Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220497 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn RT: The Other Heroes
« Reply #1680 on: December 22, 2012, 12:06:32 am »

Zachary took a moment to think about the situation before replying.

"I think we should look around for a bit. All these rooms are part of a big puzzle, that I am sure of. There are now three beams of light back where we started when the three triangle things were put in place, so I think that the light from those must be important somehow because the door unlocked when they appeared. Maybe there are more places where machinery or doors are now working?"

He scratched his chin for a bit in thought and continued.

"Well, we've got that pipe over there to explore, and maybe that sun knows something useful? Why don't you check out one of those, while I go see what's got Ochita in such a hurry?"

Follow Ochita into the room he entered and see what's got him in such a pickle.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: December 22, 2012, 12:08:04 am »

"O-OK... If you th-think s-so..." Bradley said, floating into the pipe.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: December 22, 2012, 12:37:36 am »

Heading to bed now, but I'll get the rest of the results tomorrow. Also want to inform everyone: we're having a Christmas Special! What'll it be? You'll have to see! I'm not sure it'll be done by Christmas, but I hope so.

LOOT THAT CHEST

Crank takes Deep Blue Magic, adding it to his Active Abilities. He then proceeds to loot the chest.

Da-na-na-naaa!

"O-OK... If you th-think s-so..." Bradley said, floating into the pipe.
'Zelda's been gone a while, I wonder if I should check up on her...'
Fuzz was conflicted; Zelda had told him to stay right there, but Ochita sounded like something really bad was happening...
He supposed he should wait at least a few more minutes before looking for her.

Check that bit of ground protruding from the water to the east.

Fuzz ... notices that the map-based protrusion to the east would require swimming to. It seems to go all the way under the water. He also notices a certain someone floating up the pipe behind him.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: December 22, 2012, 12:40:17 am »

A map!  That'll be very useful in figuring out where he was.

Check map for a name, then head back out to the first room.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: December 22, 2012, 12:44:07 am »

Bradley raised an eyebrow. "F-Fuzz? What are y-you d-d-doing here?" he managed to spit out. "Anything I c-c-can h-help you with?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: December 22, 2012, 01:28:24 am »

((You missed my action!  :'( I was leaving it to you to see how zelda would react to Zachary instead of going off on my own thing, since she's an NPC and all.))

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: December 22, 2012, 02:07:43 am »

Bradley raised an eyebrow. "F-Fuzz? What are y-you d-d-doing here?" he managed to spit out. "Anything I c-c-can h-help you with?"

Hey Bradley, it's good to see you!
Actually there is! Could you go look for a beautiful person in red clothes and a crown? They should be somewhere back down that pipe. Ochita was going to see them!

If you find them, ask them if I'm allowed to leave this room yet, please!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: December 22, 2012, 02:51:51 am »

"Um, um, O-OK. Beautiful means f-female, right...?" Bradley asked himself as he went back the other way and through the door Zach did on the off-chance said person might be in there.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: December 22, 2012, 10:02:36 am »

A map!  That'll be very useful in figuring out where he was.

Check map for a name, then head back out to the first room.

Crank heads back to the east. He ... finds no name on the map, but he notices a tiny, blinking star symbol move its position as he moves to the new room.

((You missed my action!  :'( I was leaving it to you to see how zelda would react to Zachary instead of going off on my own thing, since she's an NPC and all.))

((I didn't miss your action, I just fell asleep :P))

Bradley, on account of floating around, is much faster than Zachary and quickly follows him into the new room. There's a bunch of dead grass and a lady in red. The lady looks at Bradley.

: "Hm? Oh- ah- uh. H-hi there, new-" She shuffles on her feet. "Pleasure to meet- I don't think we've-"

Go East this time, meet everyone outside the room.

Meanwhile, Ochita shuffles back to the Angry Sun Room. Only Joe is there now. Along with the Angry Sun, of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: December 22, 2012, 10:08:33 am »

Hmm... enchanted paper?  Was that his location, perhaps?

Head south.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: December 22, 2012, 10:26:01 am »

"OH! Hello there! Sorry if Bradley and I startled you, I don't think either of us expected to see anyone in here who isn't either a part of this dungeon or, strangely enough, a shopkeeper. I just came in here to see what caused Ochita to rush in here so quickly. Who are you?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: December 22, 2012, 10:53:28 am »

"OH! Hello there! Sorry if Bradley and I startled you, I don't think either of us expected to see anyone in here who isn't either a part of this dungeon or, strangely enough, a shopkeeper. I just came in here to see what caused Ochita to rush in here so quickly. Who are you?"

: "Pssst. Psst, Zachary. This is greatly awkward."

Zelda turns back to Zachary.

: "I'm Princess Zelda of the now-defunct Hyrule Kingdom. Pleasure to meet you, Zachary. I MEAN-" She slaps her forehead. "I'm attempting to find something dear to me here. Fuzz, one of your old business partners, has been helping me."

Hmm... enchanted paper?  Was that his location, perhaps?

Head south.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: December 22, 2012, 12:02:44 pm »

I can see that. Your divining gifts know no bounds. How does she know my name exactly? Did she talk to you or one of your companions about me?

Resisting the urge to smile, Zachary nodded in paitent understanding.

"I honestly didn't expect to see a princess in a dungeon like this one, but then again, it does seem like a decently suitable place given it's relation to hyrule. What is it that you're looking for exactly? We might have seen it or perhaps know something to help you princess?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: December 22, 2012, 01:12:59 pm »

"Um, sp-speaking of F-Fuzz, he, um... wants t-to know if he c-can m-move from his sp-spot," Bradley said.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: December 22, 2012, 01:48:19 pm »

Ochita: Lets go north though the pipe, then south though the water room, to where the rocks are. Pick one up while thinking that nobody picks up any debris that they leave laying around.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 122