damage- 8, Size- 4, Attack Speed- 4+1, Silver's Flash{Minor Enchantment of Swiftness} (+1 to AS)]

Is this good? :P
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep that is perfectly acceptable, and good god am I dreading the later boss battles (especially the D..... in Chapter ...)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

The Drag Racer in Chapter 666? Yeah I dread that too. Don't worry, you aren't alone. Anyways... Sheet edit away!!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Drag Racer in Chapter 666? Yeah I dread that too. Don't worry, you aren't alone. Anyways... Sheet edit away!!

Lol, but no definitely not that.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Dragon in Chapter 12?

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dragon in Chapter 12?

How can you read my mine through the internet  :o

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Im awesome like that? Plus, you put the same amount of dots as there are letters In Dragon.
especially the D.(r).(a).(g).(o).(n) in Chapter ...)
Did I mention 'Im awesome like that'?

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Oblivion RTD: Full Waiting List Open
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2011, 09:53:52 am »

Chapter 1: 'The Shield of the People' Cracks, Turn - 1, The Fun Begins

Kili tries to rouse the troops, and get them in position for battle, but many of them ignore her, and stare at the gate as a gloomy atmosphere ways down on everyone. The guard captain Tarok then comes over, and says "They will get ready soon you need to focus on preparing to take as many of those Coalition bastards lives as possible." Rel then proceeded to search a nearby house, but found nothing of use, and no way up to the roof for you to snipe from. As rel exits the house she notices three men huddled around an entracne to the Catacombs, and wonders what they are doing. Atriad scrabbled around near the north gate, but found nothing of use as all items that could be useful were wither looted, or burned during the siege although you do find a pendant with an odd radiating aura coming off of it hanging around what you believe to be the Captian of the Imperial Guard (or whats left of him anyway). Kir quickly sets about freezing the area infront of the gate, and manages to freeze a good chunk of it without hampering the soldiers movements, or attacks (10% chance for all enemies to trip, and fall for ten turns). Justarr looks around, but finds nothing that could be of use, and just as he is about to give up hope he sees a man in strange clothing with the symbol of the Silver Leaf guild on his back you also notice that he is carrying a sword that emits an aura of power like its a living being, and as you stand there you slowly realize that its aura is that of a great bloodlust, and chill goes up our spine.

Gates will be breached in 4 turns

Player Statuses
Will be added next turn.

Imperial City Inner Ring, North Gate
Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Tarok Kingsley (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Henry Hickleset (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Julius (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Julia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Freda (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Algus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Rocklin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mage, Karrin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mage, Seraph (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mage, Duriston (click to show/hide)
Draignean will get two actions next turn, and I will have all NPC spoiler done next turn also, but player spoilers will not be done until the battle since I still have some stuff to sort out with them.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Justarr tried to ignore the shivering, moving closer to the man. "Identify yourself." He tried to speak calmly, his sword held low, still sheathed, but free and ready. A tactic to make enemies think that he still had to draw his sword, when really he could defend with the sheath and draw it by catching the blade on the wooden sheath.

What more do you need?

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Atriard crouches down to inspect the poor sod that once was the Captain of the Imperial Guard. His armor and weapons may have been looted off, but an amulet still remains, and above all else there appears to be an aura emanating off of it. Atriard respectfully takes the amulet off the Captain and tries to inspect it, "I'm definitely sensing magic on this; though it'll take some focus to properly identify...".

Looking out into the streets, Atriard could see Guards running about, preparing barricades and fortifying themselves, a barbaric figure ordering them about and the Necromancer, surprisingly, creating a icy floor near the gates. "A curiosity best left for later." Atriard pocketed the amulet, "It probably won't be enough to stop an entire army, let alone protect a Captain of the Imperial Guard from death." Recalling what protective magics he can, Atriard sets out to fortify himself and what guards he can find with whatever shielding enchantments he can muster.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 10:38:40 am by CrimsonEon »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Kili was a bit disheartened to hear knees starting to knock when she approached. Very bad. It was easy to forget how intimidating she could be to them...women in this land were seen more as objects to owned or coveted, not leaders to follow. A pity really!

She figured it might be best to stock up on ammunition before the fight. One could never have enough arrows...

Start scavenging extra arrows for my bow

OOC: Are most of the NPCs unarmed on purpose?

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Relavesa felt thoroughly put out by the lack of a way to the roof. Man, the Imperials were stupid. Every house in Balmora had a roof hatch! Those made it easy to get into and out of all kinds of trouble, she remembered fondly. Of course, back in Morrowind they also had spears and crossbows. Cyrodiil may have admittedly prettier scenery but all the technological advances belonged to her home country, of that she was certain... and while on the subject of inferior nations, she looked over at the Nord. "Couldn't get them to listen you, huh blondie?" she said, crossing her arms over her stomach.

"What a shock. I bet you were slurring your words too much for them to understand," she said with mock sweetness. "Well, while you stand around being useless lump of bear fur, I'm going to go find a place to prepare an ambush. Ta ta for now, unless you get killed." She wandered towards the alleyways with a sarcastic salute over her shoulder. Maybe back there she could find some handholds or a way up or something. She needed height to shoot from!

I think we have unlimited arrows. Not sure though. :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Could I request an update of the front page? My character sheet is still listed as incoming...

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Kili shook her first as the noisome Elf flitted away to the rooftops. The nerve! She had hewed Men and Elves for less insults than that! Ah, let her jest while she could-death was a few feet away for everyone, wasn't it? It may be that the same sweep of the scythe gathered them all up here, and she would take joy in the fact that her and and Elf would fall into the underworld together.

Kil didn't mind dying, really-as long she didn't have to share the same cooking pot with Relavesa. She wouldn't want to give her slayers indigestion.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Kir inspected his ice and found it acceptible before getting to work on raiseing skeletons as cannonfodder. As he set about this somewhat mindless task he spred out his sense, trying to find auras of magical power that might indicate magical items.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22