Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21813 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crimson, adn Draignean pleas post your turns will PM you before going bed today then you have until I finish the turn to post your actions.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Seconds pass as the first wave of orcs crash through the skeletons and reach the Shield's forces, "Time to get to work". Atriard charges in to attack what orcs he can, aiming for their arms to disarm as many as possible

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Move into the fray, Activate twin tiger stances and lash out with my blade and offhand gauntlet at whatever enemy target presents itself.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn up tonight just give me a while to get all the calculations, and stuff worked out.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ignore
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:39:38 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chapter 1: 'The Shield of the People' Cracks, Turn - 6: More Combat, and Many are Slain

Shield Forces Engage Coalition Troops
[Guardsmen; Hits: 7,7,10; Damage: 1x Direct Hits 2x Slight Hits; Blocks: 3x Successes, 27x Fails [Damage Calculations: 5 3's]]
The Guards continue to fight the orcs, but still most of their attacks miss, and glance off of their armor, or strikes their shields, but five of the guards land blows on the Orcs, adn three of them fall as the spears rip through their throats, and blood pours out as they struggle gasping for air.

[Orcs; Hits: 1,7,9; Damage: 1 Total Miss, 1 Slight Hit, 1 Direct Hit; Dodge Rolls: 2; Dodges: Fail [Damage Calculations: 18 5's]]
The Orcs enraged by the death of their comrades trike back with ferocity many of the guards are killed quickly as their heads are chopped off by the orcish axes, while others are left to bleed out as a limb is cut off, adn they are left in extreme Pain

[Kaguro; Hits: 7,3; Damage: 1 Miss, 1 Hit [Damage Calculations: 18 7's]]
You cast Lesser Ice Storm at the group of encroaching orcs, adn the spikes burst forth from the ground smashign through armor, and stab into the orcs flesh as blood continues to pour out, and the orcs howl in pain.

[Hidden Roll: ?]
All the Orcs fall dow, adn cry in pain as the magic Kaguro had casts disappears many off them lie flinching on the ground, and those who are left standing are quickly killed as arrows, and fireballs pelt them the only remaining enemies are the trolls who quickly bash the Barricades to the side, and march forth. All of you are pushed back as the buildings around the street collapse, and only your group, and three of the guardsmen are left standing. One of them turns to you, and says "It is time to escape with Tarok, adn Henry dead we stand no chance agianst the enemy we must flee through the Catacombs. Now follow us quickly." with that he turns,a dn walks off towards a distant tomb.

Player Statuses
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CrimsonEon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Imperial City Inner Ring, North Gate
Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Guardsman, Freda (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Algus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsman, Rocklin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:43:50 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn finished ignore what I previously said about abandoning this I have worked out my schedule, and it seems they changed my classes so not all the honors are n the same semester, and I will have the time to run this, sorry for the confusion caused.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

OOC: I just don't like to see your good ideas go to waste Adwarf. You do have good ideas, you just need to prioritize better.

Kili swore loudly, as an Orc she put an arrow in kept going, jumped over the barricade, and got an axe butt to the face for his trouble. They we're being overwhelmed! As much as she hated to admit it...even Nords ran.

"By Ysmir's beard! The Orcs, there are too many!"

She saw Relavesa still standing on the roof at least, steadily firing arrows. Well, she wouldn't retreat until that blasted Elf did. She would never be able to endure the gloating.

"Elf, you shall not outlast me! The Ancestors bear witness!"

Action:Stay in combat as long as Relavesa does before fleeing, seeing which one of us runs first.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

"Damned barbarian!" Kir yells before staying behind to help the barbarian, casting ice spells to try and hold off the green tide.

Action:Stay in combat and aid Kili until she decides to run
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

We're just trying to look out for ya. ^^;

Relavesa looked down at Kili and stuck her tongue out. "Maybe you better run, ya big blonde hairball! I can stay up here all day and they'll never get me, where you down there might want to watch your back... You're a Nord though, so I can't imagine being able to watch all of your beer-bloated rear, fatty. Bleh!" And with that she continued firing, although secretly she was looking for an escape route of her own.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOC: From now on if I have an RTD idea, and maek  ruleset I will just put it in the Brainstorm thread for someone else to use. Also yep the bad thing is I am horridly lazy which is hard to over come. Also you can continue to fight as much as you want, or follow the Rocklin, and move onto Chapter 2.

@ Serious -
I know, adn I think you for that this is the first forum I have foudn that ever had this nice of Users.

Hint: Next Turn Your Enemies will be few, fast, and stealthy cna you hold the shadows off, or are the Tombs your only chance of survival where the undead roam, and a being of pure darkness lies.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Elf, the Orcs know how to use STAIRS." She replied, in a mocking voice of her own.

She sidestepped an Orc, and cleaved him in two...and a half.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@adwarf: I know about laziness, trust me. Some days it takes me a pot of coffee first thing to get the will to get out of bed, and I'll admit to sometimes putting off writing a turn because of how many rolls I'll have to write up. ^^; It's OK though, as long as you restrict yourself to a few projects at a time you should be fine. I tried to run three and I had to close one down myself, and I still feel kinda bad about it. :-\ That's why I'm sticking with my current two until the end. (Drac for the first and I'm thinking Round 10 for the second.)
@Dwarmin: ...That a squirrelking reference there?

"Stairs, yes, ladders, no," she responded, kicking the one she had climbed up earlier down. Uh... well, that was hasty. ...Kinda backed myself into a corner here. I'll have to find another way down... She started looking for one.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOC: No idea what a Squirrel King is. Google away!

Also, what were those evil words you taught us, etched forever into my immortal soul?

!!...closed due to lack of GM foresight...!!

Noooooooo!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mini-Turn

Out of the corner of his eye Kir sees four shadows dive off of the tall building just ahead, adn sees the Blade Lord's body covered in blood as numerous cuts cover his body. As you watch you hear him scream "Demon's Contract: Gate of Hell the Final Summon; Gilgamesh Lord of The Army of Hell heed my call." as the words echo through the city the Orcs freeze in horror as the Seals on his body glow, and suddenly shatter pieces of red iron falling to the ground as a gate surrounded by pure darkness appears behind Sigumi, adn opens a monstrous figure steps out. He is wrapped in a red cloak covered in ancient writing, and from holes on the side six arms, three on both side, poke out holding numerous weapons. The first is a golden sword radiating a aura that can only be described as holy, the second a blade dripping blood, and radiating an aura of blood lust, the third an axe made of pure darkness, adn shimmering where the light hits it, and the final weapon is a scythe held in the arms it is made of a material that Kir immediately recognizes as spirit shard yet it is a blood red color for some reason, adn it seems to have an aura of death covering it.

The figure walks towards the Coaltion forces, and as he swings the scythe slicing thirty soldiers in half Sigumi turns, blood pouring out of his mouth, and yells to you "Go now the city is lost, adn I cna only hold him to this world for a while you must survive. You are the last of the Wielder's and the only hope of our people." with that he puts his hand against his chest, and mutters a phrase only the Elves can hear 'I Sigumi hereby sign the contract with Death, so that I may gain his power in exchange for my life' and a sword slides out of his chest it seems to made of his blood, and you can see an expression of pure pain on his face as he struggles to keep both contracts active, adn hold back the Coalition.

New Npcs

Spoiler: 4 Shadows (click to show/hide)

Lol I thought you guys would like Gilgamesh's Stats (DOn't worry nothing is that strong that you have to face unless you guys become insanely strong that is)

Question-
Can someone tell me how to make it so if you hover over the word it shows something I was thinking of adding descriptions to weapons with that, and dont know how?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:45:31 pm by adwarf »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22