Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Saint's Row - the 3rd. Umiman & Nilocy I'm calling you out for co-op on this one  (Read 1573 times)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

I don't even care. I will call down an unoptimised airstrike on Colin's face while firing you laggingly out of a car cannon across the city to whomp someone in the face with a purple dildo.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile

Its like you play as comic book super-villains now.

"HAHAHAHA I will take my lazer-airplane and rob this bank, Also buy the merchandise AHAHAHAHAH"
Thank you based dwarf.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Maaan, SR2 was awesome though.

I was a pink ultra obese power ranger drop kicking people in the face. Such good times. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

HehehehehehehahahahahAHAHAHAHA..

*Ahem*

This looks extremely silly and entertaining.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Definitely getting it for some co-op action with my xbox live buddies. Awh yeah :3
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking forward to this game eagerly.

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile

Oh god, this might be the greatest thing of all time. If I can go around dick punching people than that would be so cool.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I always liked throwing people off bridges, but HATED the moronic story which forced you to play as some kindergarten dropout/homeboy-type person. Ugh.
They should just kill the story altogether, then I might buy it. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If the PC port is actually decent I might play. Looks pretty nice, although I wonder what they're gonna do for plot if you already start at the top.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Who needs a plot with so much stuff to blow up, so many weapons to get, and so many people to crotchpunch? It could just be like the space stage of Spore or the non-story parts of Morrowind.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

It needs less threads on the same game. e_e

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EVERYONE, DUCK, ITS SOULWYND *ducks*
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

You forgot to cover!

Ps. I'm getting this game and cooping with you multi-thread fools! Just to smack you with giant dildoes and then launch each other with that silly car!
Pages: [1] 2