Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

???

?
!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT  (Read 14216 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure.
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2011, 11:39:29 pm »

You take the TORCH out of your SHITTY-LOOKING BACKPACK-BASED INVENTORY SYSTEM...

And promptly drop it. No hands, remember?

Well, now you have some idea as to your surroundings. There's a DOOR behind you, and some sort of MACHINE in front of you.

What do you do now?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2011, 11:42:38 pm »

Use the machine to give yourself hands, then get ye torch.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2011, 11:53:48 pm »

Retrieve hands from secret place you'd rather not talk about
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2011, 02:20:04 am »

Make hands. Hook hands. Out of wood. Or something.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2011, 04:30:02 am »

Investigate the machine.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2011, 11:33:25 pm »

You attempt to make yourself a pair of hands. You fail atrociously, since there is obviously nothing that you could use to make hands down here! Well, you could try using your torch, but that would just make things dark again, and would probably hurt like hell. No thank you.

Since that obviously isn't gonna happen, you decide to investigate the machine. You kick your torch over near it, then walk over to investigate.

Hmm. It's pretty obvious what this does... although to you, it seems pretty shoddily built. Then again, you are one of the gifted people who managed to start building machines at the age of three, so hey. Given the ludicrous amount of blue paint, it's also pretty obvious that your 'friend' the captain built it. You think you may be able to use it, although the controls the good captain decided to install are pretty outdated...

So what now?
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2011, 11:47:14 pm »

Press. Random buttons until stuff happens
It's FEF, not FEOF

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2011, 02:21:21 am »

Despite thinking you might be able to get the machine to do what you want if you use it correctly, you decide to bang on the controls in a fit of pure, unrighteous anger.

A few seconds later....

You are now on the ceiling. That's what happens when you button-mash a gravity-altering device, genius!

So what do you do now?

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2011, 04:42:27 am »

Ceiling dance!

And then, uh, climb what I'm assuming to be a black pipe (unless that's smoke?) back down to the machine and fix the settings. Then determine if we can project reversed gravity elsewhere on the ship. Maybe we can send the goblins into the stratosphere!
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2011, 10:12:17 am »

climb what I'm assuming to be a black pipe (unless that's smoke?)
It's smoke. :P

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2011, 02:58:47 pm »

You climb up the machine back to the control panel, where you switch back to normal gravity.

The smoke's starting to get kinda thick, you might want to turn the machine off sometime soon. If you can figure out how, since apparently the captain forgot to label an obvious 'off' button, and your little gravity-reversal escapade has apparently screwed up some of the wiring.

What do you do?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2011, 03:02:47 pm »

Press the big blue button
It's FEF, not FEOF

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT
« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2011, 01:16:35 pm »

Many years in the future...

You are now this guy. What's his name?
And I suppose I should warn you, I'm very similar to the Old Captain. So if you pull any bullshit, I can and will punt you into the next 3 realities.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2011, 06:24:25 pm »

Captain Jnr!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2011, 06:29:43 pm »

Hey, this is back! Cool!  I have no idea for the name, so I'll wait for a few suggestions and support the one I like.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16