Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Holy crap, that fuchsia devil is my hero.  (Read 1182 times)

Warmduscher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Holy crap, that fuchsia devil is my hero.
« on: June 27, 2011, 06:02:13 pm »

Too bad I killed her.

Because he was the greatest scourge on elvenkind I ever saw or can ever hope to be. Yetine Imiciayiti Otogauthimi gained the position of master of "The Nightmares of Burying" in the humble year 4 through force of argument, shortly after escaping the underworld and promptly led these mere goblins on a bloody rampage spanning more then a century. She personally had 16 notable kills (all of them elves) and I shit you not 1056 other kills (out of them 403 elves in The Blowing Hills, 22 elves in Labordale, 23 elves in Beachbear, 43 elves in Shakenbasin, and 205 elves in The Remarkable Jungles. The rest were warious critters, most prominent grizzlies that apparently served as guard animals for the elves). Then she made the unfortunate mistake of attacking my fort in the year 135 (propably because of my treacherous trading with elf scum that I'm still ashamed of) and she was slain by my heroic Sworddwarves just like all the other goblin waves. Only much later I found out about the true hero we had in our midst and a salute on her skull that I either dumped into magma or traded away.

Double A

• Bay Watcher
  • GWARRRRR
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap, that fuchsia devil is my hero.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 08:19:15 pm »

You know what this means, right? The 712 elves she killed are weaker than her, who is weaker than you.

That means your army is better than 712 elves.
Please, take a moment of silence for all the venerable old threads rendered unintelligible by the Great Photobucket Dickification of 2017. So much was lost.

cameron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 09:51:21 pm »

one at a time.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 01:02:32 am »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

abadidea

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_8BIT_PROGRAMMER]
    • View Profile
    • 0xabad1dea
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 09:08:53 am »

Female fuchsia devil, you say?

Couldn't find a comic of Fuchsia being sinister (gotta head out the door in a minute), so you'll have to settle for one of her being sentimental for her human days.

ABadIdea likes bandfire opal, black opal, claro opal, crystal opal, fire opal, harlequin opal, jelly opal, levin opal, pinfire opal, precious fire opal, red flash opal, white opal, and microcline for its vibrant hue.

glory in the thunder, resplendent in the sky <-- I wrote a whole novel. There will be more.