Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

???

?
!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT  (Read 14236 times)

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure.
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2011, 12:23:09 pm »

Quickly!  Search the seas for where the gunequipment landed before it sinks!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2011, 09:57:21 pm »

((Sorry for not updating for 3 days, guys. But I refuse to let this horrible abomination of horrible art, excessive metajokes, and random oddities sink to its grave without a damn good reason.))

You are the Prince again.

"Ooh, sorry about that. Here, you can hide in the hull until the pirates have completely passed by, then we'll see what to do with you."
And with that, he unceremoniously chucks you into the hull and locks the door. He could've at least turned some lights on. You do, however, take the opportunity to empty your underpants of ice.

On second thought, you can hear arguing above deck, and think it may have been a good thing that you got thrown down here when you did. The old guy is arguing with some goblins about the "Ph4t L00tz" that the captain apparently collected from your crashing ship. The goblins seem to want their "F4ir Shar3", which, since they're goblins, constitutes the ship, the old man's hat, skivvies, and anything else on board they take a liking to. You really hope he doesn't lose that argument, or you may actually have to use your hammer.

You are now someone else.

And this someone else needs a name. What a surprise.

So what's her name gonna be?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2011, 10:02:01 pm »

Fran McDiplomat

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2011, 10:03:17 pm »

Sonya Hanama
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2011, 10:07:15 pm »

Chairty McDoanld.

With the misspellings.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2011, 02:37:51 am »

Your name is SONYA HANAMA, whenever people decide to refer to you as anything but "Eyeless twit" or some profane variant of it. You were born without EYES and with only ONE ARM, and have been obviously blind since then. Your parents are both dead of a MUTUAL SUICIDE, presumably because their only child would be incapable of fitting into the OCULAR SOCIETAL ORDER. You are currently traversing a SECRET UNDERGROUND PASSAGE to deliver a LETTER to someone, as is your duty as the official message girl of the House of Weldon. You have developed an imprecise version of ECHOLOCATION so as to not need to goof around with a cane. You have also been messing about in all the ARCANE ARTS that a blind girl with one arm possibly can, in the hopes of finding a way to grow a set of eyes and finally fit in and not be subject to INANE AMOUNTS OF RIDICULE by the general populace. This is also, incidentally, why you're taking the secret passage - there's nothing down here to spit on you or call you filthy names save the occasional RAT.

You have nearly reached your destination, when you hear... pirates? They're nowhere near you, but they are in the room that you would come out in should you exit the passageway...

What do you do?
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2011, 03:14:04 am »

The pirates will surely have a way to give you eyes! Go to them!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2011, 07:14:58 am »

Listen to see what theyre saying.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2011, 08:45:02 am »

Wait, how on earth did a wrong turn put her on Bart's ship? Oh well, forget about delivering that garbage, bat-girl, and open the door. The three heroes shall join together in their first fight against goblins!
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2011, 09:53:12 am »

A young eyeless girl like ourselves would surely be ravished by pirates! We must avoid their notice with a clever disguise.

Surely, as a practitioner of the arcane arts, we have an athame.

Fashion a pair of eyepatches from strips of our dress, and use a few more to tie the athame to our shoulder as a makeshift hook.

With a disguise this advanced, they'll never realize we're not another pirate!
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2011, 11:12:50 am »

We also have to practice our p1r@te t@lk.

And, known spell list please.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2011, 02:49:48 am »

You wait in the passageway and eavesdrop. It would seem that the conversation is ending, and has dulled down to just two voices.
I have arranged for the King's forces to be elsewhere during the time of your attack.
V3ry go0d. 4nd wh4t of the Pr1nc3?
He's an incompetent prick, what did you intend for me to do about him?
K1ll him. He ha5 be3n a nu1sanc3 for f4r to0 l0ng and w3 w4nt h1m g0n3. G0N3, D0 Y0U UND3RST4ND M3?!? G0N3!
O... okay. Now, if we could be excused for a moment, there's something of a more private manner I'd like to discuss away from your crew and my guards.
1f you 1n5ist.

Drat, they're moving to a different room. You can't hear much of the conversation, but... You think those were gunshots there, and now there's a great deal of trampling noise over the trapdoor you're supposed to come out of.

What do you do?

((Okay, a bit of exposition time!
First: The pirates are all goblins with purple or green skin. There will be more exposition on this later, but suffice to say that joining them is not going to be an option for a while.
Second: There is more than one kingdom in this world, and neither Sonya nor Bart are residents of the Kingdom of Toast.
Third: Sonya's spell list is rather small, consisting of a small fireball and a weapon-poisoning spell. It's kind of difficult for a blind girl with one arm to read ancient spell-tomes without having someone else read them out loud to her, which typically leads to disastrous results.

Also, I regret the lack of illustration for this update, but I don't really think we need another blurry greyscale picture of the blind girl. And from now on, the illustrations are going to be a bit more scarce so that I can make them a bit less shitty. But fear not, anyone who may derive sadistic pleasure from my shitty art, for there will still be plenty of shittiness inherent in their very existence.))
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:51:53 am by TherosPherae »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2011, 03:00:33 am »

Just wait for the trampling to stop. Run if the door opens.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2011, 04:42:59 pm »

You wait for the trampling to stop, then hear a series of methodical thuds on top of the trapdoor.
Y'h3ar th4t, b0ys? That me4ns th3 01d co0t w45 h1d1ng 5om3th1ng in here. May8e 1t's w0rth 4 lo0k.
You hear the creak of the old plank used to hide the passage being pulled away, and...

N0w wh4t d0 w3 h4v3 h3r3?

((Such slow updating, I'm really sorry. Every time I would start work on the next panel, lightning would decide to get rid of it. That combined with my easily distractable nature, and.... yeah.))

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2011, 04:48:44 pm »

How well do we know these service passages? If we can get away and run through the pitch black passages fast enough, we should be able to escape the p1r4t3s
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16