Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 122

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: So long, a-bowser!  (Read 220857 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 48: A Hostile Shade
« Reply #1065 on: December 26, 2011, 11:04:24 pm »

Bradley watched Zach run back to the bridge, then turned back to the book in his... hands? "Darn it..." he sighed as he put it away somewhere. "Beanbean Kingdom... Maybe we'll drop by there on our travels."

Loot the room.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:39:31 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: December 27, 2011, 01:35:39 am »

I received a message to post a character sheet post-haste. I follow any orders I am given with literally no thought put into it, so here we go!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: December 27, 2011, 08:59:28 am »

I'm supposed to have 15 aren't I?

You're supposed to have 10 until the end of the big thing.

CK, thank you for posting a sheet, and double thank you for that excellent reference art! Your bio leaves me a perfect way to work you in later.

Attempt to speak to the ghost of the chef. If there isn't one, loot the corpse.

For a moment, its two halves lied motionless on the cold crystal floor. But a dark aura quickly consumed the body. Nothing was left. Interesting, Zach thought.

These things don't leave corpses. Presumably, they just get shipped off to the Neverwas like Taric did when he died this way.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 09:21:09 am by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: December 27, 2011, 12:38:56 pm »

Oh. Crap. (That's what I get for not paying too much attention to everyone else's turns. >.>) Editing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: December 28, 2011, 05:36:52 pm »

Attack the half-shadow-half man-beast whose name is Tankra who is the late President of the United states, JFK whom after he was assassinated he was reborn in Argentina and 38 years later he died of cholera and turn into the half-shadow-half-man that we see now, but I digress because as to speak Tankra's name is to summon her awful presence and her only fear is the light and only joy the dark.There, I posted, happy?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 28, 2011, 05:37:53 pm »

Much better, yes.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 29, 2011, 05:17:40 am »

Joe: Flip your shit. Leave no shit unflipped. Then do what you can to not actually die.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 29, 2011, 05:22:24 pm »

While turns are indeed slower to come now that I've got my tablet back, feel free to entertain yourself in the mean time.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 29, 2011, 09:45:55 pm »

Endless Wait-list, please!

Name: Numar Kulan
Bio: Few words. Lived alone. Lots of bears. Trained. Ten years. Warrior. Life to decide.
Race: Human.
Appearance: Tall, with corded muscles and brown hair.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 31, 2011, 07:57:36 pm »

Endless Wait-list, please!

Name: Numar Kulan
Bio: Few words. Lived alone. Lots of bears. Trained. Ten years. Warrior. Life to decide.
Race: Human.
Appearance: Tall, with corded muscles and brown hair.
Why can't you just make Zangief from Street Fighter?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 49: Dead Ochita, what dead Ochita?
« Reply #1075 on: January 04, 2012, 06:09:58 pm »

Turn 49

Time: Night
Weather: Shadowy
Light: Very little

Turn Actions

Amadeus: Attack the half-shadow-half man-beast.

Amadeus pulled back his right arm and charged across the library. He caught up with the hostile shade and hit it hard with his hammer. The shadow creature was knocked into the air, momentarily freeing Oomph from its assault. Oomph dodged to the side and Amadeus waited for the being to fall to the ground.

The creature was just small enough to fit into the black hole in the middle of the library. It hit the ground near the hole and tumbled backwards into it. Amadeus was uneasy at first, but realized that the battle was won.

Oomph: Cast Protect on Self, fight defensively.

Oomph waved his club around, creating a magical field around him. He felt heavily protected from damage.

"Shadow lady? You down there?" Oomph stared down at the hole. She - it - was gone. "Oomph think you look like a pretty lady. Leader-of-the-World, Oomph, could use girlfriend... available?"

He focused his eyes at the hole. Two white dots far below appeared to be getting larger with every passing second. What was going on down there?

Joe: Flip your shit. Leave no shit unflipped.

Joe flipped his shit. His shit started flipping out so hard that it went all the way around and flipped back in, becoming a horrible variety of anti-shit.

He decided that the best way to not die was probably to avoid attacks. But it appeared as though the threat was already gone.

Bradley: Loot the room.

Bradley floated around the entrance hall a little longer, but couldn't find anything else of use. It was pretty empty.

"Sorry!" A voice called out that single word as something rushed past Bradley and to the northeast. It was tall and blue.

Zachary: Brace yourself and rush across the bridge.

Zachary heard fighting across the bridge, along with a nasty sounding voice and something buzzing past him in that general direction. He made a run for it, dashing around the northeastern corridor, across the stone bridge and under one, two, then three Thwomps without taking more than a single point of damage.

He saw a blue-dressed human holding some sort of bow looking around the room, disconcerted. On the other side of the room, Oomph and Amadeus peered into a small hole in the floor. Joe sat himself against a bookshelf.

Player List

Spoiler: Oomph (Dwarmin) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zachary Jones (Zako) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Joe (TherosPherae) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Amadeus (Firelordsky) (click to show/hide)

Turn Outro

A rumbling in the ground. That's how trouble starts.

Bradley flew back around to the library. All his teammates - plus one more - were gathered around that one hole in the ground. What were they watching?

The ground shook once more, and the white dots beneath the black hole in the center of the library grew larger and larger until they burst out of the hole with an unrelenting force. Streaks of shadow darted across the room as the shadow creature flew out of the hole with a champion's grip on none other than-

"Ochita!?"

Bradley and Oomph dropped their jaws. The shadow creature stepped off of the portal and onto the hard floor of library.

"What is this madness!?" The being threw Ochita's fully living body in Bradley's direction. "A spy from your world trying to sneak through the Neverwas and find his way to mine? Insolent fool!"

The tall, blue man readied his bow. He aimed for the shadow creature's throat. "Alright, that's it! I didn't want to have to use this, but if you're not going to tell me what's going on, I might have to!"

"Silence!" The shadow creature's voice echoed through the room. "I cannot win this battle, so I must leave. I will be back!"

The shadow creature ran through the hole in the northern wall, and the tall, blue man chased after it. After the dust from the chase parted, the Heroes gathered around Ochita, who slowly brought himself to his feet.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 07:30:26 pm by freeformschooler »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Mushroom Kingdom Wars RTD: Turn 49: Dead Ochita, what dead Ochita?
« Reply #1076 on: January 04, 2012, 06:16:19 pm »

Or you could have yet again another guy take the character.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: January 04, 2012, 06:19:31 pm »

No, I'm not doing that again.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: January 04, 2012, 06:34:17 pm »

Oomph made a confused and helpless gesture. "Oomph was sure Ochita was died. Huh! Bye Ochita! Oomph has to go fight now!"

Instead of waiting for a response, he chased after the Archer and his shadowy enemy and possible girlfriend.

Action: Chase after the Blue Archer Man!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: January 04, 2012, 06:35:54 pm »

Foe yay much Dwarmin? :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 122