Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

???

?
!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT  (Read 14220 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure.
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2011, 11:04:40 pm »

Wow you are so bored. You are so bored, that you even consider meeting some of the crew and forming them into a cult. Of course, that's hogwash, since none of the crew would ever talk to you, and frankly, you wouldn't really want to talk to any of them. They're loyal, and very good soldiers, but to be very honest, most of 'em are pricks. Especially the guys on the flagship - in fact, you hand-picked this crew for their prickishness. Because it's usually the pricks who have the good ideas that save your ass, right? Right?

Anyways, you consult a map out of continued boredom, hoping that maybe staring at a schematic would somehow alleviate it. It doesn't, but it does give you a hearty reminder of where everything is on the ship.

KEY
Red - ordinance zones. This is where they keep missiles, spare ammo, spare parts, and stuff generally used to keep the ship going and your enemies' ships... not going.
Green- Sailor's cabins. This is where the crew sleeps, plays cards, and get drunk of their asses. You're not going anywhere near here.
Blue - Spare cabins and mess hall. This is where you sleep, and where everybody eats.
Pink - Cargo bay. This is where you store stuff that you ferry around - if you don't have any stuff to ferry, then it's usually full of spare parts and stowaways. Not that you care.
Yellow - Control room. This is where you stay in case of attack, since it's the best fortified place on the ship, as well as the place with the intercom lead and all that other nice stuff.
Orange - Engine room. This is where they keep the engines and scant janitorial supplies. You're not going anywhere near here, especially after what happened to Sailor Jones last Friday.
You also remember that you had lifts and bathrooms installed every ten feet in corridors due to certain disease-related incidents which shall go unmentioned.

Well that was usefu- "PRINCE JOHNNY TO THE ROOF, PRINCE JOHNNY TO THE ROOF." blares over the intercom. Hmm, this might be important. You take a lift to the roof, where a sailor is waiting to greet you with a PAIR OF REALLY CRAPPY BINOCULARS, which you take. However, you think you already know what he wants you to look at.

"Ooooooooh shit."

"Waiting on your orders, sir."

So what do you do?

(I think my drawing quality gradually degrades the later I'm awake. And sorry for leaving you guys with nothing to do last update. :P)

(Also....
Ah, I thought we were in an airship :(.
Since when did I say we weren't? :P)
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2011, 11:11:02 pm »

UNFOLD WINGS PREPARE FOR ASCENSION BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE RETRIEVE THY ARMOR AND WEAPONS!!!
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2011, 11:14:09 pm »

Run down and grab your *shudderdrool* gun hammer

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 11:19:43 pm »

Wait a second... they're in airships. Does that mean we're in a special airship THAT SITS ON A FLOATING BODY OF WATER? Anyway, this ship is going down, and we're going to be captured. We may as well get the gunhammer so the goblins can hide it on the ship we're taken onto. That way when we escape we can solve a puzzle to get our gunhammer back.

EDIT: Oh, and we need to give our useless crew some orders, don't we? We may as well send our magic airship down toward the ground in hopes of landing it and finding a place to hide. Also, for the hell of it, launch tons of weapons at the goblin ships. Best to go down swinging. We might even want to kamikaze them if we get a chance.

Oh, and is my selective boldifying making things easier or harder?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 11:29:36 pm by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2011, 11:25:12 pm »

Go to armory room and equip you Gunhammer and armor

Armory: Along with your Gunhammer Be full of

Gunshields
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
    Gunlances
    Pistolswords
    and Apacherevolvers

..........I'm having way too much fun looking for these things
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 11:28:55 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2011, 07:50:27 am »

Get your gunshield and gunarmor, and have the crew open fire with the airship's cannons

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2011, 08:00:01 am »

Abandon ship! We're doomed!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2011, 08:38:22 am »

Gunshield:a shield with a gun for a handle, with a small hole in the middle for shooting. . . .plausible, I suppose, not surd how gunarmor would work though.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2011, 09:05:47 am »

Barrel in the middle of the armour, trigger in the helmet. Bite down, it fires.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2011, 09:09:53 am »

Alright then, TO THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF GUNMISCELLANEA!!!

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2011, 10:01:55 am »

Do not forget to put on your gunderwear.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2011, 10:39:04 am »

Also the gunhelm! Can't forget that one!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2011, 12:03:11 pm »

I swear, you guys are more obsessed with gun miscellania than the average Texan. And that's saying something.

Anyways, update coming... soon. If I don't get swept into the flurry of chores and busywork that is the rest of my life.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2011, 06:52:34 pm »

Don't forget to pack some spare ammo. We don't want to use our gunhammer as just a regular hammer, do we?
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2011, 05:32:33 pm »

You run back to your room, bellowing orders at sailors to prepare for battle along the way. Once there, you retrieve your LEGENDARY GUNHAMMER OF THE ANCIENTS.

Or at least, you WISH it was legendary. This thing is just something you built out of a bunch of crap you found in your uncle's attic. It's still pretty cool, and it works, so you put it in your PRIMARY WEAPON SLOT, grab some AMMO, and proceed to your section of the control room.

It may not look like much, but from here, everyone on the ship can hear your orders via a series of pipes hidden in the walls. It's useful for diplomatic meetings, too. You like to call the pipe-series the "intercom," but the rest of the kingdom refers to it as the PBCM, or Pipe-Based Communications System. You issue the orders to prepare for battle with the pirate fleet to your crew and can hear the hubbub as they go about loading cannons and preparing the 'main weapon.'

So now what?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16