Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56971 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #495 on: June 30, 2011, 06:10:51 am »

Nice. Okay how do I start?

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 30, 2011, 06:16:49 am »

How ever you feel is best. A lot of people just walked in.

This is called freeform for a reason. You just make it up as you go along, as long as it is within reason.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 30, 2011, 06:22:40 am »

okay. i blow a hole in my floor with plastic explosive and claim the room below as my territory.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 30, 2011, 07:47:00 am »

Again i attempt to contact the land lord while carrying a mop and i try to find the person who wants dead bodies
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #499 on: June 30, 2011, 08:02:54 am »

the person who want's dead bodies is slowly moving in an egyptian like dance next to an altar in the dining room.
"i call forth theee
i call forth thee
master sword!"
*turututuruuuuuu
*shadenights lifts in the air the master sword.
and somewhere, a certain green clad person, who is fighting an enormous pig, finds himself...with no weapon. "HEY LIST...oh you died..."
*back to the house.
"turuturututuru" *whistling FF7 winning battle music while moving back to his apartment, master sword corrupting slowly in his hands.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 30, 2011, 08:04:23 am »

i yell at these loud idiots to shut up, and then i go to sleep in my newly-claimed territory

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 30, 2011, 08:38:56 am »

"i need to find shade knight comprenda?
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #502 on: June 30, 2011, 08:55:36 am »

"WHO CALLS MY NAME BY ALL THE FLAMES OF MAGMA!?"
roars a voice from the dark stairs which descend into darkness. or this is what is heard by the guy who keeps searching for Shadenights.
will he follow the voice of pure darkness? or will he do the smart thing, and run away?
in the meantime, Shadenight is trying on his new record for the secretary. "WHO CALLS MY NAME BY ALL THE FLAMES OF MAGMA?!" "it's quite high...maybe i should tune it down a little" he murmurs...
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 30, 2011, 09:07:03 am »

"HELLO I SAW THE SIGN AND I HAVE SOME SOULS FOR YOU"

Jacos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 30, 2011, 09:12:59 am »

Far in the air, Jacos struggled to control his plane. After spilling his Frappuccino the controls, they were proving incredibly hard to use.

Jacos gasped as the plane begin tilting downwards, and heading towards a huge, citadel like building, with a massive sign saying "Bay 12" on it.
Dwarven Science: We do what we must, because, we're bored.

Every few miles, [the dwarves] stop the cart.  One of the dwarfs (sic) gets off, digs a hole down below the dirt layers, licks the bedrock, and then they know exactly where they are.  It's called GPS: Geological Piquancy Sampling.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #505 on: June 30, 2011, 09:15:46 am »

"COME CLOSER AND SPEAK!" From the dark stairs is heard.
"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
"I KNOW..."
are being heard. as Shadenights is singing to the karaoke the beginning song of final fantasy X-II.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 30, 2011, 09:20:29 am »

i walk over to the "dark stairs" holding my mop at the ready

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #507 on: June 30, 2011, 09:49:02 am »

the adamantium door swings open, as shadenights emerges from it, with an explosion of simple flames.
"Who crawls his way down to me? who are you and what do thy seek?" i demand cosing the door behind me to avoid anyone coming in.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 30, 2011, 09:52:50 am »

"are you shadeknight?"
"because if so i have some souls that i need to get rid of, can you help me out?"
[close door after going in]

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 30, 2011, 10:10:20 am »

Jim slips a note under the landlords door. It states as follows: The repair people will be here soon. They will also reinforce the main rooms with steel. Eg. The dining room, lobby, living room, kitchen, and my room.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 152