Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21783 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My Apologies, I wont be able to fix my sheet/post my turn yet. My Grandmother had an operation and i'm going to visit her. I'll try and fix/post turn when I get back. Sorry. Disclude me or auto me for this turn if you want.
Thats fine I will leave your action out, and you cna take two next turn (if I get it up today that is)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

---Character---
Name: Justarr Kutaryn
Description: Justarr has short, spiky hair and a light black mustache. He has unnaturally light skin for a Redguard, though.
Bio: (-Blank-)
Health - 55/55
Magika - 195/195
Fatique - 115/115
Inventory Slots - 0/16
Speed - 4+1
Race: Redguard
Birthsign: The Warrior
Attributes:
Agility - 5
Endurance - 5
Intelligence - 5
Personality - 5
Speed - 5
Strength - 5
Willpower - 5
Class: Blade Lord
Faction: None
Equipment:
Dented Iron Helmet - 35 Gold
Rusted Iron Curiass - 75 Gold
Dented Iron Leggings - 35 Gold
Lesser Potion of Health (2) - 90 Gold
Lesser Potion of Fortitude - 45 Gold
Ginken Senkou
Silver Shortsword
Steel Vambraces (Wristguards, only remembered the name now)
---Total: 280 Gold
---Class---
Class Name: Blade Lord
Class Type: Warrior
Main Stat: Strength
Specialties: Master of Blades|Dance of Swords|Vambrace Defense
Downfalls: Unarmed Unease
Bonus Items: Ginken Senkou, Silver Shortsword, Steel Vambraces

Justarr looked around, clutching his Katana, his silver longsword hanging at his side. Everything was going to shit... He exhaled, calming himself down. He slid his hand up his Katana's hilt, being reassured by it's prescence. He couldn't lose now... He looked around to the others with him. "We need to make sure the enemy get cut down the moment they reach us. We can't do that with dissent among us.. calm down, focus on the battle. Save your petty arguements for later." He glanced around at the courtyard, looking for anything that could be even mildly useful for the oncoming battle.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 09:32:44 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Talarion you check out also here you go some skills that your character has Lotus Blade - After many years of training you have learned the several arts of the Blade Lords. The first, the Lotus Blade, sacrifices some of the owners physical health for great speed (When you use this skill you lose 1/2 your HP, but gain 3 speed, and your weapon's AS is doubled), Dance of the Moon - This sacred art sacrifices a great deal of the user's physical energy, but gives a great boost to your fighting ability (When you use this skill you lose 75 Fatique, but gain a +5 to damage, and +3 to PD), and Blood Rain - This art is rarely used by the Blade Lords due to the fact that it greatly harms the user, but allows them to become near god like in their abilites for a short time (When you use this ability you lose 3/4 your HP, and 100 Fatique, but gain +5 to damage, 3x the AS, +5 to PD, and the ability to use to swords at once) What do you think they look ok?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Sure. I like how you are emphasizing speed for the Blade Lords, rather than brute force. They use muscle power to be fast, graceful, and deadly... they also have to be pretty strong to wear the armor they do and keep their speed, thus why I chose Strength as their main stat as opposed to Agility or Speed. ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure. I like how you are emphasizing speed for the Blade Lords, rather than brute force. They use muscle power to be fast, graceful, and deadly... they also have to be pretty strong to wear the armor they do and keep their speed, thus why I chose Strength as their main stat as opposed to Agility or Speed. ^^
Yep, and funnily enough one of your allies I was planning on being something just like your class, so that also gave me the basis for him. If you wanted brute force you would have choose something other than the Dance of Swords Special (Which has unlocked the ability for you to use sword techniques which you will discover in books, and through Markers)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Meheheh. Do I detect epic sword skills to come? Oh yes I do ;D

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meheheh. Do I detect epic sword skills to come? Oh yes I do ;D
Yep you will see some of the future ones you can get when you meet Shigumi the NPC Blademaster (He is literally the strongest character you will meet in the first two chapters other then 'The Mask')

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

I am interest. Good thing I chose a Katana, huh? Also, I would like to request a deflect ability with my armguards some time in the future (Negating the downfall of 'Unarmed Unease' for the armguards, basically, allowing me some form of defence if I get disarmed that won't have a major chance of failing)

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can have that also do you want to give your katana any enchantments, or specialities since you can completely make one of the class items from scratch?

EDIT: Also you are still short 5 Attribute points you are only using 30 out of 35
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 08:43:22 am by adwarf »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Katana Speciality - Seppuku
Allows one to commit Seppuku. On the opponent.

Umm, what do you mean by specialties? Also, do you want me to add an extra downfall to make up for the Armguard defence?

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Katana Speciality - Seppuku
Allows one to commit Seppuku. On the opponent.

Umm, what do you mean by specialties? Also, do you want me to add an extra downfall to make up for the Armguard defence?
By specialities I mean it can gift you with a special sword art, have an enchantment, be a special named weapon, and be custom made by you (Meaning you make the stats, and I check them to make sure they aren't overpowered. Also no your cureent downfall is quite large since you get a minus 1 to all combats with weapons other than swords.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Okie dokie. I'll have my Katana be custom and named, then. Is there any template for weapon stats?

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Damage- , Size- , Attack Speed- ,Enchantments ) Thats it also I am now working an example of a Miracle so you can tell them apart from special weapons.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

[Damage- 1d8, Size- ?, Attack Speed- 4, Enchantments ?]

Okay, explanation required for the ?'s. For Size: What's a relative comparison? And for Enchantments, an example would be nice. Also, are the damage/AS okay? Or should I reduce them a bit? Katana are sharp, and light, which is my reasoning for the relatively high damage and speed.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Miracle

Shinra, The Nine's Judgement (D-40, Size-4, AS-10, Masterful Enchantment of Swiftness(AS - +4), Power of the Nine(D - +20, and AS - +2), and Lightning of Judgement(Adds 10 Damage, and gives Lighting classification to damage))

You see the power difference (And this is one of the weak ones)

Damage is definite so instead of 1d8 it would be 8, and the AS is okay now as for enchantments check the Miracle (But you can't have that power of enchantments on it.)

Also the katana's size would be 3, or 4 (Shinra is also a katana)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 09:09:02 am by adwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22