Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56872 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2011, 04:36:58 pm »

(I will live in 3-B)
The sounds of a barking dog can barely be heard through the door of 3-B as the current resident begins to wake up.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2011, 04:37:12 pm »

I have some questions, and they may seem a bit odd, but I just want to know about the tone: Is this a traditional multiple camera show, or single camera? If single camera, is it a mockumentary style? Also, is there a laugh track, and is "Keeping Up with Bay12" filmed before a live studio audience?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2011, 04:38:06 pm »

((I would like to be in as the guy who is like me. Yknow, the guy who manages to set pool's on fire.))
(Well, you'd be playing your Bay12 self.)
(What room would you like?)
I have some questions, and they may seem a bit odd, but I just want to know about the tone: Is this a traditional multiple camera show, or single camera? If single camera, is it a mockumentary style? Also, is there a laugh track, and is "Keeping Up with Bay12" filmed before a live studio audience?
I'd like to think Mockumentary style.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2011, 04:40:04 pm »

((I just discribed myself. I swear, I did that once with a bottle of gasoline, a match, and some algae.))
((Oh, and the one next to the pool.))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2011, 04:44:19 pm »

(I live in the basement flat, 1A)

The universe is pretty much infinite. Well, not really. It's pretty fucking big, to be honest. Too big for some people. In fact, it's pretty much uselessly big. Unless you had an ecosystem for each planet, it'd never be full. Most people ignore this. In fact, this whole monologue was pretty much completely pointless. Why did I even try?

Somewhere, in some first world country that everyone seems to collectively live in, there is an apartment block. It is pretty much the same as every other apartment block, so yeah. Just a normal block. However, the thing that really made things interesting began in a basement flat right next to the boiler, called 1A. And no, the tenant did not live in steak sauce.

Inside the basement flat, it was rather dark. It was one of the many places in the world that no matter how many lights you put in it it would never be fully lit. It looked quite seedy from an outside observer, but it was home to a rather quiet nerdish 20-something year old Fniff, a writer who never really got anything done and basically ate buttered toast in a dark flat while playing forum games online alone. Fniff was a quiet chap, you'd never actually know he was there. Everyone doubted that there was actually a Fniff, that there was actually nothing beyond the door. But, his life would change forever.

"FUCK!" He yelled, sending dust flying into the air, and back down onto the keyboard and monitor of his computer. "I forget to give the guy in 3-B his cards back!" And he ran off, grabbed the cards and ran out the door.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2011, 04:45:03 pm »

A large crashing sound can be heard from room 22-D.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2011, 04:47:14 pm »

"Hmmm.. Oh, hey. I assume that you too are here for a room? I've already got mine booked, and my stuff moved ahead of me, but I don't think anyone's answering the door.. Hang on a sec.."
Ochita starts to rummage though his coat pocket.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2011, 04:47:38 pm »

There is a knocking on the door.
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2011, 04:51:16 pm »

Fniff knocked on the door of 3-B. The number fell off, scaring the hell out of him. He grabbed it, and tried desperately to attach it. Shaking in fear, he slams the number against the door, and hurts his hand. A loud ouch is heard throughout the entire apartment block, almost echoing. Fniff stumbles out and falls on Ochita. Still wearing boxers and a semi-ironic t-shirt, the only way he could be more casual was if he was wearing nothing at all.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »

"Oh here it i--" Ochita was cut short, when Fniff fell on him. He just looks in shock, and then props himself up.

"You know that T-shirt isn't Ironic, right? Come on, I'll help you up." Ochita slides away, and helps Fniff up.
"I'm Ochita.. Room 2E."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2011, 04:55:30 pm »

NewsMuffin stirs quietly from the knocks on the door.
Suddenly, his eyes open. He quickly gets up, and runs to the door.

"Oh shiit."
Once he gets to the door, he opens it with an embarrassed look on his face.
"Shit, I'm sorry. I was asleep on the couch. Come right in. I'm NewsMuffin, the landlord."

(I don't know what format I'm going to use for my posts yet.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 04:58:36 pm by NewsMuffin »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2011, 04:57:49 pm »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2011, 04:58:45 pm »

"It is the epitome of sort-of irony. It's postmodern irony!" Fniff gibbers, then looks up at NewsMuffin.

"Oh, hey. Want your cards back?" He pulls out the cards, and tosses them towards the shocked landlord. They weren't in a pack, so they all fall to the floor. "Also, I may have broken your property."

(What do you mean by ME?)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2011, 04:59:15 pm »

Ochita turns away from the man who fell on him, and he looks at the landlord.
"Um, Ochita..? You know, I paid for Room 2E? My furniture arrived ahead of me."

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2011, 04:59:33 pm »

"Is okay."
I shove a wad of money into NewMuffin's chest.
"Rentin a room next to the pool."
Goddammit.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 152