Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Theme?

Normal Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
"Keeping Up with Bay12" (Play as your Bay12 personality)
- 13 (48.1%)
Evil Apartment, Normal People
- 4 (14.8%)
School Dormatory, Students
- 0 (0%)
"Bay of Twelve" (12 go in, 1 comes out)
- 6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 152

Author Topic: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)  (Read 56898 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up with Bay12 (Freeform)
« Reply #2055 on: July 30, 2011, 03:35:57 pm »

(... Don't tell me that's it)

Fniff wakes up.

"Blood blood blood blood blood blood blood..." He mutters. "Wait, what happened? Oh yeah. Letters!"

Fniff goes up to the lobby.

"Hey, wait. Why am I fully dressed when it's the morning? Why am I also covered in blood? Where did I get this stunstick?"

Fniff thinks.

"Glad I implanted that black box thingy. Play, box!"

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: July 30, 2011, 03:41:17 pm »

(... Don't tell me that's it)

Fniff wakes up.

"Blood blood blood blood blood blood blood..." He mutters. "Wait, what happened? Oh yeah. Letters!"

Fniff goes up to the lobby.

"Hey, wait. Why am I fully dressed when it's the morning? Why am I also covered in blood? Where did I get this stunstick?"

Fniff thinks.

"Glad I implanted that black box thingy. Play, box!"
(I just dropped out. ...Yakety sax since your back? Oh, andf you remember nothing. I now direct you to this picture.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: July 30, 2011, 03:42:53 pm »

"What the fuck happened to the box?" Fniff asks.

He suddenly flips back to the other reality.

"Wait--"

Flip back.

Flip forward.

Then it goes back to the alternate reality.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: July 30, 2011, 03:56:43 pm »

Jim munches on a ham sandwich in the kitchen, enjoying the relative peace.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: July 30, 2011, 04:05:57 pm »

Furtuka is very lost
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2060 on: July 30, 2011, 04:18:34 pm »

shade stirs...yawns...open his eyes...pats gently Gean on the head, since she's sleeping peacefully, then walks to the kitchen room for a quick snack.
he reaches the kitchen, open the fridge, grabs a cold bloody hand of someone who died god knows when or how and chews it peacefully.
Man was he tired.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: July 30, 2011, 04:20:38 pm »

I snap up from my doze.
"...Yeah, im going to need therapy from the things I would rather not mention that Fniff duggon done and did to me when I was a pony."
I shudder.
Keep in mind, I just snapped up RIGHT next to shade.
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2062 on: July 30, 2011, 04:23:04 pm »

"i don't want to know" i simply consider, finishing chewing off the bloody limb, grabbing a cold coca-colO (to avoid TM!) and sipping it with a satisfactory "ahhh" since it's cool and all.
"if you do need therapy, however, i know of a certain dwarf...therapist...he might help you...certainly he does wonders to assign everyone to his own sickness and job"...pulling out of the jacket a magma proof visit ticket.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: July 30, 2011, 04:26:23 pm »

"hey Shade! Has Fniff introduced Howard to Gean?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2064 on: July 30, 2011, 04:28:29 pm »

"no, gean is sleeping. I think she played all day with papers...she drew a lot of circles. I hope nothing daemonic went this way. Even though i do doubt she's be so evil to do something like that...it's not like there has been any noise around here right? i slept so soundly like i was nearly hybernating" i grab another limb from the fridge, man am i hungry.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: July 30, 2011, 04:31:24 pm »

I look at my arm to see a hoof.
"Oh. Shit. FURTUKA, IM TURNING INTO A PONY AGAIN. I WISH TO BE ONE FOR A DAY SO I CAN FLY AND SHIT. JUST MAKE SURE I DON'T FLY TOO FAR AWAY, OKAY?"
I sigh.
"THE KEYS TO THE f14 IN THE HANGAR ARE IN MY ROOM."
And with that, I am pony.
(Why did I just do this, you ask? Because I want some lulz. AND I WILL MAKE MY OWN IF NEED BE!)
Goddammit.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2066 on: July 30, 2011, 04:33:48 pm »

"not going to ask. Furtuka, take care of her, will you? i'm off to buy a couple of tools"
i say. Peacefully as i make my way out of the house, to the nearest shop. Which seems blown up.
So i go to the next one still.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: July 30, 2011, 04:37:46 pm »

A rip in the time-space blahblah opens up.
"Oh Friendshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-" I am able to spurt out of my new, unable-to-swear mouth before I am sucked up to a random universe of which I am going to chose MLP because damnit, I like the show cause of the story, not cause /co/ likes it!

I am now lying in a pond in Ponyville because of reasons said above and DAMNIT, I WANT MY LULZ!
(Cookie and internet if you don't follow me.)
Goddammit.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2068 on: July 30, 2011, 04:40:45 pm »

(i'm not following you defacto. If you want to be followed just ask >,>)

finding the shop, shade then procedes back to the apartment complex.
What did he take? and for what purpose? who will know...

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: July 30, 2011, 04:46:22 pm »

Red storms angrily out of the apartment. OKAY, IT LOOKS LIKE SOME DUMBASSES WEREN'T CAPABLE OF LISTENING AND DECIDED TO SCREW WITH GODDAMN REALITY ANYWAYS. AND NOW I'VE LOST MY ARM AND ANY GODDAMN HOPE OF EVER STABILIZING AGAIN. I AM PISSED, I HAVE ONE ARM, I HAVE A FLAMETHROWER, AND SOMEBODY IS GOING TO BURN.

NOW WHO THE HELL WAS IT THIS TIME?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 152