Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220680 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 70: THERE IS NOW A TURN 70
« Reply #1455 on: November 04, 2012, 07:11:05 am »

Oomph was still trying to process everything, his mind slowly rotating the puzzle.

"Oomph have many good ideas here. Maybe stone slot fit torch to cast light, or little symbols get moved, or maybe Oomph defy author by destroying door with strong-ness!"

Action: Light mah torch!

And, try the following things.

1. See if my torch will fit the in the cat-ear looking stone slot.
2. Check if the Moon and Arrow symbols from the previous room can be removed from the wall or manipulated somehow
3. Try to bash the door open with my club
4. Sneak up on Bradley and scare him, barking like a dog

((OOC: @FFS: Puzzles are meant to be tested, but if i've committed a multiple action sin here, just do the first one. :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: November 04, 2012, 07:12:37 am »

((The fourth one is feasible as an added action. :P))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: November 04, 2012, 11:38:59 am »

((Multiple actions are fine outside of combat. It's an RP as well as an RTD, after all.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 70: Just Realized: Two flashes in a row
« Reply #1458 on: November 04, 2012, 11:31:43 pm »

((Am I biased if I say I like Bradley's worried face, and his little fang? :P I blame Dwarmin for his acute observation senses.  :D ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: November 04, 2012, 11:35:03 pm »

(I take it you're a fan of the anime 'fang over lower lip' trope-type-thing, Tir? :P But yeah, Bradley's 'oh dear' face is quite appropriate.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: November 04, 2012, 11:43:27 pm »

(Actually the worried face was not intended to have a fang, I was originally trying to draw the top-left mouth here but Flash smoothed it out into a mess :I I will consider that when I refine them all.)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 11:48:33 pm by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: November 04, 2012, 11:46:33 pm »

(Hmm? Oh, no, I don't mean there's a fang on the far right picture. >.> I just mean I have the idea where if his mouth is closed in a neutral expression, he'd have the fang hanging over it. I mentioned the fang thing to Tir because - I can't remember if it's Z&D or Unicorn - I believe he described his kitsune character as having an expression like that. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: November 04, 2012, 11:59:18 pm »

((Eheh :P SC gets the gist once more! I thank Dwarmin for pointing it out over #bay12rtd IRC though. :D))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: November 06, 2012, 07:04:07 am »

((Bump for CJ! We need ya turn, man))

Oomph hopped up and down bit randomly, before he laid down and went to sleep. He hated going into idle animations.

He turned to Bradely, who was also floating up and down, as if waiting for some sort of signal to move. Weird!

"Hey Scaredy Bradely.

Ever wonder if Author up above is just like one of us? Like a strangey person riding on a cloud-bus? Trying to make way home?"
He asked, pointing up to the sky, past the non-existent roof.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: November 06, 2012, 07:12:46 am »

"Oomph. If you c-could ask the Author one q-question, what would it b-be?"

(I happen to remember and like that song. >.>)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: November 06, 2012, 07:19:39 am »

Oomph thought a moment. Hey, this was pretty catchy.

"I'd ask Author about his Author.

Be meaning, if Authors-Author had a face what could look like? Would he want to see? If to see meant that Author would have to believe?"
Oomph said, musing on levels of reality and the nature of Authors.

((@Sc: Sorry for the sacrilege. :X ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: November 06, 2012, 07:26:21 am »

(??? You're awfully apologetic lately. :P No worries. I just meant I hadn't thought about it in forever and I was like 'oh yeah, that ^^^' when you referenced it.)

"D-Does the Author h-have an Author of his own?"
"H-Hey, Oomph! If we g-go around and t-t-tell p-people about the Author's Author, would that make us P-Prophets?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: November 06, 2012, 07:49:34 am »

((@Serc: Feeling pretty tender lately. Also, hidden mouseover in next passage. :P ))

"Author being Authored makes Oomph head hurt. Who writes fate then? Author? Or Authors Author? Does Author's Author have an Author of his own?

Supposing if one tells truth no one else knows, being Prophets...

...But, no money in Propheteering-no one listen to Oomph and Bradely's ideas! Everyone just say 'There goes crazy scaredy Ghost and his big ugly friend saying more weird things!' and Oomph no get any more Oomph-Girls. Have to live in pipe during day, and club Mouser-Thieves in Tavern cellars at night for minimized Kingdom wage. Nup!

Bradely would have to learn to spinny ghost dance by himself to entertain tourists. Why do Ghostys do that anyway? Is that Ghosty-Dancing?"
Oomph said, remembering that large numbers of Boos sometimes flew in geometric patterns. And changing the subject completely.

Oomph conversations tended to ramble in strange directions.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: November 06, 2012, 08:36:57 am »

"I d-don't think I c-can do that... I would get d-dizzy, and, um... blargh all over everybody."
"D-Dancing with some of the B-Boo girls is fun. I m-mean, we d-don't have legs, and we d-don't have to d-deal with g-gravity or anything like that, so it's j-just k-kind of synchronized f-floating..."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: November 06, 2012, 08:59:51 am »

"Oomph don't how to dance, but he tells good jokes." He said, grunting.

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 122