Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 57042 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #960 on: July 05, 2011, 12:57:38 am »

"He is a psychotic fuckhead who tortures clowns. He can go castrate himself for all I care." Fniff locks the door.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 05, 2011, 01:04:42 am »

"FINE! You sit here and play Achilles! Shade and I, and maybe possibly Bd are gonna go save Our FRIEND! Jim!" and with that, Furtuka storms off to go find Shade.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: July 05, 2011, 01:06:51 am »

Bdthemag hearing the conversation through the seemingly paper like walls walks downstairs to Furtuka. "Im just going to tell you no, I won't save him. First of all he bursted into my room pointing guns at my head, I do not like him." he then walks back upstairs shouting something about Archimedes.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: July 05, 2011, 01:10:52 am »

"Bluh."  >:( Furtuka continues searching for Shade
It's FEF, not FEOF

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: July 05, 2011, 01:14:13 am »

Fniff walks up to Bd's room, and knocks on the door.

"Hey, can I come in?"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 05, 2011, 01:16:00 am »

Bd say's "The Door's open, come on in."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 05, 2011, 01:17:29 am »

Fniff walks into the door, and sits down on a chair.

"It's hard, you know?" He says, looking into space.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 05, 2011, 01:47:06 am »

Bdthemag hears a loud crunch and sigh's "Your telling me? Try being chased out of your town by angry townspeople after bring back the town founder from the grave."
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 05, 2011, 01:56:00 am »

"That isn't the point of mad science, Bdthemag. The truly sad thing is that we are the only sane ones. Normal scientists live in their own little bubble of explanations and facts. Let's say the world is a dark room. Most people get by with the weak light of their candles and sometimes lanterns, avoiding the monsters. We get by with electric lights, their cold light of clarity lighting up the darkness. I remember when I made my first machine, it was beautiful. I loved it. But I slowly realized that we were not meant to be just mad men. We are the proof that science still works in a world that has always been mad."

Fniff sighs.

"And it's hard. Spells seem so interesting, so intriguing. The phoenix down is so very interesting. But you know what happened when I used that? I vomited up all my organs and died again. Bd, if you want, you can close the door. Go back to collage. You are a young guy, and you probably are swell, and I don't wanna see a mirror living near me."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 05, 2011, 02:00:02 am »

Bdthemag laughs "College? I've created more than those pansy college fools taught me." he frowns "Besides, Mad Scientists are a dying breed thanks to the jerks in the government with their human rights. Without people like us, who is going to guide the insane fools through the darkness?" Dodo flies onto his shoulder and squawks, "See even Dodo a machine I built agree's."
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 05, 2011, 02:04:28 am »

Tears stream down Fniff's face, while he smiles weakly.

"God, Bd...I said that too..."

Fniff suddenly breaks down sobbing.

"What the fuck is the point? Entropy destroys everything, turns it into an inert pile of junk! The fuck is the point? There is a good reason why we are dying out, it's because we aren't needed!"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 05, 2011, 02:08:15 am »

"Well thanks to the rest of mankind fucking up the world, eventually we will be needed." he looks around, making sure no one else is around. "Hold on, I have to show you a project im working on..."
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 05, 2011, 02:10:05 am »

Fniff stops sobbing, and looks up.

"..Of fucking course! Why, I should have realized! Holy fuck..." Fniff smiles happily.

"Okay, what is it?" Fniff seems back in action.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 05, 2011, 02:15:50 am »

Bdthemag pushes a large stack of albums out of his way, and walks up to the side of his room. He yells at the wall "Fuuuuuuuuck!" and a large section of the wall opens. "I managed to work on an infinite storage device while with another fellow scientist, I modified the idea to allow you to actually open temporary dimensions. Now follow me."

Bd led Fniff into the dark room beyond. It was extremely dark, "Oh hold on a second, forgot to turn on the lights." he then claps and a bright light flickers on. It would appear they were standing on a large portion of clouds, and below a seemingly endless forest. He laughs "You won't believe what I managed to do."
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 05, 2011, 02:20:23 am »

"Fuck me..." Fniff steps onto the cloud. "Either this is just some weird type of cloud or your goo didn't get rid of all the pegasus genes!"
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 152