Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21807 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sure. Use this:

Code: [Select]
[acronym=This is the text that shows up on hover.]Blah blah blah.[/acronym]
This is what it produces: Blah blah blah.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Kili blinked.

"Not until the Elf runs first!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure. Use this:

Code: [Select]
[acronym=This is the text that shows up on hover.]Blah blah blah.[/acronym]
This is what it produces: Blah blah blah.
Thanks that will be helpful when you get miracles, adn when I add descriptions to spells. Also you will most likely never experience combat of that size again as it is seriously annoying. You may see it later on, but that depends on if I feel like actual doing a battle like that again.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No problem. ^^

"Uh, Nord, this is no time to stand on pride. Either you run now or you get to meet your maker first hand, ya hear?" Rel jumped to an adjacent rooftop and proceeded to skedaddle herself.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ha! The Elf flees like a coward! Now, as a Proud Nord, I will engage in tactical retreat."

Kili Skedaddles bravely away.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If anyone hasn't realised it yet magic takes away Magicka per hit, so even if the spell seems cheap, but has a lot of Attack Speed it can quickly eat through you Magicka.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Draignean, CrimsonEon, and Talarion I need your actions will pm you before I go to bed if no reply by tommorow evening I will auto you.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Atriard smirked at the exchange between the Nord barbarian and Elf, "I can already tell this is going to result in both of their deaths." But upon looking to the side towards the sound of carnage, blood drained a little out of Atriard's face, "Summoning a demon to fight your battles? Despicable. Were the stakes somewhat lower I would try to destroy it." Atriard cursed in his mind, "Shame I could not help any more, I didn't even get to sap any Magicka from the enemy. Time to go, I suppose." Atriard prepares to make a defensive retreat, trying to cover the others that are also retreating.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"Sigumi..." His face hardened. If that technique was being used... No, he had to retreat now. Don't think about it. He clutched at the scrolls tucked away in his armor, and sheathed his sword. Murmuring an old Blade Lord chant, about Death and Glory. A song mourning the loss of a powerful ally, and usually friend. To a Blade Lord, it was a deep emotional chant. To others, it just sounded like a soft, low murmur, and was nothing more than that.

Retreat
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chapter 2: Drowning in Darkness, Turn-7: Escaped, but Trapped

You, and your allies quickly make your way to the tomb as the battle rages on behind you, and the shadows quickly descend on your location. Just as the shadows arrive you are thrust into the tomb by an unknown force, and you fall through a hole where you assume a tomb used to lay, and as you fall into a tunnel underneath the tomb you here the tomb above you cave in, and block the entrance you had came through. You all stand up, and look at the room you are in it seemed to be a storeroom of some sort for The Shield soldiers who frequently patrolled these areas. The room is full of torches, scrolls, varying weapons, and some food here, and there. Rocklin turns to you, and says "We will accompany you until we die, and we will be your allies, so if there is anything you wish to know of us ask. Now, for our current situation I would suggest gathering some torches, and food before we head on the tunnels ahead are dark, and they are frequented by undead who roam these catacombs." with that he turns,a dn grabs a torch from the wall, and goes to sit in a chair near the door waiting for you to finish gathering supplies before you head out.

Player Statuses
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CrimsonEon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Imperial City Catacombs, Shield's Storeroom
Allies
Spoiler: Freda (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Algus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Rocklin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 06:46:43 pm by adwarf »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kili starts rummaging through the barrels, tossing a a bit of rat gnawed bread over her shoulder, and goes for some pieces of tough dry salted jerky and a small jug of apple wine.

She finds a filthy, worm ridden Apple and tosses it to Relavesa.

"You can save time eating-it counts as a meat and a fruit."

She snags a torch off the wall, lights it, and takes a look at the scrolls. Thoug she wouldn't admit it anyone, Kili is proud of her ability to read.

Get Salted Jerky and a jug of Apple Wine
Insult Relavesa
Get Torch
Inspect scrolls

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Rel waited until Kili's back was turned, then flung the apple at the wall next to her with the intent of some of the exploding apple pieces hitting her in the face. The worm too, possibly, but that was probably too much to hope for. "Whoops, hand slipped," she said. "Clumsy me." Clearly not sorry at all, she found some torches and bundled them into her pack, then went for the scrolls. "Hand those over. You're getting your dumb greasy Nord hands all over them and smudging the words. It's not like you can read anyway." Like Nords knew anything. They were still living in tents and log houses in the cold while her people had forged a great empire.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rel waited until Kili's back was turned, then flung the apple at the wall next to her with the intent of some of the exploding apple pieces hitting her in the face. The worm too, possibly, but that was probably too much to hope for. "Whoops, hand slipped," she said. "Clumsy me." Clearly not sorry at all, she found some torches and bundled them into her pack, then went for the scrolls. "Hand those over. You're getting your dumb greasy Nord hands all over them and smudging the words. It's not like you can read anyway." Like Nords knew anything. They were still living in tents and log houses in the cold while her people had forged a great empire.

Kil ducked the apple and smiled back sweetly. She was sort of beginning to enjoy their banter. It was like bear baiting, but the bear has pointy Elf Ears. And it was named Relavesa.

Then, she thought very hard, and came up with a response she believed sounded scholarly.

"I taught myself to read, Knife-Ears, off of Elf-Skin scrolls."

She was only half joking, unfortunately.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Kir simply shook his head at the interactions between the elf and the nord. He grabbed some scrolls for himself and that's it, his nighteye/life detection spell made torches useless, and he liked his meat raw. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you where.....what is that imperial saying? 'an old married couple' or something similer eh" He shrugged at his failure of a joke waited for the others to get moveing

Grab scrolls
Make Banter
Wait for the others to start moveing
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22