Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Epic Tale of Coppernations  (Read 1002 times)

MegaMartikus

• Bay Watcher
  • He is fear
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel - DF LPs!
The Epic Tale of Coppernations
« on: June 26, 2011, 04:29:55 pm »

None need be said, other than this simple comic:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:31:45 pm by MegaMartikus »
All ur fort are belong to us!!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Epic Tale of Coppernations
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 08:33:52 am »

Nice comic, but underwhelming tale.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thatdude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 10:41:19 am »

Ah, a story that repeats it's self again and again in the dwarf world. I'd be surprised that anyone who has played this game for a good amount of time has had this happen. Just replace the skeletal carp with your creature of choice (mine would be ogres... then more ogres).

Conan

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm running out of stone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 10:41:45 am »

Also the art needs some work, but it looks like you're doing Microsoft paint with a mouse, which can be tough, so its good for now.

MegaMartikus

• Bay Watcher
  • He is fear
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel - DF LPs!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 01:19:21 pm »

Yes this was extremely quickly done, 5 minutes. and My art can get marginally better, but i am only using a mouse and ms paint. And I dont have the patience to do ACTUAL art :P, more so i do quick sketches of things i find to sketch about. I thought it was a fine time to display the frustration when you plan out an embark thoroughly and you might think its gonna work out just great, however you cant even get your gear off the caravan due to a scenario similar to this, which happens way to often, Well i guess i should of known better embarking into the middle of a sinister forest with no starting militia.
All ur fort are belong to us!!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 08:52:11 pm »

Also the art needs some work, but it looks like you're doing Microsoft paint with a mouse, which can be tough, so its good for now.
Still, I think it's pretty good.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.