Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: Oblivion RTD:Ch. 2, Drowning in Darkness; Turn-9: On a Hiatus  (Read 21808 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is taking a bit so don't expect actual combat stuff for about an hour since I have to add all the stats to your items, your ranks, spells, and skills.

EDIT: While you wait check out theupcoming Elder Scrolls: V Skyrim Demo released at E3
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6dKnv3WdU
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:36:48 pm by adwarf »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Oblivion RTD: Full Waiting List Open
« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2011, 07:35:43 pm »

2 Scrolls of Spell Absorption (Why fo you need this you already absorb magic through the atronach birthsign ?)

The atronach birthsign lets me absorb half of the spells thrown at me, with the effect of those scrolls, the amount will be increased even further.

Also I have 65 health and 200 fatigue. Take your time, you've already got plenty of plates to spin already :-\

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2011, 07:36:45 pm »

2 Scrolls of Spell Absorption (Why fo you need this you already absorb magic through the atronach birthsign ?)

The atronach birthsign lets me absorb half of the spells thrown at me, with the effect of those scrolls, the amount will be increased even further.

Also I have 65 health and 200 fatigue. Take your time, you've already got plenty of plates to spin already :-\

What you talking about this is my only game I just have a Darkwald game right now.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2011, 07:42:44 pm »

What you talking about this is my only game I just have a Darkwald game right now.

Oh, whatever happened to the FM Alchemist and Assassain's Creed games? That and you're getting quite a bit of thought into this game so I just figure it's taking some more effort

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I decided to put all I have into this until we reach the fianl chapter, or it dies.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well sorry to ask this guys but can you wait till tommorow (I am tired, adn my brain jsut died on me for about five minutes.)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(ARGH ! Triple post)

I have the combat done for the skeletons (They all got beaten) and now I am working on the combat for you guys,a dn the guardsmen (As the NPC Guardsmen are closest their melee will take place first followed by ranged attacks, then the rest of the melee attacks (Note I am using a map in my head for the distances,a dn attack orders so it might be off what you have in mind)) Also now you guys get to choose three of the named mages, and guardsmen these three will help you through the catacombs,a dn follow you for most of the next two chapters, so choose wisely (I will have their spells fixed when you decide which to bring (You can not choose Tarok, Henry, or Sigumi to come with you))

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

Fire my Ice Spell with a wide Radius into the Orcs.
I had asked for an AOE ice spell.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know I am working on it I haven't finished all the spoilers yet.

Lesser Ice Storm - Causes ice to burst forth from the ground towards your enemies. (D-7, AS-2, Magicka - 75, Hits 1 Group, or five Enemies)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile

I was just makeing sure you remembered and didn't think I was makeing it up out of nowhere, I wasn't trying to berate you, sorry if it seemed that way.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its alright I am just a bit distracted as I have the final chapter worked out and Chapters 1-3 worked as well

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Activate Lotus Blade, and attack the nearest Orc.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Rel started shooting at the Trolls. Maybe she couldn't kill them, but a few arrows to the eyes would certainly slow them down.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Action:Keep shooting arrows! Aim for leg shots if they have shields.

Kili watches her arrows impact, and the Elves thud against the shields. She shouts to Relvaesa, mockingly
"One-zero, Knife Ears! I thought Elves were supposed to be *good* at archery!"

OOC: Remember we iced up the ground adwarf? Is that having any effect?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 08:57:25 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not since they passed it after fighting the skeletons, and they all resisted it so none fell.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22