Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56932 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2011, 02:32:49 pm »

Jim sees no groceries, so he goes out to buy a weeks worth.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2011, 02:37:40 pm »

"nobody wants virgin blood? fine." *drinking it alone.
"raw magma crab meat anyone?" offering again meat this time. a little bit on the flaming side, but still. meat.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2011, 02:38:46 pm »

((questions. We all have cell phones capable of texting(pming)correct?also, who is in charge whem the landlords not around?))
(Yes, you have cell phones.)
(When I'm not around, Ochita is in charge. When neither of us are in charge, Bdthemag is in charge. If any of that three isn't around, then Fniff is in charge. After that, Fniff can decide.)

NewsMuffin slides off the couch onto the floor of the lounge. He flails around a bit before getting up.
"What..."
He hears something about the sub-basement.
"Ooohhh shit. I thought they covered that up."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2011, 02:39:44 pm »

Furtuka returns with pizzas of every kind and throws the candybar in the incinerator before Fniff can eat it.
It's FEF, not FEOF

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2011, 02:40:42 pm »

The young man in green, realizing that there is way too much crap going on for the landlord to pay attention to him, dumps a small wad of cash on the front desk along with a note, slings a backpack over his shoulder, and begins walking up the stairs to room 38F.
That isn't a valid room.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2011, 02:46:30 pm »

Fniff punches Furtuka. "You bastard, I was saving that!" He then looks at Newsmuffin.

"Listen, Newsmuffin. The subbasement will never go away. Just don't think about it, and it will still do what it does, but you can ignore it."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 03:01:38 pm by Fniff »

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2011, 02:47:15 pm »

Shadenight starts eating his flaming magma crab meat, on his bone chair on the bone table, and looking at the bone altar he made. he eats while looking at the reactions of the people about his changing the dinner room into a sort of freaky horror room.
for them. for him, it's a cozy eating place. he starts slurping the magma crab brain with a straw. happily thinking about souls to catch.
"about that. can't i use it to empty the magma in my room? i'd have far more space"
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 28, 2011, 02:52:40 pm »

The man in green very quickly walks into a wall, realizing that there is no room 38F. "Well, crap. Guess it's time to go back to trying to get the landlord's attention to see what rooms actually exist in this crazy place." And he walks back down the stairs in search of the landlord.

((Edit: Tag fail))
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:55:24 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2011, 02:53:10 pm »

((Fniff I already incinerated the candy bar before you ate it!))
It's FEF, not FEOF

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 28, 2011, 03:16:10 pm »

NewsMuffin sighs.
"Yeah, I know."
He turns to the man in green.
"I have many rooms open. Floors B through D have vacancies. There is floor A, but I recommend you don't go down there."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 28, 2011, 03:20:18 pm »

"I'll take 21D then. Money's on the counter. See ya later." And the man in green walked off to his room.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 28, 2011, 03:26:29 pm »

The loud drilling and banging starts once again, but after a few minutes a voice can be heard screaming "Its alive!".
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #327 on: June 28, 2011, 03:28:32 pm »

"it's never good when someone screams "it's alive" it usually ends with mass murder, or an angry mob willing to burn down to ashes anything related to the "alive" thing" i comment loudly enough to be heard by everyone.
luckily, i'm magma proof. so i'm also fire proof.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 28, 2011, 03:41:57 pm »

Fniff walks up toward 21D, and knocks on the door.

"Hey, sup?" He yells.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 28, 2011, 03:43:33 pm »

"What is it! Im busy making science!" a loud mechanical chirping can be heard from inside.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 152