- 1 (7.1%)
Roman thing
- 2 (14.3%)
A Minion's Idea
- 3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: July 04, 2011, 08:28:09 am

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Lair of the Overlord (Freeform) (EMERGENCY)  (Read 5586 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lair of the Overlord (Freeform) (Mission 1)
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2011, 11:40:29 pm »

Friblork frowned, his wrinkly green face wrinkling further. "Monkeys?"
He scratched unsurely at the grater grafted on his head. "Monkeys is bahd."
He then began loping after Korok, stumbling noisily through the forest, cracking twigs, flattening bushes and felling the occasional small tree.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2011, 04:25:05 am »

Mouse plays with his communication stone thingie, and idly wonders what non-monetary exchange he could get with it.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
Re: Lair of the Overlord (Freeform) (EMERGENCY)
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2011, 07:06:16 am »

Sorry about the late reply but i had lost my access to the internet for a while.
MINIONS, THIS  AN EMERGENCY THE BASE IS UNDER ATTACK, ALL MINIONS MUST RETURN TO BASE IMMEDIATELY
(The two secret jobs are still unoccupied I need them to be filled ASAP)
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2011, 07:57:05 am »

The Spider immediately heard his masters voice.  Dropping the farmer, he quickly ran back through a conveniently placed portal.

"Master, where are you?" asked the Spider, with increasing alarm. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ash Gartopius

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2011, 07:57:15 am »

I like details, so I'll add some in to my convenience, if the GM or someone else doesn't like something, just PM and I'll edit it out.

Alearion winds his whip and attaches it on his belt next to the communication crystal. Tucking his chair in, he grabs his pack laying against the leg of his desk and checks the content: a tinderbox, a knife and an explicative text on the nature of Jade. Not much; but by the time this mission is complete, he hopes to have a decent library at his disposition.
He makes his way to the time portal through the unfinished corridors, dodging scaffoldings, blocks of material and builders..
The big singularity, mantained precariously by five archaic emmiters, stand on a terrace overlooking the both vast and inexistent expanse of unmolded grey space-time surrounding lair.
Halfay up the stairs leading to the heart of the portal, the telecrystal activates.
MINIONS, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY THE BASE IS UNDER ATTACK, ALL MINIONS MUST RETURN TO BASE IMMEDIATELY

Nothing ever goes as simply as it should.

Alearion chucks his pack to the bottom of the stairs and dashes back into the castle.
-"Master, where are you?" The low voice of the spy erupts from his belt.
-Return to the throne room, we will regroup there.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:15:49 am by Ash Gartopius »

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2011, 08:03:05 am »

Korok heard a strange voice telling him to go quickly to the base, and he went quickly to the base. At first he was walking, but slowly he started "running" (walking quickly, but trolls have long legs so it's still quite fast). He did'nt take any weapon, for stone trolls need only their fists to fight.

He did'nt realize he was'nt going in the good direction.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2011, 08:37:36 am »

A shadow leapt from a tree and into the portal. Drasvadanya then clambered through the base, seeking the intruders.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2011, 08:45:34 am »

Korok heard a strange voice telling him to go quickly to the base, and he went quickly to the base. At first he was walking, but slowly he started "running" (walking quickly, but trolls have long legs so it's still quite fast). He did'nt take any weapon, for stone trolls need only their fists to fight.

He did'nt realize he was'nt going in the good direction.
Suddenly Korok was attacked by a strange Insect like creature that was about 1.5 Olms (Overlord Meters) high.
The attack was a simple mace strike to the foot.
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2011, 08:53:49 am »

Drasvadanya spots an insect like thing that is about .75 Olms high with it's back toward him, it is trying to open a heavy dark iron door.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2011, 09:03:08 am »

Korok stopped and noticed the pain on his foot. A few cracks on his stone skin indicated that the attack had indeed affected him. Angry, the troll tried to take the enemy by the neck and strangle it - but he did'nt know what was the neck of the insect. He decided to crush it, and started to hit the creature with his fists. He did that for quite some time, but eventually he grew bored. Looking around, he realized he did'nt know where he was going.

"Master, me found insect. Me hit insect with fists! Can me have portal to home?"

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2011, 09:25:06 am »

Korok stopped and noticed the pain on his foot. A few cracks on his stone skin indicated that the attack had indeed affected him. Angry, the troll tried to take the enemy by the neck and strangle it - but he didn't know what was the neck of the insect. He decided to crush it, and started to hit the creature with his fists. He did that for quite some time, but eventually he grew bored. Looking around, he realized he didn't know where he was going.

"Master, me found insect. Me hit insect with fists! Can me have portal to home?"
One of the invaders must have gotten through the Portal Say "Ill Dawakimak Tophat castle" for a portal
(any references are purly coincedince i just made it up randomly)

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2011, 04:20:51 am »

One secret job is still unfilled
The minions run into the throne room where they find the overlord in magneficent fresh blood red Battle Armour which glows shines overflows with liquid darkness.Minions, Quick to the north Wall, The battle is raging, the Insactars are attacking from the northern portals.

Insactars
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2011, 04:32:38 am »

Friblork, running blindly through the undergrowth, crashed full-tilt into Korok's back when he stopped, emitting a cloud of cabbage-stink. "Uhh, where we go? You say wordh, make portal, yur?" He peers blankly at Korok.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2011, 05:08:58 am »

The Spider continued flitting in and out of the shadows to the North wall where the Overlord told him Insactars were converging.  He spotted one, and this pitiful creature was unaware of the arachnid predator approaching him.  Amazingly quick, The Spider lunged at the Insactar, and bit its head with his mandibles.  The creature let out a shriek, which alerted the rest of them.  The Spider quickly fled before they surrounded him. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2011, 06:39:04 am »

Drasvadanya shot its flesh hooks at the insectoid creature, and sent it flying back at a wall. It then jumped onto the beast, and started tearing at its flesh.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6