Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56965 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #480 on: June 29, 2011, 03:18:56 pm »

((shade just put a good closing spot for episode 3. Funny summary/recap please))

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #481 on: June 29, 2011, 03:30:10 pm »

((XD i know i'm a genius ahahah ))
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 29, 2011, 04:15:29 pm »

(Hey, can we get another episode soon? I kinda ended up at the tail end, I think.)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 29, 2011, 04:17:53 pm »

((I pmed Newsmuffin for a summarry))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 30, 2011, 12:14:09 am »

A man in a suit rushes to a large corporation building. After running up a countless number of stairs he opens the door. Inside is a man sitting on a chair petting a white cat. "Sir, the ratings for Keeping up with Bay12 are through the roof!". The Boss of Faux then say's "Excelent, once we have more viewers we can start our plans for world domination. But first we must insert more....action into the show. I want for the apartment to have special "suprises" for the tenants, the audience will surely love it!" he then breaks out into an evil laugh.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 30, 2011, 01:15:15 am »

And welcome back!
This is your favorite show, Keeping Up with Bay12!
I'm your host [staticstaticstatic].
Last week, we saw many wonderful and fantastic things!
For example!
Shadenight is starting up an evil army of... GEESE?!
Furtuka the Adventurer! Armed with his trusty mopsword and pistol, he took down a dragon! Then he called a taxidermist because who wouldn't want a giant dragon mounted on their wall?
Jim withdrew from society. He then came back later to be Furtuka's sidekick when fighting Zanz, the misunderstood evil dragon!
Adwarf (aka Jack) freaks out about trashing things.
A new sign was placed out front.
The men(?) in red/blue/green/grey sit in their room, building things! What is he building? Even we don't know!
Ochita is nowhere to be seen! Neither is Fniff! Coincidence?
NewsMuffin is a very confused landlord. He stays in his room going slowly insane!

And now, we'll take a look as to what our deranged inhabitants are up to today!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 30, 2011, 01:22:39 am »

The man, now clad in orange, runs out of the room yelling "HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT RED AND GRAY JUST BUILT IT'S SO COOOOOOL!" He then proceeds to pull out a marshmallow gun and shoot marshmallows out the window onto poor passerby, who mistake them for bird droppings or worse and swear profusely. This only seems to make the orange man happier.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 30, 2011, 01:25:49 am »

Furtuka uses some gold to hire a therapist for the landlord
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #488 on: June 30, 2011, 03:41:40 am »

Shade starts walking in circle jumping from a molten rock to another, thinking hard while a magma crab follows him, passing him different types of flaming drinks.
"no no, as i said before it's NOT only geeses. It's WAR geeses, WAR ADAMANTIUM HAWKS, MAGMA CRABS, And in a while, when this beauty will hatch, half dragon half demon spawn! yes...i'm sure she's going to be a beautiful little spawn, ain't you?" Cuddling the egg in his arm. One of the many he took.
"they'll be my generals. Think about it Crab. Think, the world will be ours. Nobody will stop us. Nobody! MWAUHUAHUAUAHAU cough. hmmm yes" sipping one of the flaming liquids "this will do nice. Go and throw it in the acqueduct connected to this building. When water will turn red as blood everyone will certainly be happy! and will want to give me souls." i say. Pushing a botton on the wall, a plexiglass tube pops down, and sucks in the magma crab, who is pushed up until he reaches outside.

*the little adventure of MAGMA CRAB!*

"magma crab!" i exclaim as i walk to obey the orders or our chief, and overlord, and our first predator, Shade. i walk slowly, while on fire, and that makes the grass around me go on fire. Everyone is going to be so happy for shade gift! i reach the Cistern. I must careful not to trip inside. Or i'll become just a CRAB. and normal CRABS are stupid. Way better MAGMA CRABS. I pour the liquid inside. Which slowly fizzles away as the water turns darker and redder.
Well done magma crab! now, i just walk back down, and do the secret song next to the secret camouflaged gnome in the garden:
"magma magma magma crabs!
we rule the world and nothing else can!
magma magma magma crabs!
we are way better
than those stupid normal crabs!
magma!"
and the gnome shifts aside to reveal a small magma-crab elevator. Which i take to go back down to my overlord.

*back to shade*
"job well done! magma crab!"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 30, 2011, 03:49:52 am »

Can... can I join?

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #490 on: June 30, 2011, 03:53:39 am »

Can... can I join?

((Everyone can. >.> new apartment owner! yeahy...XD))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 30, 2011, 03:57:51 am »

Can... can I join?

((Everyone can. >.> new apartment owner! yeahy...XD))

Okay! The name's Gamerlord (duh), can I have a room on the Fifth Floor (5C maybe) and whatever you do don't look in my closet. Seriously. It won't end well. Don't even look at it.

(I'll stat posting when I get confirmation.)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:00:37 am by Gamerlord »

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 30, 2011, 04:16:27 am »

There is no fifth floor.
5C, however, is on the second floor, and it is open.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 30, 2011, 04:38:48 am »

EDIT: Screw that. I'll take 5C. Just let me know, do I have money? Or are my resources infinite?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 05:38:12 am by Gamerlord »

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 30, 2011, 05:50:44 am »

People usually play money off as 'I got it from somewhere you'd be better off not knowing of.'
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 152