Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 57046 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #915 on: July 04, 2011, 09:03:21 am »

(Timeskip! Make the plan up as you go along.)

Fniff stands in the gates of hell with Rainbow Dash, and bashes open the gates. The angels stare him down.

"What is it, mortal?" One of them asks.

"You guys have really bad security, because my friend who happens to be a demon just planted several nuclear bombs in the pillars stopping you from falling into the inferno." Fniff smirks, and then turns on his radio. "Shade, if you will detonate those bombs, kindly."

The pillars explode, and heaven falls down and keeps falling. In the chaos, Rainbow Dash and Fniff kill as many angels as possible.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 04, 2011, 09:35:46 am »

(Timeskip! Make the plan up as you go along.)

Fniff stands in the gates of hell with Rainbow Dash, and bashes open the gates. The angels stare him down.

"What is it, mortal?" One of them asks.

"You guys have really bad security, because my friend who happens to be a demon just planted several nuclear bombs in the pillars stopping you from falling into the inferno." Fniff smirks, and then turns on his radio. "Shade, if you will detonate those bombs, kindly."

The pillars explode, and heaven falls down and keeps falling. In the chaos, Rainbow Dash and Fniff kill as many angels as possible.
And i Use my magic mop to clean the anger and nastiness from their heads turning the ones i hit on our side
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:53:34 am by NoahTophatz »
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #917 on: July 04, 2011, 09:49:29 am »

and i grab a couple of nice loli angels and normal busty female angels and cute female angels. And place them in a cage for ... ah...breeding purposes.
But the mother in law of shade is not in heaven.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 04, 2011, 09:49:30 am »

(Err... What? Where the hell did you get a magic mop?)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #919 on: July 04, 2011, 09:51:41 am »

(Err... What? Where the hell did you get a magic mop?)

(i gave one to him for !!souls!!)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 04, 2011, 09:53:06 am »

(No... This doesn't make sense in the slightest. Wouldn't angels who are good be more of a threat to demons since they'd be more determined to take you down? Isn't the whole point of this operation to kill as many angels as possible and take down paradise because they are all bastards?)

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 04, 2011, 09:56:26 am »

right now angry angels are at their centre of attention (impurity is concidered worse to pure beings then pure evil) plus they are no longer bastards
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #922 on: July 04, 2011, 09:57:30 am »

(No... This doesn't make sense in the slightest. Wouldn't angels who are good be more of a threat to demons since they'd be more determined to take you down? Isn't the whole point of this operation to kill as many angels as possible and take down paradise because they are all bastards?)

((if you're speaking about breeding, i'm breeding them with the geeses. a couple years and they'll be dumb instrument of war in my hands. ))

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 04, 2011, 09:57:34 am »

((Ive been following this thing since my character was put into jail. Its turned into one convaluted mess, and I have a story thread brewing after the pony and angel non sense is over.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 04, 2011, 09:59:11 am »

(That's good, JC. We need someone to keep this madness together. It's fun madness. Ah, nevermind. But I will twist this.)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:01:50 am by Fniff »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 04, 2011, 02:45:53 pm »

Furtuka stays back at the apartments searching for the landlord. He finds a note taped to Newsmuffin's door
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 04, 2011, 03:00:37 pm »

((I will introduce my story thread in the next episode.))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 04, 2011, 03:05:52 pm »

The note appears to be covered in odd stains the only legible part is the bottom which says "And Furtuka is now in charge. Signed Newsmuffin".  Furtuka is speechless

((Newmuffin sent me a Pm saying he hasn't been able to keep up with the thread and transferred landlordship to me))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 04, 2011, 03:56:56 pm »

((Ive been following this thing since my character was put into jail. Its turned into one convaluted mess, and I have a story thread brewing after the pony and angel non sense is over.))
((What, you run around with magma crabs. Torturing Clowns, and a bunch of other crazy shit and you quit once we put in a few ponies and angels? I find that ironic.))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 04, 2011, 04:01:17 pm »

((Actually the magma crabs are Shades))
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 152