Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220638 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn RT: Real Time Updates Til Christmas!
« Reply #1545 on: December 07, 2012, 09:55:09 pm »

"Moonrock, huh? Bradley, there's a shop upstairs. See if you can find a way back up and head there to ask the shop guy if he has any. That's probably the best place to start looking. I'm going to have a look around down here for clues."

Take note of the picture on the floor and head into the next room.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: December 07, 2012, 10:00:52 pm »

Joe: Attempt to retrieve triangle cat-ears.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 74: Clefts Look Stupid
« Reply #1547 on: December 08, 2012, 09:43:00 pm »

Skirt around to the west.

Ochita skirts the Angry Sun and heads around to the west where we finds the most dull room so far. The ground is made of dust and dirt, and the sides of the room are dotted with boulders. At the other end, he sees a bunch of long-dead weeds and... some sort of long-haired girl wearing a red-and-white dress?

: "Hey, come on, Fuzz! I told ya to stay up top and wait for me! You'd just screw up these puzzles any-"

She turns around to face Ochita.

: "Is- But- How- Aren't you a- OH NO OH NO OH NO ABORT ABORT ABORT"

((I'm not doing these all at once, more a single reply or a set whenever I get the chance.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: December 08, 2012, 10:05:23 pm »

Ochita looked at the person, then to the door, then back to the person. Deciding that this was obviously... The 'man' that Fuzz had told him about, he tried to sshhh hi- I mean her down.

: "Woah woah woah Hey!"

Ochita then flung his arms out, blocking the way out

: "Seriously, I'm not going to hurt you or do anything. I'm Ochita, whats your name?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: December 08, 2012, 10:09:45 pm »

: "Seriously, I'm not going to hurt you or do anything. I'm Ochita, whats your name?"

: "BUT BUT BUT FUZZ HOW COULD THE MAGIC BARRIER I-"

The girl stopped and thought for a moment.

: "I- er- um. Sorry about that. I thought I recognized you, but I don't. I'm... Princess Zelda of the Hyrule Kingdom. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I assume you're... a lost Human adventurer?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: December 08, 2012, 10:32:38 pm »

: "That barrier was yours!?"

Ochita coughed for a second. And thought.
: "I miiiight have accidentally tunneled though that with raw magic just something like a minute ago. Totally on accident though, you know."

Letting Zelda's words sink in, Ochita shook his head
: "Nope, I'm here with a group of other people, from the mushroom kingdom. We're here to save a star? Its a bit weird. Needless to say its kind of important on a 'this world may collapse' scale. If I may ask, just what are you doing here, with fuzz of all people. I didn't expect to see him here, considering that he apparently left the group a while ago, and everyone assumed the worst."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: December 08, 2012, 10:45:08 pm »

: "That barrier was yours!?"

: "It's not mine. Not technically. It's part of this big magic puzzle thing that someone designed a long time ago to keep casual wanderers from strolling into my home city."

: "Nope, I'm here with a group of other people, from the mushroom kingdom. We're here to save a star? Its a bit weird. Needless to say its kind of important on a 'this world may collapse' scale. If I may ask, just what are you doing here, with fuzz of all people. I didn't expect to see him here, considering that he apparently left the group a while ago, and everyone assumed the worst."

:

Princess Zelda stopped talking upon hearing Ochita mention his group.

: "I was hoping you weren't with them. If anyone asks, I had a legitimate reason to crossdress. This may come up later, just letting you know."

: "Sigh, where to start... okay, up until Princess Peach was captured - and I know you know about that now - I was working with her and a couple others doing research on the Power Stars around this area. Now I'm the only one left, so I recruited Fuzz to guard me while I continued the old group's investigations. More specifically, I'm trying to get to a magic lance that might be here because my old one was stolen by some jerks."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: December 08, 2012, 11:02:28 pm »

: "I was hoping you weren't with them. If anyone asks, I had a legitimate reason to crossdress. This may come up later, just letting you know."

:

:"You cross-dressed? As who?"
Ochita shook his head, and left that in the air as he continued

:"Well... Im guessing those jerks would be bowser and company? Big turtle thing, along with his crone magic-user and koopa troops? Anyway, would you like me to help?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: December 14, 2012, 03:11:33 pm »

Even with RT-Updates, I will now be linking an appropriate loopable background song from the MKW OST every once in a while. Note: I am a beginner at this so expect the songs to be low quality for a while.

:"Well... Im guessing those jerks would be bowser and company? Big turtle thing, along with his crone magic-user and koopa troops? Anyway, would you like me to help?"

: "Yep. Kamek, specifically. And sure, I'd love help - I swear this puzzle changes every time I come through it."

She points to a brown symbol on the ground hidden by a bunch of dead grass.

: "See, it's what I call a 'chain fetch quest.' Bring one item to here to unlock another item there and so on. Only you have to figure out what goes where."

Bradley responded with a -__- face. "S-so... you d-don't know what it l-looks l-like, nor where t-to find some... b-b-but you want us t-to get it anyway?" The boo sighed. If I was less scrupulous I would find some gravel to hand him. "F-fine... I'll l-look for s-s-some."  With that, he turned and floated out the exit to the east, making sure to keep Zach between himself and Nep as he did.
"Moonrock, huh? Bradley, there's a shop upstairs. See if you can find a way back up and head there to ask the shop guy if he has any. That's probably the best place to start looking. I'm going to have a look around down here for clues."

Take note of the picture on the floor and head into the next room.

Bradley and Zach continue into the next room, but not before Zach ... takes a decent mental picture of the water-drop symbol on the floor. The MOON CLEFT turns to look at them and starts speaking too loud.

: "Heyyy, boys n' girls! Ya also come to help me out about the lighting sitchation?"

Joe: Attempt to retrieve triangle cat-ears.

Meanwhile, Joe grabs hold of the triangle things on the catstone. He ... pulls really hard and they fly straight out! However, ... the sheer force required knocks him onto his back as both of the triangular objects fly in different directions. One falls down the pipe, luckily, but the other smacks Dirk in the face for about two damage. Luckily, it falls on the floor safe and sound in front of the Boston lad.

Spoiler: Zachary (Zako) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadow Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joe (TherosPherae) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dirk (CJ1145) (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: December 14, 2012, 03:13:49 pm »

"Um, um... what l-lightning situation?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: December 14, 2012, 03:15:35 pm »

"Um, um... what l-lightning situation?"

: "I can't keep light through this place without th' other two triangle stone thingies! And course I can't much leave my area either."

A loud CLAP is heard from the room to the west where Bradley was just a minute ago.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: December 14, 2012, 03:23:31 pm »

"Um, d-do you know where the other tr-tr-triangle... thingies... are at? We c-can go and g-get them f-for you."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: December 14, 2012, 03:24:46 pm »

"Um, d-do you know where the other tr-tr-triangle... thingies... are at? We c-can go and g-get them f-for you."

: "Nawp! It's a hard job I'll say."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: December 14, 2012, 03:27:51 pm »

"Yeesh... Um, Z-Zach? I'm g-gonna g-go and look for the th-things. B-Be right b-back."

Bradley turns and heads back the way he came.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: December 15, 2012, 12:58:17 am »

"Sure thing Bradley."

Turning to the moon cleft, Zachary scratches his chin for a little bit before speaking.

"Say, what happens when you get all the triangles here? Do you know anything about this place we're in?"
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 122