Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220879 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 47: Zachary the Destroyer
« Reply #1035 on: December 23, 2011, 03:05:56 pm »

OOC: We should have two healers next turn, Theros. I'll probably just let rip with cure all and top the rest of us off.

Also, I should ask FFS, whats the effects of Enfeebling? No more Oomph muscles? :(
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 23, 2011, 03:09:20 pm »

OOC: We should have two healers next turn, Theros. I'll probably just let rip with cure all and top the rest of us off.

Also, I should ask FFS, whats the effects of Enfeebling? No more Oomph muscles? :(

It's not that bad. -1 to Slash, Pierce, Crush. Getting over it would just be a matter of getting better weapons. The hardest part is going to be keeping up with the MP costs due to becoming the team's buffer, which is why I included Drain in there to let you drain MP. But enemies are pretty scarce.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 23, 2011, 03:31:56 pm »

Allies on the other hand are quite plentiful. :V

*eyes Bradleys juicy MP's*
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: December 23, 2011, 05:18:22 pm »

"Wow..."

Zachary spent a moment just looking at his sword and where the shyguy's body used to be, before suddenly bursting into a short dance on the spot out of joy. Stopping after a minute of joyous grooving, he decided that he just had to run across the bridge and hope for the best. Suddenly that boo, Bradley he thought it was called, floated out of the darkness and held a book towards him.

"Oh, thank you. Wait, WHAT!? How did you find this?! This isn't the sort of place for something like this to be found just lying around! Still, I'll tell you the basics, that should help us all."

Dance a little out of joy from slaying such a mighty foe, explaining to anyone that may interrupt me why I'm doing it. Then take a look at this book of Bradley's and tell him the basics of it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: December 24, 2011, 09:38:17 am »

Since you guys did befriend a Shy Guy at the start of the dungeon, I'm going to go ahead and add Shy Guys to the race selection in the first post. That thing needs to be updated pronto, but I'll get around to moving it to the new system later. Regular (non-corrupted) Shy Guys start with no active abilities, but start with the great passive abilities Strong Will, Shy Guy Transformation and Spear Affinity. The first one is great, but the greatest benefit to Shy Guys is being able to transform into any of the canon (and non-canon) subspecies, which all have signature abilities and benefits of their own. Fly Guy, Anti Guy, Big Guy, Chef Guy... etc.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 24, 2011, 08:10:06 pm »

Read the first 30 words of every book to see if any book in this section will help me in anyway possible.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 25, 2011, 08:32:13 am »

Got my new tablet! Didn't have time to throw together a full cast image or shading or anything.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 25, 2011, 08:36:42 am »

D'awww... C:
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: December 25, 2011, 10:33:14 am »

Since it is Christmas, I think I will copy Serious and give you all your choice of:

-5 HP or
-5 MP or
-A random item (which I will roll 1d100 for the quality of)

At the end of the big thing coming up. Trust me, you'll need whatever you get as this dungeon is about to get a lot harder. Make yer choice!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:34:48 am by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 47.5: Christmas Presents
« Reply #1044 on: December 25, 2011, 10:44:10 am »

I'm such a positive influence. ;D More MP because I can't be squishy, I'm incorporeal! :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: December 25, 2011, 11:35:12 am »

Expect lots and lots of this as I catch up on the couple of weeks where I couldn't art. Especially in this next turn, which I'm not doing today. OR AM I? Probably not.

Man these things are so much fun to draw.

EDIT: Quick sketch of Amadeus. My MKW panel style is sort of evolving like a Pokemon in that, while it's still vaguely chibi-looking, it's more proportional and recognizable.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 11:42:36 am by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: December 25, 2011, 11:48:17 am »

It's pretty interesting to go back sometimes and see how the art evolved. :3

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 25, 2011, 11:51:45 am »

I'm torn between MP or HP. Does my fireball I ability cost any MP?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: December 25, 2011, 11:58:13 am »

I'm torn between MP or HP. Does my fireball I ability cost any MP?

Nope. I designed the Human race around being able to juggle their starting abilities (they would ideally only have 1-2 turns after using both before the next one was recharged, and then the next one, and back again). If anything, the only immediate effect of gaining MP would be being able to cast from Oomph's old spellbook, which would certainly be nice. Backup healing and all.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 25, 2011, 12:35:13 pm »

You mean I could have used fireball on that monster of a shy guy all this time?! Eh, whatever. I'll take the HP increase, more HP is always good.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 122