Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220744 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 66: Brutal Bullet Bills
« Reply #1380 on: October 07, 2012, 01:53:23 pm »

Ochita was about to open the chest when he felt something hard smash into his side. Tumbling down the stairs, he landed on the bottom, feeling a crunch.

"Ah.. Ow.. Don't go for the chest.." Propping himself up slightly, he felt something like a presence behind him, almost seeming to want him to tug on it.. Hesitating for a second, he mentally reached out for it, hoping that whatever it was, it can help.

Ochita: Call upon this force.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: October 07, 2012, 02:19:48 pm »

"Oomph know angry-bullet-faces are easy to dodge! Just don't be standing in front of Blasty-hole!

Action: Stand in between the firing line of the cannons!

And cast Cure-all on everyone whose hurt, of course-delay my turn to get everyone.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:22:16 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 07, 2012, 04:45:27 pm »

Dirk is fairly certain that, when his mother said he'd be shot if he moved to Boston, this wasn't what she had in mind.

Step out of the way of the Bullet Bills, according to the holes in the wall. When one passes, try shooting it out of curiosity.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: October 07, 2012, 05:29:08 pm »

"Gah! B-B-Bullet B-Bills! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" Bradley yelled before floating up near the ceiling, hopefully above all the incoming projectiles.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 08, 2012, 08:47:49 am »

((Stuck again... Gonna go out on a limb this time.))

"Skulls... Heals and kills... How about a mushroom? They are shaped somewhat like skulls with a large bulb on top that narrows down, are defined as flora and can both heal and kill people, depending on what ones you eat. They even have eyes, so they can technically glance at you too!"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 67: Lingering darkness
« Reply #1385 on: October 08, 2012, 12:26:58 pm »

Turn 67!
Weather: Dank
Time: A couple weeks
Light: Wall torches

"Ah.. Ow.. Don't go for the chest.." Propping himself up slightly, he felt something like a presence behind him, almost seeming to want him to tug on it.. Hesitating for a second, he mentally reached out for it, hoping that whatever it was, it can help.

Ochita: Call upon this force.

Only those who seek the void
Are destined to escape it

Ochita has activated his LIMIT BREAK TRANSFORMATION: LINGERING DARKNESS.

: "Hyehehaha!"

"Gah! B-B-Bullet B-Bills! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" Bradley yelled before floating up near the ceiling, hopefully above all the incoming projectiles.
Dirk is fairly certain that, when his mother said he'd be shot if he moved to Boston, this wasn't what she had in mind.

Step out of the way of the Bullet Bills, according to the holes in the wall. When one passes, try shooting it out of curiosity.
"Oomph know angry-bullet-faces are easy to dodge! Just don't be standing in front of Blasty-hole!

Action: Stand in between the firing line of the cannons!

And cast Cure-all on everyone whose hurt, of course-delay my turn to get everyone.

Joe: BE THE TANK. LOOT THE CHEST.

... RAAAAH! Joe tries to be the tank and walk directly into the line of fire. However, he underestimates what a high speed metal bullet with arms can do to a Toad of his stature. He takes FOUR DAMAGE and is knocked back by criss-crossed bullets.

... Bradley and Oomph both made an intentional effort to dodge the next oncoming bullets. Oomph stood between the lines of fire, and Bradley floated toward the ceiling.

After the initial bullets had whizzed by, Oomph raised his club and chanted butchered latin, casting CURE-ALL I on the party. ... The party members all gathered together healed a considerable amount of HP. ... Dirk dodged the bullets while being healed and tried to shoot one as it passed by, but it went way too fast for him to target properly.

Wait, what was wrong with Ochita?

"Skulls... Heals and kills... How about a mushroom? They are shaped somewhat like skulls with a large bulb on top that narrows down, are defined as flora and can both heal and kill people, depending on what ones you eat. They even have eyes, so they can technically glance at you too!"

DING DING DING!

"Well, actually I was looking for 'poison mushroom..."

: "But I LIKE the way you think, man. Technically right. This one goes out to logic!"

The crowd goes wild. Confetti is thrown. Zach gains another point! Guy Quizno reads off his paper.

: "Now, this one might be a little bit tricky, so if you have any friends out there, they're free to help you out as usual. Category: NATURE! The third question is: 'I make up the world around you. Your books control me, your people abuse me, and the beasts work better with me than you. What am I?'"

Spoiler: Zachary (Zako) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shadow Ochita (Ochita) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joe (TherosPherae) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OOMPH (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dirk (CJ1145) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:26:14 pm by freeformschooler »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <yOINK> You know you want a piece of my fuzzy grey ass <Taricus> ...
« Reply #1386 on: October 08, 2012, 12:28:13 pm »

Best title ever.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 67: Lingering darkness
« Reply #1387 on: October 08, 2012, 12:28:53 pm »

<yOINK> You know you want a piece of my fuzzy grey ass

Best mistake ever.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 08, 2012, 12:31:53 pm »

(What the hell, DH? :-\ Also, @Zako: if it isn't paper, then I don't have a clue.)

Bradley attempted to swoop down and get whatever was in the chest before retreating back to the ceiling. Also he fourth-walled and locked his initiative behind Oomph's and Dirk's.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:45:26 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: October 08, 2012, 12:33:13 pm »

The title of the post, Serious. Freeform got a bit distracted. I had to immortalize it before he fixed it.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 08, 2012, 12:38:40 pm »

(Yeah, I know the title of the post. But whatever, I'm not really in the mood for this.)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: October 08, 2012, 12:42:33 pm »

"My answer is magic. Magic is literally everywhere, even nothing is magical in nature, we control it through books and tomes which teach us spells to shape and utilize it, our history is full of people who have used it to their own selfish ends, and who still do, and our world is filled with beasts that are at harmony and even part of the elements of magic."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: October 08, 2012, 12:50:12 pm »

"My answer is magic. Magic is literally everywhere, even nothing is magical in nature, we control it through books and tomes which teach us spells to shape and utilize it, our history is full of people who have used it to their own selfish ends, and who still do, and our world is filled with beasts that are at harmony and even part of the elements of magic."

DING DING DING DING

: "COOOOOOOOORRECT! We have a winner! Zachary, since you have the requisite three points, the final question is a BONUS QUESTION! Answering this one right will increase your options for artifact choice, but answering it wrong won't hurt your reward."

: "The category is: BEINGS! Deep under the Mushroom Kingdom, a stony passageway leads to a new world. The world's inhabitants are frightened by you, but many of you do not know of them. What might these inhabitants be called? Your hint is: triangles!"

EDIT: Changed the hint to be more helpful.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:57:45 pm by freeformschooler »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: October 08, 2012, 12:54:32 pm »

Oomph decided to give cover to his Ghost-bro as he swooped in to get the chest.

"Protege whimpus spiritum! Da ei fortis defensionem! Butcher latinam gaudio!" He intoned

Action: Castis Protectus on the Whimpus Spiritum (Bradely)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 08, 2012, 01:27:37 pm »

Zachary jerked back in surprise from the question, then his eyes narrowed.

"You're speaking of the Neverwas, aren't you?"

He was silent for a moment before speaking.

"They are called Shapees, named after the traditional shapes that their bodies form."
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 122