Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gripwhips, Story of children's death. Community catch the killer.  (Read 6638 times)

Mobotium

• Bay Watcher
  • I dont know who you are.
    • View Profile
Re: Gripwhips, Story of children's death. Community catch the killer.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 07:01:05 am »

Did anyone but the miller see the countess outside?

What are the usual millitia guard posts for every squad and were were they on the time of the murders?

Who are the parents of the childs and were were they at the time of the murders?

At the time of hint n.5 was there anyone guarding the gates and checking the people who were passing by? If so Interrogate and for the list.

Is there anykind of secret passage out of the fortress that isen't know by the general public?

How far was the pond mentioned in the last hint from the fortress gates? Is it  possible to see the lake clearly from the second level?

On another note, you sould edit the main post with all the information you provided and the questions and aswers from players, just to keep things organized if possible.

Yes he is... So the countess will never bread?
If she doesnt bread, let her cake.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 07:55:38 am »

Did anyone but the miller see the countess outside?

Only the miller.

What are the usual millitia guard posts for every squad and were were they on the time of the murders?

Militia have only one post: the 3 tile wide entrance where also the cats are. and they rarely go there before the cats claim something is near.

Who are the parents of the childs and were were they at the time of the murders?

worthless migrants who were put to good use by smoothing stone they are worthless scum. Not to be mentioned anymore.

At the time of hint n.5 was there anyone guarding the gates and checking the people who were passing by? If so Interrogate and for the list.

Cat:"MEOW MEOW MEOOOOWWWW"
guard:"ehm...okay, the cat says meow meow meow. but usually only those with farming profession go outside, to plant crop."

Is there anykind of secret passage out of the fortress that isen't know by the general public?

Nope, there are only two ways in: one for the merchants, through the 3 tile wide clay entrance. the second through the two bridges outside which lead to the farm area

How far was the pond mentioned in the last hint from the fortress gates? Is it  possible to see the lake clearly from the second level?

yes, it's entirely possible to see the lake from the second level. the pond is on the top right corner.

On another note, you sould edit the main post with all the information you provided and the questions and aswers from players, just to keep things organized if possible.

i'll go with it soon.

done >.>
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 04:42:58 pm »

Hint number 6 and number 7 and i suppose also number 8

Many are the ways of the fortress, young lad.
Many indeed.
Do you seek the silver toy axe, artifact of the first mooder?
then you need to look for it in the depth of the remains of the bonish animals, where miasma is as thick as the same stone, and never stops.
Be brave, young lad, and come out strong...
or come out mad.

"you know what would be nice?"
"what?"
"HAVING THIS DAMN NUMBERS CORRECT!!! we have ONE LESS FISHER BERRY THAN WE SHOULD!!!"
"...calm down pal, it's just on..."
"NOW IT'S ONE, TOMORROW TWO, THEN FOUR, EIGHT, SIXTEEN, THIRTYTWo, THEN WE DIE OF THIRST. DO YOU WANT TO DIE OF THIRST URIST?!"
"no bookkeeper, i'm sorry, really, we'll have a look at it..."
"MAKE THE NUMBERS RETURN! MAKE THEM WHOLE! MAKE US WHOLE!!"
"...you should go for a drink boss"
"MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT!"
*couple minutes later.
"much better. Now for that fisher berry, let it be, who cares, we're not going to..."
"CHIEF! i managed to find it! it was next to the trade depot! a little bit dirty of a strange red thing, but still!"
"fine. put it back where it belongs Cerol"
"i'm on it boss!"

"go and clean your mess!"
"nope! a child does as it pleases!! ahahah!" *running away.
"not for long...not for long..."
*waiting patiently...then screams are heard...horrible screams.*
"told you saw..." murmured.

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
  • BEER FOR THE WOLF LORD...?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 05:57:54 pm »

Who was in the dining hall when the miners were making a shaft next to it?
Quote from: Corvidae
So here I am, logging into the Bay12 Forums.  I'm not sure whether to feel happy about this, or sullenly admit the loss of what little remained of my soul after all of this Fun.  So much Fun.  So, so much Fun.  <shudders>
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 06:22:04 am »

Who was in the dining hall when the miners were making a shaft next to it?

the miners, the first and the fourth immigrant wave (20+ dwarves).

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 08:45:02 am »

Who was the dwarf talking to the child in the last clue?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 08:49:18 am »

Who was the dwarf talking to the child in the last clue?

twas the countess.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 08:51:06 am »

Countess knows the killer, or at least has a connection. Bring her in for questioning.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 08:58:48 am »

Countess knows the killer, or at least has a connection. Bring her in for questioning.

she had an alibi which the miller provided. miller which then died.
She claims she know obviously nothing, what proofs/questions do you ask her?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 09:19:22 am »

I don't have definite proof, it's all circumstantial. But we've got her being relatively happy at a child's death, the one person who just happened to be the one who might reveal her evil dies....

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 09:51:06 am »

I don't have definite proof, it's all circumstantial. But we've got her being relatively happy at a child's death, the one person who just happened to be the one who might reveal her evil dies....

so you have no proofs.
but what about specific questions? what are you going to ask her? If you want to ask her something that is.
Until the criminal, whoever it is, confesses, the game is on.

and there is also the dwarven baby.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 10:13:38 am »

How many of the miners and the first and fourth waves have plant gathering or farming enabled?

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 10:34:34 am »

How many of the miners and the first and fourth waves have plant gathering or farming enabled?

the fourth wave has 5, the first wave has two.

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
  • BEER FOR THE WOLF LORD...?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 10:47:39 am »

How many miners are there?

How many were in the first wave?

How many were in the fourth wave?

3 different questions.
Quote from: Corvidae
So here I am, logging into the Bay12 Forums.  I'm not sure whether to feel happy about this, or sullenly admit the loss of what little remained of my soul after all of this Fun.  So much Fun.  So, so much Fun.  <shudders>
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 10:51:23 am »

Who of those with plant gathering or farming enabled of the first and fourth migration wave has marksman skill?
Pages: 1 [2] 3