Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Containment  (Read 5616 times)

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
Re: Containment
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2011, 07:55:08 pm »

Kay.

Build a new big safe point to put civilians in. Make sure it is strongly defended, and as far as possible from the front lines. Request more soldiers from the military. Go around in the streets and give weapons (not assault rifles, just handguns) to every civilian who's not a rebel we see.

Make mini safe points around the city in big buildings. Put inside these places: weapons, food, radios. Tell the civilians they can go there if they need protection. Put something like five police officers in each one, to protect the building. The job of the police officers will be to give weapons to the civilians they judge capable of defending themselves to help them protect the building and to completely close all entrances if things get too hot around. Make sure civilians know about these points, so they can flee there if they are in danger.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2011, 03:52:45 am »

assume control of all special forces
give them in secret orders to find and destroy rebel chiefs and rebels.
provide them with helicopter support to ensure their fast evac in case of being surrounded.
Pass to each one of them a zombie survivor guide.
And make sure they read it BEFORE sending them to war.

Trasmit a message to everyone, rebels included:"guys, guys, we made a mistake, we're sorry, we didn't realize we had to actually save you all. Even the communists. So, be nice and come back, and stop blowing up our tanks, cuz if we lose the tanks we lose to the infected and you also die. And we won't evacuate you because we'll be busy eating brains. Got it? good, now, since you're already in infected zone, kill some infected."

question: when you say % of infected, you already consider the population being reduced by those we are already bringing out since we're evacuating them, right? so it's normal for their to be more infected than sane people. since the sanes are evacuated...
(or are we just losing the GAME XD)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2011, 04:14:38 am »

Love the message. Sorry, we didn't know we were supposed to keep you safe!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2011, 09:10:32 am »

I'm pretty sure the 'zombie survival guide' would take more then an hour to read... unless its the excessively cut version.  Which is probably gonna take more time to cut down and copied/distributed for 'related' information on these particular zombies.

Too bad, could have set-up a google map or something...   woulda been epic.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2011, 09:21:13 am »

I'm pretty sure the 'zombie survival guide' would take more then an hour to read... unless its the excessively cut version.  Which is probably gonna take more time to cut down and copied/distributed for 'related' information on these particular zombies.

Too bad, could have set-up a google map or something...   woulda been epic.
they only need the how to kill part
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2011, 09:29:48 am »

We can tell them how to kill:

"Aim for the head!"

There you go. It took a few seconds.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2011, 10:21:48 am »

And saved thousands of dollars in paper and ink-related substances! Genius.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2011, 10:34:04 am »

Rule nr. ***

Toilets are dangerous.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]