Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 57032 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #885 on: July 03, 2011, 03:26:06 pm »

"wait so why is your mother in law tracking you down instead of your Ex?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: July 03, 2011, 03:29:13 pm »

"Who cares! That bitch mind raped us!" Fniff yells.

"She isn't a dog." Rainbow Dash notes, confused.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #887 on: July 03, 2011, 03:30:49 pm »

"because i ehm...maimed her? i think i broke her spine, her wings, her arms, and she can't move...that's why i'm releasing Geese apocalypse. now stand back, and wear pecking-free glasses" i say, mustering courage to... *tock tock*

"are you in here my darling son-in-law?" happily sings a female voice.
"FOR THE HFS!" shade screams, pulling the lever and releasing a gazillion, gazillions geeses which start running towards the door.
Time stops.
For several minutes everything is in slow mo, as shade jumps to enter the lava and save himself...
but then...that's when the adamantium door flings open, squishing other a milion geeses to patè. "oh here you are!" she happily and slowly states...
shade starts swimming in the magma.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: July 03, 2011, 03:33:15 pm »

"What the heck did you do to cause that kind of damage..." says Furtuka   "...wait the answer isn't gonna be something squicky is it?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 03, 2011, 03:35:01 pm »

Suddenly Rainbow Dash suddenly bucks Mrs Hope in the back.

"That's for messing with my brain!"

Another buck.

"That's for invading my privacy!"

A last, hard buck.

"And that is for calling me CUTE! Now get out of here!"

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #890 on: July 03, 2011, 03:44:08 pm »

the bucks are...stopped in mid air.
While Mrs hope walks undisturbed through the WAR geeses, mincing them to patè milion after milion.
She reaches the border of the magma sea, and murmurs "come out, my son in law...come on...i'm not going to mince you to shreds nor am i going to butcher you into tiny little goblets of bones and meat"

Furtuka receives a direct mental image of a battle about where Shade and Dorothy (which seems the name of Mrs hope daughter) had to decide were their child should go to school. In the battle which ensued, the child died. Because dorothy had thrown an impaling lance which shade had dodged. The result was a berserkering demon which shredded Dorothy.

The child was later brought back with a phoenix down, but the point remained of dorothy impaling the kid.
The kid which is now living with social services.

*shade reaches the bottom of the magma sea. and stays there.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 03, 2011, 03:49:54 pm »

Mad scientists are a strange thing.

Unlike other humans, they are not affected by spells or curses. Even normal humans can't fend off magic spells. Mad scientists are the opposite. They light the way, shine away the darkness and continue walking.

Fniff walked through the adamanitum door in his robosuit, looking at Mrs Hope.

"If you wouldn't mind, we would like you to vacate this area. You have done nothing but--" The robot slaps him again, and beeps. "But mess with our heads. please, if you will."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: July 03, 2011, 03:50:48 pm »

Furtuka appears in the basement and throws a bible with "Mrs. Hope should not harm shadenight" scribbled in red crayon at her
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #893 on: July 03, 2011, 03:55:11 pm »

Mrs hope looks at the bible.
Then reads the scribbled note.
Then murmurs..."fine...but it's not OVER! i will have the bible changed! and i will come back! till next time, son in law...till next time..."
then while she's turning to unfold her wings, she murmurs "while i'm at it...i'll butcher every magic pony i can...because they are heretical ponies which will be estirped...and REMOVE SCIENCE FROM THE WORLD FOR THE GLORY OF CREATIONISM!!!" and with a nice, angelic laughter, she flaps toward the ceiling, and then disappears in a speckle of blinding light.

Shade pops out just the head from the magma..."she's gone, right?"
while some war geeses still go on their business of going around.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: July 03, 2011, 03:57:24 pm »

"Dear Celestia... Are there any nice angels out there?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"As far as I can tell, nope." Fniff answers.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 04:01:45 pm by Fniff »

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #895 on: July 03, 2011, 03:59:06 pm »

"and i second that." i murmur moving out from the magma.
"luckily she won't come back for a while, i hope. But next time, i'll be better prepared. BACK IN THE CAGES GEESE SURVIVORS! YOU NEED TO PROCREATE MORE!" i yell, to the war geeses who silently all walk back in line in the cages.
Chanting:
"war, war geeses
war war geeses
war war geeses
NAG NAG!"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 03, 2011, 04:03:54 pm »

"God... How are Equestrians heretics again?" Fniff asks.

"Yeah, I mean, Celestia will probably chew out that angel, right? I think I have diplomatic immunity."

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #897 on: July 03, 2011, 04:12:02 pm »

"i doubt it.
And if i were you, i'd warn them.
" Shade comments, removing cold magma from his shoulders.
"she's first class archangel. Twelve winged angel, one of the seven Trumpeteers for the apocalypse. Heck, if I go to hide, it's not because i like it. So, you'd better hurry back, or you'll find charred pony remains. And maybe she'll bring you their heads. Or crucify them..."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: July 03, 2011, 04:17:47 pm »

"... no." Rainbow flies through the building, heading out the building. Before she can fly away, Fniff grabs her.

"You aren't... you aren't going to kill her?!"

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #899 on: July 03, 2011, 04:24:14 pm »

"i doubt that's possible. You know, angels don't die. They just go back to paradise. Where they get angrier and nastier equipment ready, and then they strike harder. And faster. And crueler. Heck, last time i recall they drowned the entire earth population safe for a couple idiots who were on a fishing trip"
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 152