Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

???

?
!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT  (Read 14230 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure.
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2011, 09:10:19 pm »

Humpfrey the fisherman.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2011, 09:53:46 pm »

His name is Donald Draemer.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2011, 10:11:27 pm »

Your name is Bartholomew Donald Humfried Gunnerthorpe the Fifth.
Wha... bu... that's RIDICULOUS!
Too bad, you crusty old man. Live with it.
....This is for the pants thing, isn't it?
Yes. Yes it damn well is.

Anyways.

Your name is Bartholomew Donald Humfried Gunnerthorpe the Fifth, but you go by Bart.

You are a FISHERMAN, which is rare for someone of your SOCIAL STATUS in the current society. You wear the periwinkle-and-blue of a retired navyman, and have a hobby of TINKERING. In fact, all your money besides that necessary to keep you, your boat, and your fishing pole going goes to tinkering with a GRAVITY-ALTERING DEVICE that you hide in the hull of your BOAT. You smoke a pipe for no reason other than that it makes you look like a BADASS, and you have a bad habit of being a BIT TOO META. Your boat is your life and your life is your boat - you eat, sleep, drink, and otherwise do everything on your boat. You wear a HAT that you found floating in the OCEAN during your service time as a navyman.

So what do you do?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2011, 10:12:57 pm »

Look Up
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2011, 10:19:56 pm »

Ignore the pirate breaching above, but hear the high pitched screaming of the prince.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2011, 10:53:45 pm »

Oh come on, can't you just pick your favorite name instead of splicing them all together?

Admire the beautiful ocean, and take in the calming sway of the boat. Bart doesn't get seasick, right?
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2011, 10:58:23 pm »

Eh? Look up? Okay.

Not much besides that Toast Kingdom ship crashing - pity they didn't hear the news, could've spared them a ship - and the pirates that took it down. Not much for me - us? - whatever - to worry about, except for maybe a bit of debris, since the pirates don't really bother ocean ships much. And the GRAVITY MANIPULATION DEVICE should handle the debris once I calibrate it. Speaking of which, time to calibrate it so this poor boat doesn't get ripped to shreds by debris. Who knows, maybe I'll get a nice souvenir.

That... is a lot more than a souvenir. Once he opens his eyes, I'll see who I've really caught here. Might be worth something on the slave markets, but I dunno.

And of course I don't get seasick, pegleg! I'm an EXPERIENCED NAVYMAN, what the hell do you expect? Me to quiver at the sight of water?

So, what am I supposed to do now?

(And no, I can't just pick my favorite name for this guy. He's a meta-jerk, so he gets the worst name possible. :P)
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2011, 11:01:43 pm »

Pull out your trusty pistolsword from your navy days and poke him with it until he wakes up
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:17:59 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2011, 11:13:36 pm »

Good thing Bart learned how to treat various wounds in navy school. He shall be our quiet healer.

Anyway, he needs quick treatment. Take some ice out of your beer cooler, wrap it in a wet cloth, and apply it to this soon-to-be-extremely-thankful stranger's wound. Keep it there for 20-30 minutes. If he wakes up, make crude jokes about his situation to put him on edge.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2011, 11:16:31 pm »

Yes

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2011, 01:48:07 am »

Man, do I WISH I had a pistolsword right now. But they take those away when you leave the Syrup Navy - more efficient to give 'em to new recruits than to let us old coots hold on to 'em.

Regardless, I'm going to be going with that other guy's idea and try to wake him up with FROZEN LIQUID from my BEVERAGE COOLING TANK. Now, I could drop it on him in person, or... nah, why do things in person when you can screw with the laws of physics?

Rise and shine, ass-face.
SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY THAT IS FRIKKIN' COLD!
Good, yer awake. Now, let's see yer eyes.

Oh. Oh god. Green eyes. Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

Wait.... Oh, SHIT.

So who's gonna do what now?

((Also, how am I doing? Besides the fact that the illustrations are horrible crap.))

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2011, 02:35:53 am »

Your name is Bartholomew Donald Humfried Gunnerthorpe the Fifth, but you go by Bart.

...you have a bad habit of being a BIT TOO META.

So what do you do?

Cinnamon Toast Prince: First things first: Fish those ice cubes out of your drawers. Then commandeer the fishing boat in the name of Toast.

Bart: Pirates'll be after this one. Best arm yerself. Specialize in bookfighting and equip your copy of 'The Old Man and the Sea'.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2011, 07:33:05 am »

Toast: Withdraw awkwardly. Yours eyes are very personal to you.

Bart: Yar matey. This strange land lubber'll be with ya for the whole ride home. Better start on sharin' ya beer grog.

I vote that all of Bart's commands be written in Pirate so as to better distinguish the two types of commands.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2011, 09:36:32 am »

Prince:  back away, and get the ice out of our drawers.        Bart: yar, best get this feller hidden. Dont want no pirates down ere

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2011, 10:23:03 am »

Johnny : Demand you be treated with respect and pampering
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16