Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220495 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn RT: The Other Heroes
« Reply #1695 on: December 22, 2012, 01:54:39 pm »

That odd thing in the middle... odd.

Move around and to the south... carefully.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: December 22, 2012, 03:14:36 pm »

"Um, sp-speaking of F-Fuzz, he, um... wants t-to know if he c-can m-move from his sp-spot," Bradley said.

: "Oh, Fuzz..." Zelda rolls her eyes. "Yes, tell him I'm done exploring and he can leave now."

I can see that. Your divining gifts know no bounds. How does she know my name exactly? Did she talk to you or one of your companions about me?

: "She is just- she- just- N-"

: "GRNRHNRGHRNGNRNGNRRRR"

"I honestly didn't expect to see a princess in a dungeon like this one, but then again, it does seem like a decently suitable place given it's relation to hyrule. What is it that you're looking for exactly? We might have seen it or perhaps know something to help you princess?"

: "A little red lance with two steel tips. Star engraving on each side? It's real underground, you probably wouldn't have heard of it." She giggles a little at her own joke. "Anyway, might not even be there. But I'm gonna check anyway."

That odd thing in the middle... odd.

Move around and to the south... carefully.

<STEALTH>

Crank quickly determines that's not going to work.

Ochita: Lets go north though the pipe, then south though the water room, to where the rocks are. Pick one up while thinking that nobody picks up any debris that they leave laying around.

Ochita circles back around to the Sun/Moon hallway, passing Fuzz as he goes. The door he previously had to shadow-drill through is now unlocked, and he heads through it. Seeing rocks lying around on the floor, he picks one of them up. ITEM GAINED: CREVICED STONE!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: December 22, 2012, 03:18:00 pm »

Ouch.  So the laser eye fries him if he tries to sneak, eh?  Next try is speed.

But that hurt like hell.  Crank needs to rest first.

Rest that one off.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: December 22, 2012, 03:19:20 pm »

Bradley heads back to Fuzz. "Um, she s-says that she's d-done and you c-can g-go now," he reported.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: December 22, 2012, 03:25:53 pm »

((Is Deep Blue Magic a combat-only thing or is it possible bracing and getting lasered will teach me anything?))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: December 22, 2012, 03:26:50 pm »

((Is Deep Blue Magic a combat-only thing or is it possible bracing and getting lasered will teach me anything?))

((I did not think of that, but heck, maybe.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: December 22, 2012, 03:27:53 pm »

((Telling me that is a dangerous thing!  First we brace and get lasered, then we brace and jump off the ledge for gravity element, then we brace and have teammates shoot me...))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: December 22, 2012, 03:28:46 pm »

((The higher the power the more horrible the consequences of failure.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: December 22, 2012, 03:29:22 pm »

((Other than me having to get blasted for it to work?))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: December 22, 2012, 03:31:40 pm »

((Other than me having to get blasted for it to work?))

((Yes.))

Rest that one off.

... Crank rests a few minutes, but no healing breeze comes. The voices are silent.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: December 22, 2012, 03:50:40 pm »

((Arrr.... keep resting and risk it or just jet jump out the door and risk the whack?  Gonna think on that one.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: December 22, 2012, 04:01:48 pm »

((Eh, stay true to the source- speed is the way.))

JET BOOST to get past and out the door!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: December 22, 2012, 08:44:57 pm »

((Eh, stay true to the source- speed is the way.))

JET BOOST to get past and out the door!

Crank is confident he will miss the eye lasers.

... He doesn't.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: December 22, 2012, 08:51:59 pm »

Ochita: Lets go down that pipe!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: December 22, 2012, 09:10:03 pm »

* Toaster is hearing that low HP chime

Ouch, damn it!  Time to retreat and rethink.

Rest and ponder the situation.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 122